I miss Trump

Want to insult me some more?
I didn't insult you. I told you what the orange slob thinks of us.
Who is “us”?
You and me, in this case
Trump doesn’t know me. He doesn’t think anything of me. I liked his policies.

b4 both elections he only thought of you as a pawn with cash to spend on his campaign & get him in the WH; now he thinks of you as a pawn with cash to help pay his mounting lawyers' fees.
And you know this because? Ahhh that is your opinion. I disagree. So again, we just shout over one another?

Trump Organization now subject to criminal investigation in New York, state attorney general's office tells CNN​

• New York prosecutors are conducting a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization, CNN reported.
  • "We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity," the New York Attorney General's office said.
  • Michael Cohen, Trump's one-time personal attorney, has been interviewed multiple times by Manhattan's district attorney.

The New York Attorney General's office is now conducting a criminal probe into the Trump Organization, a spokesperson told CNN on Tuesday.
Trump Organization now subject to criminal investigation in New York, state attorney general's office tells CNN

View attachment 491110
And the Sun rises in the East...what else is new?

cohen brought receipts this time.
OK…yawn

Trump doesn't need to know you to think you are a low class slob, which he most assuredly does. We aren't talking about a normal human being with basic human traits and mental processes, here. We are talking about a garbage human with malignant narcissism.

Again, I am a Jew from Boston. What does that have to do with me? I have Told you before, I like his policies. He also stood up for my family in Israel. Biden…:not so much.

point being, he really doesn't care about *you* & he would have never sided with the torchbearers if he really cared about jews either. ya ya ya the former first lady is ' jewish ' but that has more to do with wanting & needing her more than how he feels about jews.

you don't know what's going on w/ the biden admin behind the scenes
re: israel. but protecting israel & moving the embassy to jerusalem had more to do with getting the evangelisticals to vote for him more than anything else.

See that never happened. That is yet another media lie. His daughter, son in and law and three grandchildren are Jewish. Please do not lie about what he said regarding Charlottesville.

I know that under Trump Israel was never attacked like they are being attacked now. Obama promised to move the embassy as well but never did. Like I said, he doesn't know me and I do not know him but his policies benefitted me and my family so he earned my vote. Not sure why you have such an issue with that? His tweets did not impact me one iota. I am not on Twitter, as Twitter too is overtly antisemitic. Never cared til my kids started experiencing it. Now I care.

he wants ivanka more than whatever he thinks & feels towards jewish people. he's a racist & most people that are, tend not to think too highly of jews either.

donny & steve bannon - you know, who ripped trump's own deplorables off & was pardoned for it anyway is the same way. he's an avowed antisemite but had no problems teaming up with panty waist jared as long as it benefited him.

that's MY opinion. wanna screamat each about that disagreement?

You joke but to me antisemitism and the calls to abandon Israel is not funny. To each their own.

Yep. I disagree that he is a coward.

why did he tell his crowd of insurrectionist pawns that he would 'walk to the capital with them ' & instead went to the whitehouse to watch the mayhem he knew was gonna happen?

the answer alex, is because he's a fucking coward.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. His policies were better for the country than Bidens. Who just told Jews to fuck off. Doesn’t bother you but irritates me. I lost 95% of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust to the ultimate evil. They gave their lives, the least I can do is express my dismay at the overt antisemitism of the Democratic Party who told the GOP to fuck off when the GOP presented a plan to put sanctions on those who support Hamas.

Pretty sad

Who is “us”?
You and me, in this case

b4 both elections he only thought of you as a pawn with cash to spend on his campaign & get him in the WH; now he thinks of you as a pawn with cash to help pay his mounting lawyers' fees.
And you know this because? Ahhh that is your opinion. I disagree. So again, we just shout over one another?

Trump Organization now subject to criminal investigation in New York, state attorney general's office tells CNN​

• New York prosecutors are conducting a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization, CNN reported.
  • "We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity," the New York Attorney General's office said.
  • Michael Cohen, Trump's one-time personal attorney, has been interviewed multiple times by Manhattan's district attorney.

