I need an answer to this question..

yes, Guciffer 2.0 hacker/techie HAS BEEN around for a while and stealing from our govt and the private sector for a while.... so what?

the question remains, if the operatives doing the hacking were not Russian operatives, then who did it?

RNC operatives? Trump operatives?

Who is DCLeaks.com? Who is the owner and who have they gone after and for what gain? It was created in June 2016 to get the DNC/Podesta leaks, to wikileaks.

Who is the mutual friend of Julian Assange and the Republican/Trump operative Roger Stone that could inform Stone on the wikileaks on Podesta two months before wikileaks, leaked them?

Definitely many unanswered questions.

Congress should have an independent investigation!

There is no relationship between Stone and Assange. Stone hedged a bet and lost his ass. You know this. Assange was not associated with the Republicans or Trump.

DC Leaks is a scam site with a number that has been associated with other scam sites since at least 2008 and nobody paid attention to DC Leaks. Assange has nothing to do with that site.

We don't know that...but an independent investigation into the matter should help resolve these unanswered questions don't you think? Ya'll were willing to have, how many was it, 12 independent investigations into Benghazi, but not one into a foreign power trying to influence our elections?

I'm a liberal. Shove that Ya'll.

You do know it.

My most sincere apologies. I take back that "ya'll". How about "We've had something like a dozen independent investigations into Benghazi...how about at least one into Russia trying to influence our national elections?"

Better?

Much. They did not influence our elections.

The company was registered in Australia. The server was in Malaysia. The tech number has been around since 2008 and has been known to be used for scam sites. You are being led around in circles.
Again. Russia did not "influence" anything.

Really? If the hacking by the Russians and the subsequent Wikileaks did not influence the election in any way, why did the Trump team do nothing but bring up the Wikileaks during the months of September and October?

the question remains, if the operatives doing the hacking were not Russian operatives, then who did it?

Who is DCLeaks.com? Who is the owner and who have they gone after and for what gain? It was created in June 2016 to get the DNC/Podesta leaks, to wikileaks.

Who is the mutual friend of Julian Assange and the Republican/Trump operative Roger Stone that could inform Stone on the wikileaks on Podesta two months before wikileaks, leaked them?

There is no relationship between Stone and Assange. Stone hedged a bet and lost his ass. You know this. Assange was not associated with the Republicans or Trump.

DC Leaks is a scam site with a number that has been associated with other scam sites since at least 2008 and nobody paid attention to DC Leaks. Assange has nothing to do with that site.
Wow, are you filled with disinformation!

Roger Stone stated, in his own words that he had information about the wikileaks, because a friend of his was dealing with Assange on them....he stated he did not work with Assange himself, but had this mutual friend, that did.... OH BUT YOU KNOW THAT, don't you?

Roger Stone IS connected to Trump silly, Roger Stone was Trump's first Campaign advisors, he was replaced by Paul Manafort.....an associate of Stone's in the firm: Black, Manafort, Stone and Kelly created in the late 1980's.

Inform yourself!

Roger Stone is not connected to Assange. Inform yourself. That was blown out of the water a long time ago.
AS Stone STATED, he and Assange have a mutual friend, and this friend is who he has gotten his wikileaks information from.

I NEVER SAID Stone and Assange had met, ONLY YOU are spouting such nonsense.

Now, why would Stone say that..............? And of all people, why would you take Stone seriously?

I didn't say you said Stone and Assange met. I told you that connection was blown out of the water a long time ago.
How was it blown out of the water?

Are you saying Stone was not getting his inside information from a friend of his that meets with Assange and is friends of Assange, even though Roger Stone said he was?

We don't know that...but an independent investigation into the matter should help resolve these unanswered questions don't you think? Ya'll were willing to have, how many was it, 12 independent investigations into Benghazi, but not one into a foreign power trying to influence our elections?

You do know it.

My most sincere apologies. I take back that "ya'll". How about "We've had something like a dozen independent investigations into Benghazi...how about at least one into Russia trying to influence our national elections?"

Better?

The company was registered in Australia. The server was in Malaysia. The tech number has been around since 2008 and has been known to be used for scam sites. You are being led around in circles.

Really? If the hacking by the Russians and the subsequent Wikileaks did not influence the election in any way, why did the Trump team do nothing but bring up the Wikileaks during the months of September and October?

There was no hacking by the Russians. Trump attempted to use it for his own political advantage which is exactly what Roger Stone attempted to use and it backfired on him. Assange didn't have to do anything to Trump.

You do know it.

Better?

About a thousand mentions of wikileaks by trump in all of his rallies and tweets, trump was relentless!

Wow, are you filled with disinformation!

Roger Stone stated, in his own words that he had information about the wikileaks, because a friend of his was dealing with Assange on them....he stated he did not work with Assange himself, but had this mutual friend, that did.... OH BUT YOU KNOW THAT, don't you?

Roger Stone IS connected to Trump silly, Roger Stone was Trump's first Campaign advisors, he was replaced by Paul Manafort.....an associate of Stone's in the firm: Black, Manafort, Stone and Kelly created in the late 1980's.

Inform yourself!

Roger Stone is not connected to Assange. Inform yourself. That was blown out of the water a long time ago.
AS Stone STATED, he and Assange have a mutual friend, and this friend is who he has gotten his wikileaks information from.

