I miss Trump

I'm not going to litigate the entire Aughts with you... we all know that a bunch of Jews in Rumsfeld's Pentagon talked him into these garbage wars.
We do? Then there must be numerous links with sources illustrating it. Please share them. Thank you.

You mean because after he surrendered to the Taliban, we were left with this mess?

We can add "TRUMP SURRENDER(TM)" to Trump Plague, Trump Recession, Trump Riots.
Nope. Because this would never have happened under Trump. I again Disagree with you.

I don't miss Trump at all. We've got to get over this idiocy of judging leaders by the "not as bad as the other guy" rubric.

What do you base that on?

Trump fucked up everything he touched in four years. . Covid, the riots, the economy.
Trump had no issue in assassinating terrorists and especially targeting leadership. I also Disagree that he fucked up what you said he did. I think he did the best he could sans the press conferences

I miss Trump too, Commander in Chief Trump!

So different from the fraudulent Cretin we have now in the WH

1630120401350.png

I miss Trump too, Commander in Chief Trump!
So different from the fraudulent Cretin we have now in the WH

Trump made you feel good about being an American again. Confident and proud.

Joe makes me feel like I'm in some dark, dingy hospital to have an operation I don't want by people who don't even know what they are doing.

Trump had no issue in assassinating terrorists and especially targeting leadership. I also Disagree that he fucked up what you said he did. I think he did the best he could sans the press conferences

Um... you mean that Iranian official he assassinated and ended up ruining our relationship with the Iraqi government? That wasn't a good thing.

The underlying problem is we keep thinking that if we "just kill that one guy" our problems will be solved.

The problem is our policies will just keep creating new guys.

Trump made you feel good about being an American again. Confident and proud.

Joe makes me feel like I'm in some dark, dingy hospital to have an operation I don't want by people who don't even know what they are doing.

Funny thing. Trump made a lot of us embarrassed about being Americans... The way he mocked the disabled, minorities, poor people, even members of his own party was childish and kind of disgraceful.

I'd like to think we are better than the high school bully, but that's just me.

Um, okay.

Sorry, not seeing the shutdowns, the riots, the market crashes, the overwealmed hospitals. I mean except for the red states, but seriously, fuck those guys for being stupid.
That’s because we decided to live with it. Like we always should have.

Um, okay.

Sorry, not seeing the shutdowns, the riots, the market crashes, the overwealmed hospitals. I mean except for the red states, but seriously, fuck those guys for being stupid.
I was told we’d be communist by now. Just seems like I’d have noticed if that actually happened.

Forum List

Back