I miss Trump

'I miss Trump'

So do snowflakes, who continue to paste more and more threads about him daily, despite them being the same snowflakes who threw tantrums every time someone mentioned Obama after he left office.

So does CNN, who has lost 70% of its viewership after Trump left office.

:laughing0301:

Cohen is not credible IMO. But whatever.

perhaps i'll poke you when donny's indicted.

New grand jury seated for next stage of Trump investigation

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

NEW YORK (AP) — New York prosecutors have convened a special grand jury to consider evidence in a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump’s business dealings, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Tuesday.
The development signals that the Manhattan district attorney’s office was moving toward seeking charges as a result of its two-year investigation, which included a lengthy legal battle to obtain Trump’s tax records.

:popcorn:
Honestly don't care. My people are literally being slaughtered and the Democratic Party is blaming Israel, the only Democracy in the Middle East. My kids are dealing with open antisemitism. Trump is the least of my worries these days but you enjoy.

those are 2 different things azog. you could care about both & prioritize without eliminating all but one.

my gender's autonomy decisions & their affected desired futures are being disintegrated daily & you don't care.

see how that works?
How? My kids have to play sports vs. trans girls? That is 100% a Democrat POV. My kids are currently my priority.

i really don't want to bring family members into this, but lets just say, someday in the not too distant future, your girls may be faced with a choice that's no longer there. i care enough about them ( even though i never met them ) not only about the antisemitism ( it's horrible & i want them to stay happy & safe )

but also about what they would want for themselves re: their bodies.
I am pro choice and that choice will always be there IMO. But for now they are dealing with stuff they should not be dealing with. Overt antisemitism, biological boys competing with sports against them, and then this. There was a fight at a gathering, 13-year old kids and one girl beat the crap out of another and instead of helping the boys just watched and filmed it. I asked my 13-year old how the hell that happens and she says that boys and girls are considered equals now so boys don't help out.

That is insanity to me. Boys and girls ARE NOT equals. Boys and later men are stronger, quicker and faster. Boys/Men need to treat Girls/Women with respect and protect them not treat them as equals in certain situations. The Left is killing chivalry with this equality bullshit talk.

Trump is gone and now I look around without that distraction and I see a very messy country. I wish he were our president because Biden has turned his back on Jews and Israel and is detrimental to women's athletics and their well being.

My 2 cents

'I miss Trump'

So do snowflakes, who continue to paste more and more threads about him daily, despite them being the same snowflakes who threw tantrums every time someone mentioned Obama after he left office.

So does CNN, who has lost 70% of its viewership after Trump left office.

after obama left his 2nd term i office, he went on to live his life happily with his first & only wife & the 2 children he had by her.... doing stuff like water skiing & staying away for the vast majority of his time away from the camera.

donny is intentionally keeping himself in the news, perpetuating the big lie because he not only craves the limelight & attention - but the high he gets from CONtinuely duping his pawns into donating to the 'cause' which in reality is going to help pay for the ever increasing legal bills he's acquiring.

I wish he were our president because Biden has turned his back on Jews and Israel and is detrimental to women's athletics and their well being.

you wish for a 'man' who has shown no respect for women his whole life & made sure that the SC won't either.

trump has turned his back on america by the willful dereliction of duty & never taking his oath seriously by committing treasonous acts.

I wish he were our president because Biden has turned his back on Jews and Israel and is detrimental to women's athletics and their well being.

you wish for a 'man' who has shown no respect for women his whole life & made sure that the SC won't either.

trump has turned his back on america by the willful dereliction of duty & never taking his oath seriously by committing treasonous acts.
Policies over verbiage. In his four years, my relatives in Israel were safe, my kids were safe, we didn't have Islamists attack Jews outside of restaurants in LA. We didn't have Hamas bomb Israel, worse loss of life since 2014. We didn't have approval for trans girls to play sports vs. biological girls. We didn't have weird tax law changes where we punish success. We didn't have this mandatory vaccine mantra when persons like myself have natural immunity.

Yes, I miss Trump. The walking corpse we have in office now is a complete disaster and it has been fewer than six months.

after obama left his 2nd term i office, he went on to live his life happily with his first & only wife & the 2 children he had by her.... doing stuff like water skiing & staying away for the vast majority of his time away from the camera.
Thanks for the attempted justification of Democrats' / Snowflakes hypocrisy and inability to cease their obsessive, irrational hate-driven, 'Orange Man Bad' ADDICTION to President Trump and the admission that Trump lives rent-free in the tiny little minds of snowflakes, 24/7!