The New York Attorney General's office is now conducting a criminal probe into the Trump Organization, a spokesperson told CNN on Tuesday.
Trump Organization now subject to criminal investigation in New York, state attorney general's office tells CNN

View attachment 491110

OK…yawn

one doesn't meet the manhatten DA this many times if one didn't have back up.

NY prosecutors interview Michael Cohen an 8th time in Trump probe​

By JIM MUSTIAN
Published March 19

NEW YORK - Donald Trump's former personal attorney, Michael Cohen, was interviewed on Friday for an eighth time by New York prosecutors investigating the former president's finances.

Cohen met with investigators at the Manhattan District Attorney's Office amid a swirl of new activity in the criminal inquiry, including fresh subpoenas and face-to-face meetings with key witnesses.
Afterward, Cohen told reporters he had a "comprehensive meeting" with prosecutors, offering them his full cooperation.

"I’m going to continue to cooperate and provide more information as it’s requested," he said.

The investigation includes an examination of whether Trump or his businesses lied about the value of assets to gain favorable loan terms and tax benefits. Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr. also is scrutinizing hush-money payments paid to women on Trump’s behalf.

His office is now in possession of eight years of Trump’s tax records after a lengthy legal battle.
NY prosecutors interview Michael Cohen an 8th time in Trump probe

Trump doesn't need to know you to think you are a low class slob, which he most assuredly does. We aren't talking about a normal human being with basic human traits and mental processes, here. We are talking about a garbage human with malignant narcissism.

Again, I am a Jew from Boston. What does that have to do with me? I have Told you before, I like his policies. He also stood up for my family in Israel. Biden…:not so much.

point being, he really doesn't care about *you* & he would have never sided with the torchbearers if he really cared about jews either. ya ya ya the former first lady is ' jewish ' but that has more to do with wanting & needing her more than how he feels about jews.

you don't know what's going on w/ the biden admin behind the scenes
re: israel. but protecting israel & moving the embassy to jerusalem had more to do with getting the evangelisticals to vote for him more than anything else.

See that never happened. That is yet another media lie. His daughter, son in and law and three grandchildren are Jewish. Please do not lie about what he said regarding Charlottesville.

I know that under Trump Israel was never attacked like they are being attacked now. Obama promised to move the embassy as well but never did. Like I said, he doesn't know me and I do not know him but his policies benefitted me and my family so he earned my vote. Not sure why you have such an issue with that? His tweets did not impact me one iota. I am not on Twitter, as Twitter too is overtly antisemitic. Never cared til my kids started experiencing it. Now I care.

he wants ivanka more than whatever he thinks & feels towards jewish people. he's a racist & most people that are, tend not to think too highly of jews either.

donny & steve bannon - you know, who ripped trump's own deplorables off & was pardoned for it anyway is the same way. he's an avowed antisemite but had no problems teaming up with panty waist jared as long as it benefited him.

that's MY opinion. wanna screamat each about that disagreement?

You joke but to me antisemitism and the calls to abandon Israel is not funny. To each their own.

the hell i did. i don't joke about serious shit like that.

why did he tell his crowd of insurrectionist pawns that he would 'walk to the capital with them ' & instead went to the whitehouse to watch the mayhem he knew was gonna happen?

Whatever helps you sleep at night. His policies were better for the country than Bidens. Who just told Jews to fuck off. Doesn’t bother you but irritates me. I lost 95% of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust to the ultimate evil. They gave their lives, the least I can do is express my dismay at the overt antisemitism of the Democratic Party who told the GOP to fuck off when the GOP presented a plan to put sanctions on those who support Hamas.

Pretty sad

my father fought in WW2 & i saw how it affected him everytime it was mentioned. stop making me out to be or think or feel something i am not.

Who is “us”?
You and me, in this case

View attachment 491110

OK…yawn

By JIM MUSTIAN
Published March 19

NEW YORK - Donald Trump's former personal attorney, Michael Cohen, was interviewed on Friday for an eighth time by New York prosecutors investigating the former president's finances.

Cohen met with investigators at the Manhattan District Attorney's Office amid a swirl of new activity in the criminal inquiry, including fresh subpoenas and face-to-face meetings with key witnesses.
Afterward, Cohen told reporters he had a "comprehensive meeting" with prosecutors, offering them his full cooperation.

