I may have gotten the impeachment thing all wrong

You are the most dishonest piece of shit on this forum. You have avoided 100s of legitimate questions and spin spin spin.

This is why people disrespect you

You think you are slick but we are all on to your game you ugly vacuous hack.

Obama and Niden should be impeached for being born and wasting their lives in sin, theft, Lying and corruption in judgment day and ending their lives unrepentant and condemned to the lake of fire.

Evil vile men they are.

Slow
Down

Obama is Still Obstructing Justice on The IRS Scandal and Fast & Furious.

We have about 15 ways to Impeach Obama Bin Spying.

So Obama Bin Lying Ordered Quid Pro Joe Biden to commit Extortion?

Thanks for finally admitting that.
Well that’s interesting. Should Obama and Joe have been impeached for that extortion?
I didn’t ask about fast and furious. I asked about the extortion you claim they engaged in. Care to answer?
Well again, not something I asked about. Is there a reason why youve spun away twice now and not answered my question?

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on

Yes. This is a sham trial. It has been orchestrated to do nothing but cover Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)'s ass. Don't look for anything resembling justice to take place in this politically one-sided dog and pony show.

So you are going to lose twice in four years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I want to see a Scorched Earth Cleaning of Washington in his next term. He can even fire Slade!

Let's be clear here. The Obama Administration and The Democrat Party Harnessed the Full Power of The Federal Government to attempt to Over Turn The 2016 Election, and is using it now to attempt to Interfere in the 2020 Election.

There is no other logical conclusion for what the average voter in The United States has witnessed for 4 years with the never ending siege of The White House.

The clear fact witnessed by The American People is that The Former Obama Administration, and The Democrat Party who even went so far as to engage in solicitation of assistance from Russia to help them in their cause, is only concerned about Selecting a President, rather than working with the Tools The Forefathers Gave them to Elect a President.

When he’s vindicated, he should should go full steam at his accusers.

Last edited:
I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on
Peter Schweizer lays out the democrat corruption starting with the Bidens Sanders warren so on and so forth
Worth the time to listen how Sanders got his millions
The Glenn Beck Program | Hour 2 | 1/22/20 - Glenn Beck - Omny.fm
yeah I heard him on Levin yesterday. Very convenient timing
I wouldn't call it convenient timing because it takes time to write a book.

The time to gather facts, witnesses, and documents was when it was in the House.

In the Senate, they are allowed ONLY the witnesses, documents, and facts (yeah, I snickered a bit there) that they put together for the Articles of Impeachment.

The fact-finding and cross-examination by the Democrats is over.

Now it is Trump's turn, if the Senate votes to allow it.

Otherwise, the Dems make their case based upon what they have. Nothing more, nothing less.
Are you interested at all to hear what Mik and Bolton and Pompeo have to say about the situation?
Not really. Nor am I interested in what Guliani has to say. He makes all these claims of documents, yet none of them seem to be published or even forwarded to the USAG.

The case for impeachment by the Democrats is listed in the Articles along with what evidence and testimony that have.

That is ALL that is allowed now. That is how the process works.
the process works however the senate wants it to work. They could vote to dismiss right now if they wanted but they won’t because the public would crucify them. It will be their call if not allowing the pursuit of documents and testimony that the house was blocked from will be a good move or not. I personally think it makes it look like they are hiding from the truth
I think that they are making it very obvious that they are shoving the Democrat's own inadequacies back at them.

This is why you don't impeach someone for politics in only 48 days.
Ive said from the beginning that impeachment is a horrible idea and is going to ignite a circus. Both parties are embarrassing themselves
Well, more than they usually do. I normally have no use for Senate Republicans. They are more liberal and progressive than the rest of the country. In this case, they are doing exactly the right thing.

The Democrats have said they have impeached the President. The Republicans in the Senate are now saying, "Okay, show us what you got, but we are not going to help you nor are we going to continue your investigation.

The time for investigation is passed.

Make your case, or we'll move to dismiss.

You are the most dishonest piece of shit on this forum. You have avoided 100s of legitimate questions and spin spin spin.

