I miss Trump

If stringing a sentence together is your criteria then Trump is definitely not your man
Trump's ad hoc words were in a similar ball park, Biden tries to link 73 stories and subjects in a handful of words. Biden clearly suffers from dementia.

I'm embarrassed for you guys, your republicans have the UK's sincere apologies for your pain.

Try again, my post was updated whilst your two brain cells were grinding.
I’m not interested in making medical assumptions about public figures. I laughed when people did it to Hillary, then Trump, and now Biden. It’s smear tactic #5. So predictable. Grow up

I’m not interested in making medical assumptions about public figures. I laughed when people did it to Hillary, then Trump, and now Biden. It’s smear tactic #5. So predictable. Grow up
LMAO!!!! Maybe we should start a panel?

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

The Trump POS ran like a scared rabbit when questioned with one he didn't care for ..Trump is a punk as are his followers especially his Israeli followers

The Trump POS ran like a scared rabbit when questioned with one he didn't care for ..Trump is a punk as are his followers especially his Israeli followers
1639343369118.png

Not sure about you but I'm a Brit, we tend to go by policies as opposed to character assassination. So I'm just following the American's lead and trashing the current president. And this time, you have a right imbecile in the White House. What on earth are you guys doing?

Being disappointed with Biden does NOT translate into wanting the Orange Asshole back...sorry tard
If you look at economic results between Trump and Biden, go on grit you're teeth, who is doing/did a better job? Or do you go by who you like, are you the type of person who cuts their nose off to spite their own face?

If you look at economic results between Trump and Biden, go on grit you're teeth, who is doing/did a better job? Or do you go by who you like, are you the type of person who cuts their nose off to spite their own face?
Are you kidding?

The economy was going nowhere when Trump slunk outta town.

It's humming now

Forum List

Back