🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

“I may not agree with what you say, but I’ll defend to my dying day your right to say it”

Do you know what a generalization is?

I can show on this board, going to bat for Comey for reopening the investigation into Clinton a few days before the election.

I can show myself on this board, criticizing the whole idea of protests during a global pandemic.

I can show myself on this board condemning riots, no matter who's doing it.

I can show myself on this board, defending Trump's right to a fair trail.

I can show probably dozens of posts were I disagree with opinions of people " on my side"

I can further show myself admitting fault and even god forbid... change my mind on a heartfelt position.

My opinion is not based on what any Democrat tells me. I'm ideologically aligned of course, but I refuse to allow political affiliation influence my view on things.

This makes me more consistent then almost anyone on here.

Sorry, the opinions of narcissistic Democrat faggots aren't considered valid here.

I can show on this board, going to bat for Comey for reopening the investigation into Clinton a few days before the election.

lol all Comey did was help Hillary avoid prosecution and destroy evidence to protect her treasonous ass. You went to bat for that, eh?

lol all Comey did was help Hillary avoid prosecution and destroy evidence to protect her treasonous ass. You went to bat for that, eh?
All that Comey did was get Trump elected. That statement about reopening the investigation is what gave him the last couple of percentage points.

And I still didn't care. Stating that if you have documents on a private server the FBI is obligated to pursue any lead and nobody should complain about it.

That's how a person shows he cares about law enforcement, by not caring who's the target when laws are being broken.

Because I like triggering you sick freaks while waiting for a serious thread to break out, which isn't often.
I'm not all that easily triggered. I will just reply in kind until I get bored by it. Most of the time I just think to myself "it's all they got, so why bother"

If you want serious threads then speak to me seriously. I will reply in kind. It's not that hard.

I never did.
Sure they did, all the time in the 60’s and 70’s, they were real liberals, they aligned with their principles, much like the real conservatives back then. Today we have lefties and righties that move to whatever political whim the Replicans and Democrats have to help the rich.

He is allowed to challenge it. He isn't allowed to urge people to make a knowingly false statement.

I don't need evidence to support it. I simply need to show the applicable law. 18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

And Trump did ask for a redress of grievances. He did so more than 60 times in a court of law, they were rejected.

You can't just say "I lost my case in court, so now I'm entitled to forge electoral votes".

That's not petitioning the government. That's fraud.
Haha it’s not defrauding the United States when you disagree with the Xiden reich

Haha it’s not defrauding the United States when you disagree with the Xiden reich
He didn't disagree. He asked people to sign a document stating they were the duly elected electors when they weren't.

But you know... the haha, maybe will convince me you actually have a real argument.

Define "criminal speech" and cite the section of the Constitution that prohibits "it"!
:rolleyes:
You know that if you order someone to murder me that is criminal speech.

You know that if your order and work with people to overthrow elections, that is criminal activity.

You want be an accessorty after the fact, be my guest.

You know that if your order and work with people to overthrow elections, that is criminal activity.

Yeah, that didn't happen, Stalinist piglet.

SeaMajor7 Yeah, that didn't happen, Stalinist piglet.

`````
Trump is going to be convicted and I can't see him avoiding incarceration and public muzzling.

His contract had a clause that said he couldn't say or do anything to embarrass his employers. It's a common clause for high profile people. I doubt you have ever dealt with such a clause.
how does that embarrass them?? unless its true and exposes them,

so hes being attacked for what he said not supported for his right to say it,,

just goes to show,,,

liberals want conservatives and everyone else to shut up,,

conservatives want liberals to keep talking,,

When have we recently heard anyone in power or in media and among the elite say those words? Rather a quaint idea in the current environment. It even sounds a bit subversive in an era of visceral hatred for free speech. We now have government, media, and tech colluding to silence free speech. How long before hate speech and thought crimes will result in long prison sentences? Will the American people continue allowing the destruction of their right to free speech?
The left has been trying to criminalize the right to express our opinions and beliefs for some time now. So-called 'hate speech' is justification for increasing criminal sentences and also apparently justification for the DOJ to put us under surveillance if we happen to be of the wrong political party or ideology. California has criminalized using the name or pronoun different from what a person prefers.

And the cancel culture is in full force out there.

I hope honorable people will demand a return to our constitutional right to say, think, believe, express what we want short of slander or libel that unjustly harms others.

what I am saying is people are being attacked by the libs for saying it instead of being supported for their right to say it,,

my god you people are braindead,,
You don't know what you mean. You heard one of the MAGA talking heads express that, and you thought it would be cool to repeat it.

Forum List

Back