I may have gotten the impeachment thing all wrong

Shocking still has his law License, still Practices law in Ukraine and isn’t under investigation.

But Burisma and Hunter Biden is.

We want The Whistleblowers!

Good heaven’s man, you guys are so divorced from reality it is downright scary. When Biden on behalf of the United States government, the EU and others threatened to withhold aid to the Ukraine it was because they wanted to remove a corrupt prosecutor. Contrast to Trump who on behalf of himself and only himself chose to extort a nation state at war unless they did his bidding. If you can’t see the difference, well there is nothing I can do for you.

Yet we have Shokin on video stating he was fired for just the opposite. He was breathing down Hunter's back, and ready to confiscate assets of Burisma.
And you believe Shokin... why?

Because Shokin's story makes sense. The Democrat story does not.

What the Democrats are claiming is that Joe went to Ukraine to have Shokin fired because he was not doing enough to look into the company that was paying his drug addict son 83K a month. Shokin's story is that's why he got fired; because he was looking into money laundering by Hunter. Which is more believable to you?

Unless Joe was having a huge dispute with his son and looking to get even with him somehow that he would want to see his company closed down, then it doesn't make any kind of sense at all. I know you on the left can't believe it, but it's the truth.

Joe and his sons seem like a pretty close family as it should be. So if Shokin was breathing down his sons neck and about to expose him, it would make sense that a protective father do what he could to make sure that didn't happen.
It was the US foreign policy to get Shokin out. Same for the IMF and allied countries. There are articles about corruption in shokins office from all over the world. There’s a signed letter from GOP congressmen... this was not a Joe Biden solo mission. Why do you continuously ignore these facts? I’ve told them to you before, I’ve provided links.... at this point I’m convinced you are simply trolling.

Yeah, people keep telling me about these other countries, yet I can't find any of them on Google. Not that it would make a difference anyway, the US is not responsible to carry out the will of other nations.

"You have six hours to get rid of Shokin." Why the hurry? Why the need to put an hourly time clock on executing the matter? What was his hurry?

Seems to me that Shokin has more credibility than anybody else involved in this matter. Shokin has nothing to gain by outing Joe and his son. He's out, and he's not coming back. I would venture to say that Shokin is more believable. What reinforces that is the Democrats knee-jerk reaction by creating this phony impeachment bit. Seems they have a time clock as well. Wonder what that could be???

He was impeached over 13 Violations of US Code in a bipartisan vote.

There is not 1 single violation of US Code President Trump committed.

If any future Democratic president acts like Trump, yeah the bastard should be impeached. This type of corruption and abuse of power is fine for Trumpers, but not for me. I expect more from a President of the United States.

Obstruction of justice is very vague, and could be applied to just about anything. Abuse of power? What President in our past isn't actually guilty of that?
Obstruction in this case is easy to prove as it is Trump’s refusal to comply with the House subpoenas. I can understand Trump’s position that he was challenging the subpoenas in Court. The question was the broad rejection of all House requests. You told me earlier that there will be payback when Repubs take back the House, well I have news for you, the President can give the fat middle finger to the House without a care because the precedent would have been set that a House subpoena means squat.

‘As to abuse of power that goes without saying. The evidence is so overwhelming that the only reason one can acquit is if one doesn’t care. That is just another precedent for unrestricted presidential power.

The precedent is already set. From this day forward, anytime a President presides with an opposite party in the House, there will be an impeachment for the most weakest charges. The Democrats did that. Just like the Democrats assured us that no foreign leader will ever place confidence in having discussions with a US President on the phone forever.

DumBama refused to surrender documents to the Republican led House during Fast and Furious. The Republicans took the proper action (unlike the Democrats today) and had a court settle the matter. That won't happen in the future I can assure you. Playing nice and by the rules is out the window now thanks to the Democrats desperation of trying to get Trump out of office before he wins again.
You mean like impeaching a President over a blow job. Yeah..been there done that. What could be possibly be a weaker charge.
All Trump did was hold up aid that was authorized by Congress to a nation at war if they didn’t comply with Trump’s extortion demand.

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on

The House had their clown show and nobody on the left objected. They did what they want, silenced who they wanted, and conducted it their way. Now the Senate is doing the same, and all of a sudden it's unfair.

Let me tell you what's unfair, and that is having this impeachment without knowing who is responsible for making the charges. The so-called whistleblower is anonymous, so is the person that provided him or her the information, and they cannot be addressed.

