I miss Trump

True, I was thinking you voted for GHWB. Either way, no one believes yu9o ever voted for a Bush.
Was a republican all my life until just after voting for GWB Why not believe me ?? It's not something I'm proud of Have a good day

We may not be so lucky with the compromised, demented fool currently in office.
You seem awfully scared of perhaps the most harmless oldest dude we’ve had in office. Biden is just cruising through not make waves. No need to freak out, everything’s gonna be just fine

You seem awfully scared of perhaps the most harmless oldest dude we’ve had in office. Biden is just cruising through not make waves. No need to freak out, everything’s gonna be just fine
Right, spending $10 trillion, is just "cruising through."

Dont pretend to care about spending now after ignoring it for 4 years.
ROFL! Do you douchebags ever tire of the same old trick? Biden utterly destroyed your pretense that you want to control spending the minute he got into office.

ROFL! Do you douchebags ever tire of the same old trick? Biden utterly destroyed your pretense that you want to control spending the minute he got into office.
I don’t think Dems ever ran on controlling spending.

Then why do they attack Republicans for not reducing spending, or even keeping it the same?

Are all Dims fucking morons like you?

Answer: yes they are.
You're calling me a moron while asking moronic and obvious questions?! its amazing that I need to explain this to you but here we go...
Dems attack republicans for not reducing spending because they are an opposition party and they take every opportunity to paint the other side in a negative light, republicans do the exact same thing to dems... Reps run on fiscal conservatism, that is part of their ideology so when they do not follow that the Dems attack... You can't trust the Reps, they say they are the party of responsible spending and then they don't practice what they preach... Look how much Trump spent, heaps more than Obama... You get it now?!

Forum List

Back