Obama and Niden should be impeached for being born and wasting their lives in sin, theft, Lying and corruption in judgment day and ending their lives unrepentant and condemned to the lake of fire.

Evil vile men they are.

Slow
Down

Well that’s interesting. Should Obama and Joe have been impeached for that extortion?
I didn’t ask about fast and furious. I asked about the extortion you claim they engaged in. Care to answer?
Well again, not something I asked about. Is there a reason why youve spun away twice now and not answered my question?
Damn man, you just destroyed me. I can’t compete with your toughness and clever name calling. You win. Consider me ruined for life. Well done.

The evidence is overwhelming. Let's vote to impeach.

Later in the senate:

We need more evidence because we don't have enough.

YCMTSU.
That’s not what I’m hearing... they think they have enough. But they also want more, why wouldn’t they want more?. They want the stuff Trump blocked them from getting. Can you blame them?

Everyone should want to hear more. Unless of course they know it would not help their case. In which case the fix is in and the entirety of the Republican congress is complicit.
Well then, the House Clowns should have put more together......but they were in a hurry.

The Senate hears and rules on the case the House brings, it doesn't try to make a case for the House.

There is no such rule. New subpoenas, witnesses and documents have been a part of past Senate impeachment trials.
It's never been the job of the jury to further conduct more investigations.

This is a Senate impeachment trial and hearing witnesses is not investigating. It's testimony.

That’s not what I’m hearing... they think they have enough. But they also want more, why wouldn’t they want more?. They want the stuff Trump blocked them from getting. Can you blame them?

Everyone should want to hear more. Unless of course they know it would not help their case. In which case the fix is in and the entirety of the Republican congress is complicit.
Well then, the House Clowns should have put more together......but they were in a hurry.

The Senate hears and rules on the case the House brings, it doesn't try to make a case for the House.

There is no such rule. New subpoenas, witnesses and documents have been a part of past Senate impeachment trials.

This is a Senate impeachment trial and hearing witnesses is not investigating. It's testimony.
New witnesses would be more investigating
THE house can bring all the witnesses they questioned during the Schiff Sham. New witnesses not so much

You are a dishonest scheming lying hack. You were exposed in your own thread and no one is buying your shit any more.

Evil vile men they are.

Slow
Down

Damn man, you just destroyed me. I can’t compete with your toughness and clever name calling. You win. Consider me ruined for life. Well done.

Are you interested at all to hear what Mik and Bolton and Pompeo have to say about the situation?
Not really. Nor am I interested in what Guliani has to say. He makes all these claims of documents, yet none of them seem to be published or even forwarded to the USAG.

The case for impeachment by the Democrats is listed in the Articles along with what evidence and testimony that have.

That is ALL that is allowed now. That is how the process works.
the process works however the senate wants it to work. They could vote to dismiss right now if they wanted but they won’t because the public would crucify them. It will be their call if not allowing the pursuit of documents and testimony that the house was blocked from will be a good move or not. I personally think it makes it look like they are hiding from the truth
I think that they are making it very obvious that they are shoving the Democrat's own inadequacies back at them.

This is why you don't impeach someone for politics in only 48 days.
Ive said from the beginning that impeachment is a horrible idea and is going to ignite a circus. Both parties are embarrassing themselves
Well, more than they usually do. I normally have no use for Senate Republicans. They are more liberal and progressive than the rest of the country. In this case, they are doing exactly the right thing.

The Democrats have said they have impeached the President. The Republicans in the Senate are now saying, "Okay, show us what you got, but we are not going to help you nor are we going to continue your investigation.

The time for investigation is passed.

Make your case, or we'll move to dismiss.
I don’t agree... witnesses were questioned during other impeachment’s. It’s a trial, not a closing statement. I’m just interested in transparency

You are a dishonest scheming lying hack. You were exposed in your own thread and no one is buying your shit any more.

Evil vile men they are.

I don’t expect broke people like yourself to buy anything. You need money to do that

I pay to feed and house your ass bitch.

