I may have gotten the impeachment thing all wrong

Impeachment is the resolution for a President that was guilty of committing a misdemeanor, high crime, bribery or treason. Trump did none of these things. Now if you want to go down this road that a crime is not needed, remember your team set is setting that precedent right now, and payback is a bitch.
So, the precedent you are fine with is that any President of the United States can use the powers of the presidency to force and coerce another nation state to spy on a domestic political opponent for personal and political gain. Let's take that further. Your view is that Trump can use the State Department as own personal foreign relations office and the DOJ as his own personal praetorian guard. That is what Trump is doing and apparently you are fine with it. Yeah..don't give me that crap about payback. It is the nation that will be forever scarred by the actions of the maniac in office and those that have enabled him.

Oh, trust me, you will regret this, the next Dem President with a Republican House. And I don't want to see you or any leftist here bitching about it when he or she is impeached for farting in public.

Biden was not Trump's rival when he made that request to Zelensky. Biden is the rival of his fellow Democrats running for the nomination. In order for Democrats to honestly make that claim, they would have to present their crystal ball, and prove how accurate it is, and that's where they got their information, or the documentation that the primary will be rigged for Biden. Then they would have to prove Trump had knowledge of either.

Bottom line is this is all made up by the Democrats; the entire impeachment. This is the first impeachment in history with no crime, first impeachment conducted on mind reading, and first impeachment conducted by being able to see in the future.
If any future Democratic president acts like Trump, yeah the bastard should be impeached. This type of corruption and abuse of power is fine for Trumpers, but not for me. I expect more from a President of the United States.

Obstruction of justice is very vague, and could be applied to just about anything. Abuse of power? What President in our past isn't actually guilty of that?
Obstruction in this case is easy to prove as it is Trump’s refusal to comply with the House subpoenas. I can understand Trump’s position that he was challenging the subpoenas in Court. The question was the broad rejection of all House requests. You told me earlier that there will be payback when Repubs take back the House, well I have news for you, the President can give the fat middle finger to the House without a care because the precedent would have been set that a House subpoena means squat.

‘As to abuse of power that goes without saying. The evidence is so overwhelming that the only reason one can acquit is if one doesn’t care. That is just another precedent for unrestricted presidential power.

The precedent is already set. From this day forward, anytime a President presides with an opposite party in the House, there will be an impeachment for the most weakest charges. The Democrats did that. Just like the Democrats assured us that no foreign leader will ever place confidence in having discussions with a US President on the phone forever.

DumBama refused to surrender documents to the Republican led House during Fast and Furious. The Republicans took the proper action (unlike the Democrats today) and had a court settle the matter. That won't happen in the future I can assure you. Playing nice and by the rules is out the window now thanks to the Democrats desperation of trying to get Trump out of office before he wins again.

Haha, stop stomping your feet... I just see Trump hiding intel that will eventually come out and show that he was lying about his motives for holding those funds. Just a prediction

BUT THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE WHEN YOU CALLED IT A PREDICTION,,it was a statement of fact that "WE ALL KNEW IT"

you need to be clear when you spout bullshit opinions,,,
oh really? so when I literally said “I have a feeling” you somehow thought that was a statement of fact and not a prediction? I’m sorry you are so easily confused.

I wasnt talking about that part,,I was talking about the part I copy and pasted,,,

for fucks sake your an idiot,,,
Well that line is fact. The intel that he is hiding... docs, transcripts and eye witness testimony does contain the truth about what happened. Do you really challenge the validity of that?

there hasnt been any eye witness testimony,,,just hearsay and 3rd hand info,,,

and the truth about what happened is he got wind of the DNC colluding with Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election and also a lot of stuff about a former VP that seemed to be playing a big pay to play game and receiving kickbacks so he asked their president to look into it for him and looped in the AG and his private attorney,,

that is one of his job description after all,,,
you don’t think Mik, pompeo, Bolton or Trump himself have first hand knowledge of what what’s happening with the funds?! Really?

Ollie Assburn and Moohomo The Profit have spoken and they say that contesting a subpoena is very American and entirely legal although Ollie Assburn would like to see Trump removed from office Ollie Assburn has no power to help you nor hear your prayers and neither does his profit Moohomo!

Impeachment is the resolution for a President that was guilty of committing a misdemeanor, high crime, bribery or treason. Trump did none of these things. Now if you want to go down this road that a crime is not needed, remember your team set is setting that precedent right now, and payback is a bitch.
So, the precedent you are fine with is that any President of the United States can use the powers of the presidency to force and coerce another nation state to spy on a domestic political opponent for personal and political gain. Let's take that further. Your view is that Trump can use the State Department as own personal foreign relations office and the DOJ as his own personal praetorian guard. That is what Trump is doing and apparently you are fine with it. Yeah..don't give me that crap about payback. It is the nation that will be forever scarred by the actions of the maniac in office and those that have enabled him.