Can you tell me why the Senate Republicans would help the Democrats after these phony charges were made; charges with no crime; charges that aren't even impeachable according to the US Constitution? It's ridiculous already. The Senate Republicans are not going to support the deep state. Election is less than a year away, if Americans don't want Trump in office anymore, that should be our decision, not the commies.

People have the right to face their accusers. This is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's what Americans believe. Do you consider the left real Americans?

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on
The time to gather facts, witnesses, and documents was when it was in the House.

In the Senate, they are allowed ONLY the witnesses, documents, and facts (yeah, I snickered a bit there) that they put together for the Articles of Impeachment.

The fact-finding and cross-examination by the Democrats is over.

Now it is Trump's turn, if the Senate votes to allow it.

Otherwise, the Dems make their case based upon what they have. Nothing more, nothing less.

Slow
Down

Obama is Still Obstructing Justice on The IRS Scandal and Fast & Furious.

We have about 15 ways to Impeach Obama Bin Spying.

So Obama Bin Lying Ordered Quid Pro Joe Biden to commit Extortion?

Thanks for finally admitting that.

Yet we have Shokin on video stating he was fired for just the opposite. He was breathing down Hunter's back, and ready to confiscate assets of Burisma.

What the Democrats are claiming is that Joe went to Ukraine to have Shokin fired because he was not doing enough to look into the company that was paying his drug addict son 83K a month. Shokin's story is that's why he got fired; because he was looking into money laundering by Hunter. Which is more believable to you?

Unless Joe was having a huge dispute with his son and looking to get even with him somehow that he would want to see his company closed down, then it doesn't make any kind of sense at all. I know you on the left can't believe it, but it's the truth.

Joe and his sons seem like a pretty close family as it should be. So if Shokin was breathing down his sons neck and about to expose him, it would make sense that a protective father do what he could to make sure that didn't happen.
It was the US foreign policy to get Shokin out. Same for the IMF and allied countries. There are articles about corruption in shokins office from all over the world. There’s a signed letter from GOP congressmen... this was not a Joe Biden solo mission. Why do you continuously ignore these facts? I’ve told them to you before, I’ve provided links.... at this point I’m convinced you are simply trolling.
Well that’s interesting. Should Obama and Joe have been impeached for that extortion?

Good heaven’s man, you guys are so divorced from reality it is downright scary. When Biden on behalf of the United States government, the EU and others threatened to withhold aid to the Ukraine it was because they wanted to remove a corrupt prosecutor. Contrast to Trump who on behalf of himself and only himself chose to extort a nation state at war unless they did his bidding. If you can’t see the difference, well there is nothing I can do for you.

Yeah, people keep telling me about these other countries, yet I can't find any of them on Google. Not that it would make a difference anyway, the US is not responsible to carry out the will of other nations.

"You have six hours to get rid of Shokin." Why the hurry? Why the need to put an hourly time clock on executing the matter? What was his hurry?

Seems to me that Shokin has more credibility than anybody else involved in this matter. Shokin has nothing to gain by outing Joe and his son. He's out, and he's not coming back. I would venture to say that Shokin is more believable. What reinforces that is the Democrats knee-jerk reaction by creating this phony impeachment bit. Seems they have a time clock as well. Wonder what that could be???
ive posted links and would do so again but you just said it wouldnt make a difference so I won’t waste my time. The support from other countries and the IMF shows that Joe wasn’t acting alone to protect his son unless you think our congress, administration and allied countries were all in on outing a good prosecutor to protect Hunter Biden from his boss getting busted. Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

The Democrats can Shove the facts up their ass.

600 pages of the Schiff show should fit nicely up there.

The time to gather facts, witnesses, and documents was when it was in the House.

In the Senate, they are allowed ONLY the witnesses, documents, and facts (yeah, I snickered a bit there) that the put together for the Articles of Impeachment.

Otherwise, the Dems make their case based upon what they have. Nothing more, nothing less.

criticizing Trump or any president doesnt mean i hate him or stopped supporting him

it means i am holding him accountable

that's what Schiff and the Dems are doing, my friends

Silly Wabbit. That is not what Shiftface and his comrades are doing. They are trying to undo the 2016 election. That is all.

And allow me to add, also attempt to influence the 2020 election.

And dims aren’t desperately trying to influence anything, because they have awesome [emoji122] candidates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the Senate, they are allowed ONLY the witnesses, documents, and facts (yeah, I snickered a bit there) that they put together for the Articles of Impeachment.

Are you interested at all to hear what Mik and Bolton and Pompeo have to say about the situation?

