I miss Trump

b4 both elections he only thought of you as a pawn with cash to spend on his campaign & get him in the WH; now he thinks of you as a pawn with cash to help pay his mounting lawyers' fees.
Spot on. To him, people are objects defined by their value to him.

Everyone excepted for the hardened Marxist Freak Cult is going to miss Trump before long when the Staglation hits them for real. It's going to get very ugly.

PSA: lower your overhead as much as possible now.

Everyone excepted for the hardened Marxist Freak Cult is going to miss Trump before long when the Staglation hits them for real. It's going to get very ugly.

Nah, not happening. Only Trump cultists are gullible enough to think Trump knew fuck about economics or policy.

Trump doesn’t know me. He doesn’t think anything of me. I liked his policies.
Trump doesn't need to know you to think you are a low class slob, which he most assuredly does. We aren't talking about a normal human being with basic human traits and mental processes, here. We are talking about a garbage human with malignant narcissism.
OK now you’re spouting nonsense. Again, his policies benefitted me and my family. That is all.

Want to insult me some more?
I didn't insult you. I told you what the orange slob thinks of us.
Who is “us”?
You and me, in this case

b4 both elections he only thought of you as a pawn with cash to spend on his campaign & get him in the WH; now he thinks of you as a pawn with cash to help pay his mounting lawyers' fees.
And you know this because? Ahhh that is your opinion. I disagree. So again, we just shout over one another?

Trump doesn't need to know you to think you are a low class slob, which he most assuredly does. We aren't talking about a normal human being with basic human traits and mental processes, here. We are talking about a garbage human with malignant narcissism.

Again, I am a Jew from Boston. What does that have to do with me? I have Told you before, I like his policies. He also stood up for my family in Israel. Biden…:not so much.

Nah, not happening. Only Trump cultists are gullible enough to think Trump knew fuck about economics or policy.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzzzz

Get back to us on that if you ever recover from your Prog Gaslighting.

OK now you’re spouting nonsense
We literally watched him do exactly this. He was embarrassed by Mike Pence. His one disappointment from the riot (other than its failure) was that his cultists looked low class. I have to wonder where you picked up your delusions about Trump.

OK now you’re spouting nonsense
We literally watched him do exactly this. He was embarrassed by Mike Pence. His one disappointment from the riot (other than its failure) was that his cultists looked low class. I have to wonder where you picked up your delusions about Trump.
What about his policies should have I disliked? It’s all about policies for me. Stop cutting my posts.

Who is “us”?
You and me, in this case

And you know this because? Ahhh that is your opinion. I disagree. So again, we just shout over one another?

Trump Organization now subject to criminal investigation in New York, state attorney general's office tells CNN​

• New York prosecutors are conducting a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization, CNN reported.
  • "We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity," the New York Attorney General's office said.
  • Michael Cohen, Trump's one-time personal attorney, has been interviewed multiple times by Manhattan's district attorney.

The New York Attorney General's office is now conducting a criminal probe into the Trump Organization, a spokesperson told CNN on Tuesday.
Trump Organization now subject to criminal investigation in New York, state attorney general's office tells CNN

tenor.gif

Again, I am a Jew from Boston. What does that have to do with me? I have Told you before, I like his policies. He also stood up for my family in Israel. Biden…:not so much.

point being, he really doesn't care about *you* & he would have never sided with the torchbearers if he really cared about jews either. ya ya ya the former first lady is ' jewish ' but that has more to do with wanting & needing her more than how he feels about jews.

you don't know what's going on w/ the biden admin behind the scenes
re: israel. but protecting israel & moving the embassy to jerusalem had more to do with getting the evangelisticals to vote for him more than anything else.

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

And you're going to continue to miss him. If you think Trump made it a practice to take tough questions, you watched the man through rose-colored coke bottle bottoms. He made it a practice of insulting reporters who asked him tough questions, ignored their questions or simply walked away. That man was and remains a spineless coward.

Who is “us”?
You and me, in this case

Trump Organization now subject to criminal investigation in New York, state attorney general's office tells CNN​

• New York prosecutors are conducting a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization, CNN reported.
  • "We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity," the New York Attorney General's office said.
  • Michael Cohen, Trump's one-time personal attorney, has been interviewed multiple times by Manhattan's district attorney.

The New York Attorney General's office is now conducting a criminal probe into the Trump Organization, a spokesperson told CNN on Tuesday.
Trump Organization now subject to criminal investigation in New York, state attorney general's office tells CNN

View attachment 491110
And the Sun rises in the East...what else is new?

point being, he really doesn't care about *you* & he would have never sided with the torchbearers if he really cared about jews either. ya ya ya the former first lady is ' jewish ' but that has more to do with wanting & needing her more than how he feels about jews.

re: israel. but protecting israel & moving the embassy to jerusalem had more to do with getting the evangelisticals to vote for him more than anything else.

See that never happened. That is yet another media lie. His daughter, son in and law and three grandchildren are Jewish. Please do not lie about what he said regarding Charlottesville.

I know that under Trump Israel was never attacked like they are being attacked now. Obama promised to move the embassy as well but never did. Like I said, he doesn't know me and I do not know him but his policies benefitted me and my family so he earned my vote. Not sure why you have such an issue with that? His tweets did not impact me one iota. I am not on Twitter, as Twitter too is overtly antisemitic. Never cared til my kids started experiencing it. Now I care.

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

And you're going to continue to miss him. If you think Trump made it a practice to take tough questions, you watched the man through rose-colored coke bottle bottoms. He made it a practice of insulting reporters who asked him tough questions, ignored their questions or simply walked away. That man was and remains a spineless coward.

Yep. I disagree that he is a coward. So now what? We yell and scream at one another? People like you are precisely what is wrong with America. Sensitive, spineless, snowflake cowards.

Who is “us”?
You and me, in this case

View attachment 491110
And the Sun rises in the East...what else is new?

cohen brought receipts this time.

See that never happened. That is yet another media lie. His daughter, son in and law and three grandchildren are Jewish. Please do not lie about what he said regarding Charlottesville.

I know that under Trump Israel was never attacked like they are being attacked now. Obama promised to move the embassy as well but never did. Like I said, he doesn't know me and I do not know him but his policies benefitted me and my family so he earned my vote. Not sure why you have such an issue with that? His tweets did not impact me one iota. I am not on Twitter, as Twitter too is overtly antisemitic. Never cared til my kids started experiencing it. Now I care.

he wants ivanka more than whatever he thinks & feels towards jewish people. he's a racist & most people that are, tend not to think too highly of jews either.

donny & steve bannon - you know, who ripped trump's own deplorables off & was pardoned for it anyway is the same way. he's an avowed antisemite but had no problems teaming up with panty waist jared as long as it benefited him.

that's MY opinion. wanna screamat each about that disagreement?

Last edited:
Yep. I disagree that he is a coward.

why did he tell his crowd of insurrectionist pawns that he would 'walk to the capital with them ' & instead went to the whitehouse to watch the mayhem he knew was gonna happen?

the answer alex, is because he's a fucking coward.

Forum List

Back