"I’m going to continue to cooperate and provide more information as it’s requested," he said.

The investigation includes an examination of whether Trump or his businesses lied about the value of assets to gain favorable loan terms and tax benefits. Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr. also is scrutinizing hush-money payments paid to women on Trump’s behalf.

His office is now in possession of eight years of Trump’s tax records after a lengthy legal battle.
Cohen is not credible IMO. But whatever. Trump is in the past.

Pretty sad

my father fought in WW2 & i saw how it affected him everytime it was mentioned. stop making me out to be or think or feel something i am not.
Your posts show otherwise. As I said my kids have had swastikas painted on their lockers. Antisemitism is real and the Democrats want to vilify Israel. Pretty sad.

Who is “us”?
You and me, in this case

View attachment 491110

OK…yawn

By JIM MUSTIAN
Published March 19

Cohen is not credible IMO. But whatever. Trump is in the past.

cohen.jpg

Pretty sad

Your posts show otherwise. As I said my kids have had swastikas painted on their lockers. Antisemitism is real and the Democrats want to vilify Israel. Pretty sad.

that's too bad you think that way about me. kinda sad, really. sometime you get blinded & that's the way you are.

Pretty sad

that's too bad you think that way about me. kinda sad, really. sometime you get blinded & that's the way you are.
Your posts show unequivocal support for the Democratic Party. Honestly, how do you explain this. How do you block a bill sanctioning Hamas, which is an internationally recognized terror group whose charter is to eradicate all Jews? If the GOP ever did that I would never vote GOP.

Pretty sad

Your posts show unequivocal support for the Democratic Party. Honestly, how do you explain this. How do you block a bill sanctioning Hamas, which is an internationally recognized terror group whose charter is to eradicate all Jews? If the GOP ever did that I would never vote GOP.

i am not in support of any violence. i don't even know that much about hamas. i sure ain't in favor of being bombed on either side when there's civilians involved no matter who is lodging them but israel has a right to defend herself.

time to part ways for awhile. you're still blind.

Pretty sad

i am not in support of any violence. i don't even know that much about hamas. i sure ain't in favor of being bombed on either side when there's civilians involved no matter who is lodging them but israel has a right to defend herself.

You can Google it. They are a terror group like ISIS. So why won't the Democrats impose sanctions on those who supply them with weapons? Why does that question offend you?

Pretty sad

You can Google it. They are a terror group like ISIS. So why won't the Democrats impose sanctions on those who supply them with weapons? Why does that question offend you?

it doesn't & i know they are terrorists. i don't know why the (D)s don't. ask them.

Cohen is not credible IMO. But whatever.

perhaps i'll poke you when donny's indicted.

Trump is in the past.

too funny given the title of of this thread & the author of it.
The thread initially was because Trump took questions and Biden still does not. Re-read the OP...."At least he took questions".

uh-huh, you still missssssssssssss him.

it's ok.

Pretty sad

it doesn't & i know they are terrorists. i don't know why the (D)s don't. ask them.
So in this case you side with the GOP, correct? We should sanction those who provide weaponry to Hamas? All I am asking.

I am not asking you to walk in my shoes as a Jew, raising young kids. I am asking you as a logical person. That is all. There is no right or wrong answer.

Cohen is not credible IMO. But whatever.

perhaps i'll poke you when donny's indicted.

Trump is in the past.

too funny given the title of of this thread & the author of it.
The thread initially was because Trump took questions and Biden still does not. Re-read the OP...."At least he took questions".

uh-huh, you still missssssssssssss him.

it's ok.
Well...if you don't have a TV, you'll even miss one with only 10 channels...LOL

Pretty sad

So in this case you side with the GOP, correct? We should sanction those who provide weaponry to Hamas? All I am asking.

I am not asking you to walk in my shoes as a Jew, raising young kids. I am asking you as a logical person. That is all. There is no right or wrong answer.

i also have no problems with not giving so much cash to israel. i care about americans first - i believe i said that. but that would automatically make me illogical in yer eyes. i'd like sanctions against the saudis for being terrorists as well. (D)S AND (R)S aren't interested in that.

most of it is above my pay grade, & that will be a 'wrong' answer to you & you know it.

Forum List

Back