I NEVER SAID Stone and Assange had met, ONLY YOU are spouting such nonsense.

Now, why would Stone say that..............? And of all people, why would you take Stone seriously?

I didn't say you said Stone and Assange met. I told you that connection was blown out of the water a long time ago.
How was it blown out of the water?

Are you saying Stone was not getting his inside information from a friend of his that meets with Assange and is friends of Assange, even though Roger Stone said he was?

That is exactly what I am saying. Roger Stone made the claim. Then he made the guestimate of a drop and lost his ass. And was appropriately ridiculed by all. Stone was all about talking to the FBI but the FBI was like..........we're good.

You do know it.

Better?

And even if the Wikileaks didn't influence the election (and you certainly don't know that they didn't), the mere fact that Russia was trying to influence a national US election should be a concern to every American.

You do know it.

Better?

About a thousand mentions of wikileaks by trump in all of his rallies and tweets, trump was relentless!

Anytime a Trump surrogate was asked about some new revelation about Trump, they said "yeah, but what about the Wikileaks"...

You do know it.

Better?

And even if the Wikileaks didn't influence the election (and you certainly don't know that they didn't), the mere fact that Russia was trying to influence a national US election should be a concern to every American.

Except Russia wasn't. It's a distraction and rich coming from Democrats that absolutely interfered in Haiti and then attempted to overthrow governments.

You do know it.

Better?

Except Russia wasn't. It's a distraction and rich coming from Democrats that absolutely interfered in Haiti and then attempted to overthrow governments.

Oh puhleese. Talk about distraction. Can't talk about Russia trying to influence US elections because the US has done it to other countries. Yeah, that argument works...no where.

You do know it.

Better?

Oh puhleese. Talk about distraction. Can't talk about Russia trying to influence US elections because the US has done it to other countries. Yeah, that argument works...no where.

You can talk about it but it sure does look silly.

You do know it.

Better?

If you were at a rally you were already a supporter. Do you have evidence that emails revealing Democrat corruption swayed any of their supporters to switch sides?

It puts it in perspective, how does that not work?

Which email revelations do you think were the worse ones for the Dems?

Well, let's start with the fact that it wasn't "Democrats" that have interfered in other country's elections, it was the US government. We did it more than once and has generally been thought to be a mistake every time we have tried or done it.

How does US interfering in other country's elections put the Russians interfering with ours in context? Are you actually arguing in support of what Russia did simply because the puppet they picked is one you like?

Well, let's start with the fact that it wasn't "Democrats" that have interfered in other country's elections, it was the US government. We did it more than once and has generally been thought to be a mistake every time we have tried or done it.

How does US interfering in other country's elections put the Russians interfering with ours in context? Are you actually arguing in support of what Russia did simply because the puppet they picked is one you like?

Except Russia didn't.

Better?

How? How does it "look silly" to talk about Russia trying to influence our elections and of finding ways to prevent it in the future simply because the US has done awful things in the past?

We can't be against nuclear proliferation because we're the only country that ever used nukes against another? We can't try to combat climate change because we are the major contributors to it?

Except Russia didn't.

If you're starting from a position of fantasy, it's kind of hard to have a discussion with you. Even the petulant elect is now admitting that Russia tried to influence the election.

How? How does it "look silly" to talk about Russia trying to influence our elections and of finding ways to prevent it in the future simply because the US has done awful things in the past?

We can't be against nuclear proliferation because we're the only country that ever used nukes against another? We can't try to combat climate change because we are the major contributors to it?

Hillary Clinton Noted That She Sat Down With All The Presidential Candidates In Haiti And Democracy Survived When Michel Martelly Became President. “But it was very complicated inside Haiti because the now president President Martelly, emerged as the top vote getter and there were a lot of people who said we're not going to go along with this, we can't accept the fact that a majority of people who voted in the election voted for him. So I sit down to meet with all of the candidates plus President Preval because I thought it was important to help them talk through what they were facing because it would have setback the recovery of Haiti, it would have dried up donors money, if the results of an election denied the people their vote and yet at the same time it wouldn't be helpful, I didn't think, to,
you know, stage press conferences and, you know, wave my arms and, you know, talk about the sanctity of the vote and condemn anybody who was trying to undermine it. I wanted to find a path to the right thing that would not embarrass anyone involved and give people a chance to save face. So we talked a lot about what it means to be a leader, with all the parties that were going to influence the final decision and in particular with President Preval who had given so much to his country and had suffered so much because of the earthquake, which leveled the Presidential Palace and killed so many people whom he knew and cared about. This was his defining moment. He was either going to be remembered as another in a long line of Haitian leaders who did not respect democracy or as the president, who, despite the worst possible circumstances, protected democracy. He had to choose. I think it was helpful that I was a former politician so I could sit there knee to knee and say, you know, I've won elections and I've lost elections, there's life after both. Democracy is not for the faint hearted. And I said, you got to do the hard thing because ultimately that will serve your country and your reputation. He agreed. Democracy - survived. Martelly became president.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 24-25]

That's why.

Except Russia didn't.

If you're starting from a position of fantasy, it's kind of hard to have a discussion with you. Even the petulant elect is now admitting that Russia tried to influence the election.

Well, stop starting from a position of fantasy.

Forum List

Back