Oh, trust me, you will regret this, the next Dem President with a Republican House. And I don't want to see you or any leftist here bitching about it when he or she is impeached for farting in public.

Biden was not Trump's rival when he made that request to Zelensky. Biden is the rival of his fellow Democrats running for the nomination. In order for Democrats to honestly make that claim, they would have to present their crystal ball, and prove how accurate it is, and that's where they got their information, or the documentation that the primary will be rigged for Biden. Then they would have to prove Trump had knowledge of either.

Bottom line is this is all made up by the Democrats; the entire impeachment. This is the first impeachment in history with no crime, first impeachment conducted on mind reading, and first impeachment conducted by being able to see in the future.
If any future Democratic president acts like Trump, yeah the bastard should be impeached. This type of corruption and abuse of power is fine for Trumpers, but not for me. I expect more from a President of the United States.

Obstruction of justice is very vague, and could be applied to just about anything. Abuse of power? What President in our past isn't actually guilty of that?
Obstruction in this case is easy to prove as it is Trump’s refusal to comply with the House subpoenas. I can understand Trump’s position that he was challenging the subpoenas in Court. The question was the broad rejection of all House requests. You told me earlier that there will be payback when Repubs take back the House, well I have news for you, the President can give the fat middle finger to the House without a care because the precedent would have been set that a House subpoena means squat.

‘As to abuse of power that goes without saying. The evidence is so overwhelming that the only reason one can acquit is if one doesn’t care. That is just another precedent for unrestricted presidential power.

That is not the point. Contrary to what you say there is overwhelming evidence that Trump sought a quid pro quo from Zelensky. The point is most Trump supporters don't care he extorted a nation state. You just don't.

Even if Trump did, and even if it could be proven, how is that different than what Joe Biden did?

Don't give that Joe Biden garbage. Biden had the backing of international organizations, the EU when he went after Shokin for corruption. Berisma was not even under investigation when Biden went after Shokin. Berisma was investigated before Hunter Biden got involved with them. Hunter is a sleaze in his personal life, but that is neither here nor there when it comes to Biden's actions against the corrupt Shokin. If I thought Joe Biden was corrupt I would say so. I know you may not believe it but I would.
Link to the EU and "international organizations" sending Quid Pro Joe to extort the Ukranian President.
Good heaven’s man, you guys are so divorced from reality it is downright scary. When Biden on behalf of the United States government, the EU and others threatened to withhold aid to the Ukraine it was because they wanted to remove a corrupt prosecutor. Contrast to Trump who on behalf of himself and only himself chose to extort a nation state at war unless they did his bidding. If you can’t see the difference, well there is nothing I can do for you.

So, no link.

Got it.
Lol..You have been on this board watching the impeachment and posting about Biden you should know all this by now without a link. It is Impeachment 101.

BUT THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE WHEN YOU CALLED IT A PREDICTION,,it was a statement of fact that "WE ALL KNEW IT"

oh really? so when I literally said “I have a feeling” you somehow thought that was a statement of fact and not a prediction? I’m sorry you are so easily confused.

I wasnt talking about that part,,I was talking about the part I copy and pasted,,,

Well that line is fact. The intel that he is hiding... docs, transcripts and eye witness testimony does contain the truth about what happened. Do you really challenge the validity of that?

and the truth about what happened is he got wind of the DNC colluding with Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election and also a lot of stuff about a former VP that seemed to be playing a big pay to play game and receiving kickbacks so he asked their president to look into it for him and looped in the AG and his private attorney,,

you don’t think Mik, pompeo, Bolton or Trump himself have first hand knowledge of what what’s happening with the funds?! Really?
The House should have sent them subpoenas.

Completely irrelevant.

When are you going to talk about facts instead of butthurt?

Even if Trump did, and even if it could be proven, how is that different than what Joe Biden did?

Don't give that Joe Biden garbage. Biden had the backing of international organizations, the EU when he went after Shokin for corruption. Berisma was not even under investigation when Biden went after Shokin. Berisma was investigated before Hunter Biden got involved with them. Hunter is a sleaze in his personal life, but that is neither here nor there when it comes to Biden's actions against the corrupt Shokin. If I thought Joe Biden was corrupt I would say so. I know you may not believe it but I would.
Link to the EU and "international organizations" sending Quid Pro Joe to extort the Ukranian President.
Good heaven’s man, you guys are so divorced from reality it is downright scary. When Biden on behalf of the United States government, the EU and others threatened to withhold aid to the Ukraine it was because they wanted to remove a corrupt prosecutor. Contrast to Trump who on behalf of himself and only himself chose to extort a nation state at war unless they did his bidding. If you can’t see the difference, well there is nothing I can do for you.

So, no link.

