I miss Trump

You seem awfully scared of perhaps the most harmless oldest dude we’ve had in office. Biden is just cruising through not make waves. No need to freak out, everything’s gonna be just fine
Bankrupting the nation, facilitating illegals flooding over, causing the biggest crime wave, lowering average household income adjusted for the INFLATION that he is causing, laughing stock of the world as XI and PUTIN and others see this as their time to attack the US, allowing treason Milley and inept and likely just corrupt Austin in, and so many more fun Biden things.

Turtle you FN idiot Economy better than trump could ever dream of. DOW S@P NAS higher than the pos trump could dream of and trumps pal putin afraid to attack Ukraine because Biden will kick russias ass Shop till you drop AH

Turtle you FN idiot Economy better than trump could ever dream of. DOW S@P NAS higher than the pos trump could dream of and trumps pal putin afraid to attack Ukraine because Biden will kick russias ass Shop till you drop AH
How would you know? You're 85 and dont have any teeth left you traitor.

Bankrupting the nation, facilitating illegals flooding over, causing the biggest crime wave, lowering average household income adjusted for the INFLATION that he is causing, laughing stock of the world as XI and PUTIN and others see this as their time to attack the US, allowing treason Milley and inept and likely just corrupt Austin in, and so many more fun Biden things.
Those are over dramatized talking points that have little to nothing to do with anything Biden is doing day to day. Don’t be a sucker and fall for that crap. Use your brain

Economy higher because of the GOVERNMENT SPENDING-----and just like when idiots max out their credit cards--the bills eventually come due and cost far far more than originally charged. At some point the feds will have to do their damn job and raise interest rates---and that is when we are really fucked.

Economy higher because of the GOVERNMENT SPENDING-----and just like when idiots max out their credit cards--the bills eventually come due and cost far far more than originally charged. At some point the feds will have to do their damn job and raise interest rates---and that is when we are really fucked.
Why will we be really fucked?

Raise interest rates ??? BOO FN HOO You think they can stay as low as they are forever??

No mystery. He was a weapon against the evil leftists. Now they are running wild.
And that's a good thing?

See, this gets to my principal beef with Trump. He's a destructive, ineffectual weapon. He's like throwing rocks at tanks. Or flipping the bird to "the man". It might be fun to piss off the libs, it might be cathartic, but it doesn't do any good. It doesn't change things for the better. In fact, Trump makes it worse by dragging legitimate conservative values into the dirt with him. By discrediting the very things we're fighting for.

And that's a good thing?

See, this gets to my principal beef with Trump. He's a destructive, ineffectual weapon. He's like throwing rocks at tanks. Or flipping the bird to "the man". It might be fun to piss off the libs, it might be cathartic, but it doesn't do any good. It doesn't change things for the better. In fact, Trump makes it worse by dragging legitimate conservative values into the dirt with him. By discrediting the very things we're fighting for.
At some point someone has to stand up to leftists and say they have gone too far. He did that. They are ruining this country with their rhetoric and cancel culture and people need to tell them to STFU.

At some point someone has to stand up to leftists and say they have gone too far. He did that. They are ruining this country with their rhetoric and cancel culture and people need to tell them to STFU.
I disagree. We need to shut them up. "Telling" them to shut up only goads them on. We need to show, in clear rational terms, that their approach doesn't work, that it doesn't even achieve their nominal goals. We need to convince them there is a better way. Trump is incapable of doing that. He doesn't even understand the principles you think he's fighting for.

I disagree. We need to shut them up. "Telling" them to shut up only goads them on. We need to show, in clear rational terms, that their approach doesn't work, that it doesn't even achieve their nominal goals. We need to convince them there is a better way. Trump is incapable of doing that. He doesn't even understand the principles you think he's fighting for.
They don't understand clear and rational thought though. When they tell me that gender is a social construct, that I have white privilege, that CRT is necessary because the country is systemically racist, when they support looting, police defunding, anti Israel mantra. You cannot reason with them unfortunately. You need to fire back because they are so emboldened.

They don't understand clear and rational thought though. When they tell me that gender is a social construct, that I have white privilege, that CRT is necessary because the country is systemically racist, when they support looting, police defunding, anti Israel mantra. You cannot reason with them unfortunately. You need to fire back because they are so emboldened.
Well, if we're giving up reason, I suppose Trump is the man for the job.

But I'm not there just yet.

Well, if we're giving up reason, I suppose Trump is the man for the job.

But I'm not there just yet.
Therein lies the difference between you and me. I am there, mostly because of my kids. I needed a hammer and Trump was it. You are not there yet and that is of course fine. But I hope we understand where each of us is coming from. Yes?

Therein lies the difference between you and me. I am there, mostly because of my kids. I needed a hammer and Trump was it. You are not there yet and that is of course fine. But I hope we understand where each of us is coming from. Yes?
Sure, but I think it's more than a difference in frustration level. I think Trump's flailing does more harm than good. Barring a radical change in his abilities or persona, I will never be "there yet". If I ever do get that desperate, I'll reach for a real weapon and fight a real war. Trump's media farce is pointless.

Sure, but I think it's more than a difference in frustration level. I think Trump's flailing does more harm than good. Barring a radical change in his abilities or persona, I will never be "there yet". If I ever do get that desperate, I'll reach for a real weapon and fight a real war. Trump's media farce is pointless.
Trump triggered gender neutral leftists more than anyone. He got my vote. Speaking up against the left’s crazy narrative is almost impossible for a normal concerned citizen. Just ask James Woods…

It appears that English is your second language.

What language is your primary?

Forum List

Back