“I may not agree with what you say, but I’ll defend to my dying day your right to say it”

Understandable. You magas are known for your lack of self control.
See? There it is again.

You and I have conversed for years now. Yet somehow you think I’m a Trump supporter, though I’ve made it clear I’m not.

You come here new every day. Are you senile?

Usually I tell Moonglow , um ... what?

He does a lot of drugs. I keep telling him to read his posts when he comes down so he knows what we're dealing with trying to understand WTF he's saying, but he obviously hasn't done it
Tru I do Fluticasone Propionate almost daily.

When have we recently heard anyone in power or in media and among the elite say those words? Rather a quaint idea in the current environment. It even sounds a bit subversive in an era of visceral hatred for free speech. We now have government, media, and tech colluding to silence free speech. How long before hate speech and thought crimes will result in long prison sentences? Will the American people continue allowing the destruction of their right to free speech?
IMG_0693.jpeg

Free Speech?

Extremists on both sides of the aisle hate free speech. And extremists on both sides of the aisle accuse Each other of trying to destroy free speech.

The USG is the enemy of the people, but the people have yet to realize it.

Every one of the Bill of Rights has been and continues to be ignored or voided by government. The very government who’s most important job is protecting and securing those rights for all Americans.

Our government is committing treason. When we lose the First Amendment, it’s over.
RhodyPatriot
The Duke

THIS is the left you keep attacking.

THE LEFT IS ON YOUR SIDE ON THIS ISSUE.

The left believes the rights guaranteed in the Constitution can be litigated and re-defined through the court system, which is a fallacy. Even the Supreme Court has reversed some of their own decisions, while the rights granted on the Constitution remain unchanged.
Liberals, not the left.

A leftist started this thread and supports you in these matters.

lol all Comey did was help Hillary avoid prosecution and destroy evidence to protect her treasonous ass. You went to bat for that, eh?

I didn't and then I watched Trump play on Twitter all night and also do nothing for four years.

Forum List

Back