Evil vile men they are.
I don’t expect broke people like yourself to buy anything. You need money to do that

The amendments were designed to drag the process out as far as possible, add new charges not part of the articles, and basically make the whole thing a shit show. If they allowed one side to bring in new evidence, they would have opened a floodgate.

The House was supposed to make it's case via the articles themselves, not with added bullshit afterwards.
they have their case with their articles. They were blocked from getting supporting evidence in the house. I think it completely reasonable for the senate to allow the subpoena of documents and witnesses. Also very reasonable to let a Republican appointed Supreme Court justice determine whether witnesses are material or not. The fact that the Reps blocked that completely shows their cards.

Dims aren’t running the show anymore. They wrote a check their asses can’t cash [emoji383].

And they write big checks!

But, then again, Hillary has a humongous ass!!

I hear that is the safe house, where the whistle blower is hold up. Hiding in plain sight. [emoji1787]

Come on man, are you seriously trying to make the case that the Dems didnt try and get these things while in the house?! You need to find a better argument.
Ignoring Executive Privilege is not a valid attempt to 'get things'.

Nadler tried to 'get things' to when he ordered the US AG, the top law ENFORCER in the United States, to BREAK THE LAW....and then CENSURED him for REFUELING to BREAK THE LAW!

You need to abandon this argument.

The admin has never claimed executive privilege. Not one time.

They never had a chance to. You claim that in court, not to the House.
Again, not true at all.
The House is exactly where they declare it.
It is then up to the House to challenge it in court if necessary. There is no such thing as a universal privilege that covers everything.

I pay to feed and house your ass bitch.

There you go destroying me with that tough talk again. You’re so good at it too. I bet all your fans are clapping for you and totally laughing at me right now. How embarrassing, I’m so ashamed.

The House had their clown show and nobody on the left objected. They did what they want, silenced who they wanted, and conducted it their way. Now the Senate is doing the same, and all of a sudden it's unfair.

Let me tell you what's unfair, and that is having this impeachment without knowing who is responsible for making the charges. The so-called whistleblower is anonymous, so is the person that provided him or her the information, and they cannot be addressed.

Can you tell me why the Senate Republicans would help the Democrats after these phony charges were made; charges with no crime; charges that aren't even impeachable according to the US Constitution? It's ridiculous already. The Senate Republicans are not going to support the deep state. Election is less than a year away, if Americans don't want Trump in office anymore, that should be our decision, not the commies.

People have the right to face their accusers. This is ridiculous.

Yes, that's what Americans believe. Do you consider the left real Americans?

I used to think criminals lost their rights to vote.

And the Senate IS having a trial, but they are not about to allow the Democrats tell them how to proceed with one or extend their clown show with the House. You wanted an impeachment trial, then here it is. If you don't like how they are conducting it, then it's only fair because we didn't like how they conducted their inquiry.
why do you think it’s a clown show to see documents showing direct communication and witnesses who had direct access to trumps directives? Wouldn’t that clear Trump if he did nothing wrong?

One would think so. If they were innocent that is.
Why aren't you mad at Nazi's Clowns for not doing their job in the House?

They did their job. The Senate is not.
if they did their job then why are they asking the senate to do it???

youre such a useful idiot,,,

Pay attention.
They're asking the Senate to do it's job, dope.

- MCCONNELL: “If the existing case is strong, there’s no need for the judge and the jury to reopen the investigation. If the existing case is weak, House Democrats should not have impeached in the first place. I think I’m beginning to understand why the speaker wanted to change the subject to tax policy. But unfortunately, no matter how irresponsibly this has been handled across the Capitol, impeachment is not a political game, and the United States Senate will not treat it like one.

“The House majority, fueled by political animus, may have started this with frivolity, but it will fall to the Senate … to end it with seriousness and sobriety. It will fall to us to do what the founders intended: to take the long view, move beyond partisan passions, and do what the long-term good of our institution and our nation demands.”

POLITICO Playbook PM: Inside the latest wrangling over impeachment

Forum List

Back