🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

“I may not agree with what you say, but I’ll defend to my dying day your right to say it”

You don't know what you mean. You heard one of the MAGA talking heads express that, and you thought it would be cool to repeat it.
there are thousands of examples and not all of them are from trumpers,,

so lets keep your TDS in check and stay on topic,,

how does that embarrass them?? unless its true and exposes them,

so hes being attacked for what he said not supported for his right to say it,,

just goes to show,,,

liberals want conservatives and everyone else to shut up,,

conservatives want liberals to keep talking,,
That's just goofy. Did a politician fire him, or was it the company he worked for?

When have we recently heard anyone in power or in media and among the elite say those words? Rather a quaint idea in the current environment. It even sounds a bit subversive in an era of visceral hatred for free speech. We now have government, media, and tech colluding to silence free speech. How long before hate speech and thought crimes will result in long prison sentences? Will the American people continue allowing the destruction of their right to free speech?

Democrats did say that, they will defend to your death their right to say what they want too

I may not agree with what you say so shut the hell up and get out of my face!

That's just goofy. Did a politician fire him, or was it the company he worked for?

Make up your mind. Are you whining about a NASCAR team, or a singer with a funny name?

When have we recently heard anyone in power or in media and among the elite say those words? Rather a quaint idea in the current environment. It even sounds a bit subversive in an era of visceral hatred for free speech. We now have government, media, and tech colluding to silence free speech. How long before hate speech and thought crimes will result in long prison sentences? Will the American people continue allowing the destruction of their right to free speech?

I do not agree with what you say, therefore you should be deplatformed - The 1,000 Year democrat Reich

Forum List

Back