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

NEW YORK (AP) — New York prosecutors have convened a special grand jury to consider evidence in a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump’s business dealings, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Tuesday.
The development signals that the Manhattan district attorney’s office was moving toward seeking charges as a result of its two-year investigation, which included a lengthy legal battle to obtain Trump’s tax records.

Honestly don't care. My people are literally being slaughtered and the Democratic Party is blaming Israel, the only Democracy in the Middle East. My kids are dealing with open antisemitism. Trump is the least of my worries these days but you enjoy.

those are 2 different things azog. you could care about both & prioritize without eliminating all but one.

my gender's autonomy decisions & their affected desired futures are being disintegrated daily & you don't care.

see how that works?
How? My kids have to play sports vs. trans girls? That is 100% a Democrat POV. My kids are currently my priority.

i really don't want to bring family members into this, but lets just say, someday in the not too distant future, your girls may be faced with a choice that's no longer there. i care enough about them ( even though i never met them ) not only about the antisemitism ( it's horrible & i want them to stay happy & safe )

I marched in a Pro-Choice demonstration in early December of 1989. The put me at the head of the parade holding the banner. My daughter was born less than 3 months later. I knew they were asking me to do this to show the true meaning of choice. This was my choice.

I marched for the daughter I was carrying, and for her older sister. And for my friend who had 2 children before her 18th birthday, and was leaving her abusive, alcoholic husband, only to discover she was pregnant again. And for the young girl in my own family who was raped by her stepfather, resulting in her being pregnant at age 13. All women need to know that they have the autonomy over our own bodies that God gave us.

I was blessed. Even under difficult circumstances, I had the support, the resources, and the luck to never need an abortion. But I always knew that if something terrible had happened, that option was there if needed. I want that for my daughters, granddaughters, and all women.

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

see how that works?

I marched in a Pro-Choice demonstration in early December of 1989. The put me at the head of the parade holding the banner. My daughter was born less than 3 months later. I knew they were asking me to do this to show the true meaning of choice. This was my choice.

I marched for the daughter I was carrying, and for her older sister. And for my friend who had 2 children before her 18th birthday, and was leaving her abusive, alcoholic husband, only to discover she was pregnant again. And for the young girl in my own family who was raped by her stepfather, resulting in her being pregnant at age 13. All women need to know that they have the autonomy over our own bodies that God gave us.

I was blessed. Even under difficult circumstances, I had the support, the resources, and the luck to never need an abortion. But I always knew that if something terrible had happened, that option was there if needed. I want that for my daughters, granddaughters, and all women.
I was nine years old in Dec 1989...context...are you equally pro choice for the men, I wonder?

Policies over verbiage. In his four years, my relatives in Israel were safe, my kids were safe, we didn't have Islamists attack Jews outside of restaurants in LA. We didn't have Hamas bomb Israel, worse loss of life since 2014. We didn't have approval for trans girls to play sports vs. biological girls. We didn't have weird tax law changes where we punish success. We didn't have this mandatory vaccine mantra when persons like myself have natural immunity.

Yes, I miss Trump. The walking corpse we have in office now is a complete disaster and it has been fewer than six months.

Your family was safe. Interesting that you absolve Netanyahu for his refusal to leave power and for encouraging the evictions during Ramadan because he knew it would trigger Hamas. Netanyahu was prepared to sacrifice YOUR FAMILY, to keep his grip on power.

You have to be the dumbest most gullible fool on this board, if you think bombing the crap out of the Palestinians every 5 years or so is keeping your family "safe". In fact, it's keeping your family in constant danger. And you're too stupid to see it.

Failure to find a permanent resolution to this insanity, and simply continue to heap abuse on the Palestinian people is what has kept this conflict going for the past 70 years. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

You support keeping your family in danger. How very stupid of you.

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

see how that works?

I was nine years old in Dec 1989...context...are you equally pro choice for the men, I wonder?

When men get pregnant, and have to make the choice for their own bodies, yes, they too can make that decision.

Your family was safe. Interesting that you absolve Netanyahu for his refusal to leave power and for encouraging the evictions during Ramadan because he knew it would trigger Hamas. Netanyahu was prepared to sacrifice YOUR FAMILY, to keep his grip on power.

You have to be the dumbest most gullible fool on this board, if you think bombing the crap out of the Palestinians every 5 years or so is keeping your family "safe". In fact, it's keeping your family in constant danger. And you're too stupid to see it.