You can argue for Joe and Hunter at their Criminal Trial.

After the baby mamma daddy child support trial.

ive posted links and would do so again but you just said it wouldnt make a difference so I won’t waste my time. The support from other countries and the IMF shows that Joe wasn’t acting alone to protect his son unless you think our congress, administration and allied countries were all in on outing a good prosecutor to protect Hunter Biden from his boss getting busted. Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Slow
Down

Well that’s interesting. Should Obama and Joe have been impeached for that extortion?
I didn’t ask about fast and furious. I asked about the extortion you claim they engaged in. Care to answer?

No that tactic just inflames the division and empowers the trolls, which is why I understand your support of it. The best thing for the country is to be honest and transparent and win the case using smart legal arguments. I don’t care which side wins. I actually really hope Trump is not removed

The Democrat inquiry was not 'honest and transparent' heck, they even locked out other Congress people from some of the deliberations. They also blocked Trump favored witnesses...Did you even read my former post or is it you can't come up with any logical rebuttal? For the record, I do not believe you are ambivalent about the impeachment results. Nice try though. :itsok:

Why should I be interested? The Democrats in The House Inquisition weren’t!

Are you interested at all to hear what Mik and Bolton and Pompeo have to say about the situation?

The House Clowns shoulda called them when they were running their rigged investigation.

It's not the Senate's job to run the investigation. Get a fucking clue, hack.

Not really. Nor am I interested in what Guliani has to say. He makes all these claims of documents, yet none of them seem to be published or even forwarded to the USAG.

The case for impeachment by the Democrats is listed in the Articles along with what evidence and testimony that have.

That is ALL that is allowed now. That is how the process works.

Obama and Biden should be impeached for being born and wasting their lives in sin, theft, Lying and corruption on judgment day and they’ll End their lives unrepentant and condemned to the lake of fire.

Evil vile men they are.

Slow
Down

I didn’t ask about fast and furious. I asked about the extortion you claim they engaged in. Care to answer?

Last edited:
We are still waiting for Schiff’s documents and Schiffblower #1 & Schiffblower #2

Not really. Nor am I interested in what Guliani has to say. He makes all these claims of documents, yet none of them seem to be published or even forwarded to the USAG.

The case for impeachment by the Democrats is listed in the Articles along with what evidence and testimony that have.

That is ALL that is allowed now. That is how the process works.

Why should I be interested? The Democrats in The House Inquisition weren’t!

so you base your actions on those of the Democrats? I’d think you’d strive to be better than that.

Peter Schweizer lays out the democrat corruption starting with the Bidens Sanders warren so on and so forth
Worth the time to listen how Sanders got his millions
The Glenn Beck Program | Hour 2 | 1/22/20 - Glenn Beck - Omny.fm

A legal Delay. Obama sent blankets and Trump sent Javelin Missiles to kill Russian Soldiers.

Go whack off to
Clinton’s wrinkly smelly vajayjay.

He was impeached over 13 Violations of US Code in a bipartisan vote.

There is not 1 single violation of US Code President Trump committed.

Obstruction of justice is very vague, and could be applied to just about anything. Abuse of power? What President in our past isn't actually guilty of that?
Obstruction in this case is easy to prove as it is Trump’s refusal to comply with the House subpoenas. I can understand Trump’s position that he was challenging the subpoenas in Court. The question was the broad rejection of all House requests. You told me earlier that there will be payback when Repubs take back the House, well I have news for you, the President can give the fat middle finger to the House without a care because the precedent would have been set that a House subpoena means squat.

‘As to abuse of power that goes without saying. The evidence is so overwhelming that the only reason one can acquit is if one doesn’t care. That is just another precedent for unrestricted presidential power.

The precedent is already set. From this day forward, anytime a President presides with an opposite party in the House, there will be an impeachment for the most weakest charges. The Democrats did that. Just like the Democrats assured us that no foreign leader will ever place confidence in having discussions with a US President on the phone forever.

DumBama refused to surrender documents to the Republican led House during Fast and Furious. The Republicans took the proper action (unlike the Democrats today) and had a court settle the matter. That won't happen in the future I can assure you. Playing nice and by the rules is out the window now thanks to the Democrats desperation of trying to get Trump out of office before he wins again.
You mean like impeaching a President over a blow job. Yeah..been there done that. What could be possibly be a weaker charge.
All Trump did was hold up aid that was authorized by Congress to a nation at war if they didn’t comply with Trump’s extortion demand.

Forum List

Back