Got it.
Lol..You have been on this board watching the impeachment and posting about Biden you should know all this by now without a link. It is Impeachment 101.
I accept your concession you can't back up your lies with any links.

Republican Defense
Democrats have no testimony from anyone who was actually there

Democratic Response
Trump will not let anyone who was actually there testify

Democratic charge
Trumps refusal to allow an investigation is obstruction of Congress

Republican Response
Trump is above the law, you cant investigate him, you can’t charge him, you can’t prosecute him

Yet we have Shokin on video stating he was fired for just the opposite. He was breathing down Hunter's back, and ready to confiscate assets of Burisma.
And you believe Shokin... why?

Because Shokin's story makes sense. The Democrat story does not.

What the Democrats are claiming is that Joe went to Ukraine to have Shokin fired because he was not doing enough to look into the company that was paying his drug addict son 83K a month. Shokin's story is that's why he got fired; because he was looking into money laundering by Hunter. Which is more believable to you?

Unless Joe was having a huge dispute with his son and looking to get even with him somehow that he would want to see his company closed down, then it doesn't make any kind of sense at all. I know you on the left can't believe it, but it's the truth.

Joe and his sons seem like a pretty close family as it should be. So if Shokin was breathing down his sons neck and about to expose him, it would make sense that a protective father do what he could to make sure that didn't happen.

Republican Defense
Democrats have no testimony from anyone who was actually there

Democratic Response
Trump will not let anyone who was actually there testify

Democratic charge
Trumps refusal to allow an investigation is obstruction of Congress

Republican Response
Trump is above the law, you cant investigate him, you can’t charge him, you can’t prosecute him
REALITY: The House Clowns failed to do their job, and are now begging the Senate to do the job they were suppose to do in the House.

BTW, LOVE your sig.....not many people announce publicly that anyone they agree with is wrong.:5_1_12024:

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on

The amendments were designed to drag the process out as far as possible, add new charges not part of the articles, and basically make the whole thing a shit show. If they allowed one side to bring in new evidence, they would have opened a floodgate.

The House was supposed to make it's case via the articles themselves, not with added bullshit afterwards.
they have their case with their articles. They were blocked from getting supporting evidence in the house. I think it completely reasonable for the senate to allow the subpoena of documents and witnesses. Also very reasonable to let a Republican appointed Supreme Court justice determine whether witnesses are material or not. The fact that the Reps blocked that completely shows their cards.
You believe that's reasonable only because you hate Trump.

"Their cards" is to flush this circus down the toilet any way they can.

So, no link.

Got it.
You apparently have absolutely no knowledge of what is going on with the Impeachment. Leave the discussion to the adults with some knowledge of the facts. I don’t have the time nor desire to hold your hand and give you a recap. You are obviously completely oblivious.

The only reason Biden decided to run for President was to keep his ass and his son’s ass out of jail.

Haha, stop stomping your feet... I just see Trump hiding intel that will eventually come out and show that he was lying about his motives for holding those funds. Just a prediction

So, no link.

Got it.
You apparently have absolutely no knowledge of what is going on with the Impeachment. Leave the discussion to the adults with some knowledge of the facts. I don’t have the time nor desire to hold your hand and give you a recap. You are obviously completely oblivious.
Simmer down. I already accepted your concession you can't bring a link.

Move along.

The precedent is already set. From this day forward, anytime a President presides with an opposite party in the House, there will be an impeachment for the most weakest charges. The Democrats did that. Just like the Democrats assured us that no foreign leader will ever place confidence in having discussions with a US President on the phone forever.

DumBama refused to surrender documents to the Republican led House during Fast and Furious. The Republicans took the proper action (unlike the Democrats today) and had a court settle the matter. That won't happen in the future I can assure you. Playing nice and by the rules is out the window now thanks to the Democrats desperation of trying to get Trump out of office before he wins again.
You mean like impeaching a President over a blow job. Yeah..been there done that. What could possibly be a weaker charge.

That's what they Democrats are saying. Never trust the party of lies.

The problem with all this is that Trump is not a professional politician, so they really have nothing on him about his past. They keep bringing up crap like his taxes, documentation they want to see, testimony from witnesses hoping to run into something, his business dealings overseas.......

I've yet to see the Democrats say what it is they think they have, and what evidence they have to obtain these documents or question these witnesses. In other words, it's a continuation of their fishing expedition. Mitch is correct in not participating and dragging this out until spring.
Completely irrelevant.

When are you going to talk about facts instead of butthurt?

how's that irrelevant? It was a direct answer to the question I was addressing. You’re not following the conversation.

What’s going on with the impeachment?

The rules were agreed to 100-0 Unanimously
And then the DemTards wanted to bias them and lost 0-11

Wake up dumb ass and see what a little truth can do to a Coven of Cretans

So, no link.

Got it.

Forum List

Back