Failure to find a permanent resolution to this insanity, and simply continue to heap abuse on the Palestinian people is what has kept this conflict going for the past 70 years. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

You are one deranged person. Hamas wants to obliterate my family and Bibi is keeping them safe. You don't know anything about anything. You are one ignorant person. You have no idea what is like to be a Jew. Then again you did say that Jews invented whining.

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

see how that works?

When men get pregnant, and have to make the choice for their own bodies, yes, they too can make that decision.
Nope. What about when men don't want to take care of the kid, should they not be allowed that choice? Sign a piece of paper giving up all rights but also not having to have to pay for the kid? I believe in choice for both sexes. You do not cause you're fake inclusive.

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

see how that works?

You're positively unhinged that your daughters have to play against 2 trans girls in the lacrosse league. There are 12 players on the field for a women's lacrosse team. How are 2 trans girls destroying your girls' opportunities to play lacrosse?

Sounds like Dad is the guy with the problem here. Lacrosse is a tough, tough game. Maybe your girls are getting run over because they're too small to be playing such a physical sport. I don't see how 2 players in an entire league could possibly spoil it for anyone else.

You are one deranged person. Hamas wants to obliterate my family and Bibi is keeping them safe. You don't know anything about anything. You are one ignorant person. You have no idea what is like to be a Jew. Then again you did say that Jews invented whining.

Bibi is NOT keeping them safe. If Bibi were keeping them safe, he would have reached a settlement with the Palestinians years ago. Murdering hundreds of Palestinians every 5 years, and bombing their homes, is just giving another generation a reason to hate Israel. Fanning the flames of hate and anger with bombings and murders makes Bibi no better than Hamas, and just as dangerous to his people

If you weren't a total idiot, you'd realize that guys like Bibi are the real reason your family will never be safe in Israel.

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

see how that works?

You're positively unhinged that your daughters have to play against 2 trans girls in the lacrosse league. There are 12 players on the field for a women's lacrosse team. How are 2 trans girls destroying your girls' opportunities to play lacrosse?

Sounds like Dad is the guy with the problem here. Lacrosse is a tough, tough game. Maybe your girls are getting run over because they're too small to be playing such a physical sport. I don't see how 2 players in an entire league could possibly spoil it for anyone else.
One is too many. It is a question of fairness

Bibi is NOT keeping them safe. If Bibi were keeping them safe, he would have reached a settlement with the Palestinians years ago. Murdering hundreds of Palestinians every 5 years, and bombing their homes, is just giving another generation a reason to hate Israel. Fanning the flames of hate and anger with bombings and murders makes Bibi no better than Hamas, and just as dangerous to his people

If you weren't a total idiot, you'd realize that guys like Bibi are the real reason your family will never be safe in Israel.
So you know more than the actual people living there? Palestinians aka terrorists don't want peace. They want the deaths of all Jews. Of course your media won't tell you that. Bibi is elected. So you're saying my people are stupid now for voting for him? You're a real gem.

& b4 trump females were in charge of their own bodies. b4 trump, the world was safer.

b4 trump, 30% of americans weren't in a cult or too blind & naive & accepted a traitorous conman bent on facism would take hold.

Thanks for the attempted justification of Democrats' / Snowflakes hypocrisy and inability to cease their obsessive, irrational hate-driven, 'Orange Man Bad' ADDICTION to President Trump and the admission that Trump lives rent-free in the tiny little minds of snowflakes, 24/7!

he's a thug in a cheap chinese sweatshop made suit. seems he's finally cornered.

tick tock.... justice & karma are gearing up to finally hold donny responsible for some of his crimes.

& b4 trump females were in charge of their own bodies. b4 trump, the world was safer.

b4 trump, 30% of americans weren't in a cult or too blind & naive & accepted a traitorous conman bent on facism would take hold.
I cannot speak for people other than myself, my family (here and Israel) and my clients. 90% felt better with Trump as President. You are entitled to your opinion but I am entitled to mine, yes or no?

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

see how that works?

Nope. What about when men don't want to take care of the kid, should they not be allowed that choice? Sign a piece of paper giving up all rights but also not having to have to pay for the kid? I believe in choice for both sexes. You do not cause you're fake inclusive.

because it's not a 'kid' until it breathes air & is not at fault for being born by the female who chose to carry full term, give birth, & raise.

most abortions are performed well b4 viability when the only person who knows & should know & should decide what her destiny will be.

Forum List

Back