I need an answer to this question..

Oh puhleese. Talk about distraction. Can't talk about Russia trying to influence US elections because the US has done it to other countries. Yeah, that argument works...no where.
It puts it in perspective, how does that not work?

Which email revelations do you think were the worse ones for the Dems?

Well, let's start with the fact that it wasn't "Democrats" that have interfered in other country's elections, it was the US government. We did it more than once and has generally been thought to be a mistake every time we have tried or done it.

How does US interfering in other country's elections put the Russians interfering with ours in context? Are you actually arguing in support of what Russia did simply because the puppet they picked is one you like?

Except Russia didn't.

If you're starting from a position of fantasy, it's kind of hard to have a discussion with you. Even the petulant elect is now admitting that Russia tried to influence the election.

Well, stop starting from a position of fantasy.

I'm not, you are. The Russian government tried to influence our election to get Donald Trump elected. You think their efforts did not, I think they did. The efforts themselves are not in question by anyone but you it would seem.

It puts it in perspective, how does that not work?

Which email revelations do you think were the worse ones for the Dems?

Well, let's start with the fact that it wasn't "Democrats" that have interfered in other country's elections, it was the US government. We did it more than once and has generally been thought to be a mistake every time we have tried or done it.

How does US interfering in other country's elections put the Russians interfering with ours in context? Are you actually arguing in support of what Russia did simply because the puppet they picked is one you like?

Except Russia didn't.

If you're starting from a position of fantasy, it's kind of hard to have a discussion with you. Even the petulant elect is now admitting that Russia tried to influence the election.

I'm not, you are. The Russian government tried to influence our election to get Donald Trump elected. You think their efforts did not, I think they did. The efforts themselves are not in question by anyone but you it would seem.

No. You are. The Russians did not try to influence our election. In fact, most people were aware of her policies before any of the Wikileaks dumps. So, rather than deal with the issues presented in the dumps you want to pretend it was big bad Russia "influencing" an election. Influencing which is completely and totally subjective used as a distraction. Then you don't have to pay attention to policies or past actions or make any changes. Now that is convenient. Is it not?

Except Russia didn't.

No. You are. The Russians did not try to influence our election. In fact, most people were aware of her policies before any of the Wikileaks dumps. So, rather than deal with the issues presented in the dumps you want to pretend it was big bad Russia "influencing" an election. Influencing which is completely and totally subjective used as a distraction. Then you don't have to pay attention to policies or past actions or make any changes. Now that is convenient. Is it not?

Uh, yes, they did. Even the the Mango Mussolini himself is admitting it. Russia hacked into the DNC and released only emails damaging to Clinton. Nothing from the Bernie camp and his piece of shit attack dog Weaver, nothing from the RNC, only Clinton. That was done to intentionally hurt Hillary Clinton and for no other reason.

Except Russia didn't.

Uh, yes, they did. Even the the Mango Mussolini himself is admitting it. Russia hacked into the DNC and released only emails damaging to Clinton. Nothing from the Bernie camp and his piece of shit attack dog Weaver, nothing from the RNC, only Clinton. That was done to intentionally hurt Hillary Clinton and for no other reason.

Russia did not hack into the DNC. Clinton damaged herself. Clinton screwed Bernie and Clinton's paid for trolls and supporters damaged themselves. Pretending Clinton was a victim is rather telling and a saint at that even more so.

Russia did not hack into the DNC. Clinton damaged herself. Clinton screwed Bernie and Clinton's paid for trolls and supporters damaged themselves. Pretending Clinton was a victim is rather telling and a saint at that even more so.

I'm sorry but your saying the opposite of 17 intelligence agencies doesn't convince me. You wanting to continue to love Assange and Wikileaks does not change the fact that Russia tried to influence a US election and were, most likely, effective.

Clinton was the victim...this time. It could have just as easily been Bernie whose emails were released. I guarantee you it would have left him just as sullied as it left Clinton and if the RNC was hacked...I can just imagine what Vlad has on the GOP and the Gropenfuhrer especially.

Have a nice next four years, buttercup.

I'm sorry but your saying the opposite of 17 intelligence agencies doesn't convince me. You wanting to continue to love Assange and Wikileaks does not change the fact that Russia tried to influence a US election and were, most likely, effective.

Clinton was the victim...this time. It could have just as easily been Bernie whose emails were released. I guarantee you it would have left him just as sullied as it left Clinton and if the RNC was hacked...I can just imagine what Vlad has on the GOP and the Gropenfuhrer especially.

She was not a victim.She had a track record.

Bernie did not send people out to Trump rallies to instigate fights wearing Hillary shirts. Did he? No.

The Democrats were shown to be hypocrites and there are a plethora of posts and threads on the hypocrisy of the Democrats long before the dumps. Assange went after the Republicans. You applauded him then.

Have a nice next four years, buttercup.

Thank you, I will. I won't be losing my healthcare or be upset when the Gropenfuhrer doesn't build the wall he promised. Fact is, little or nothing in my life will change because of Mango Mussilini's policies. The poor folks that voted for him...they are the ones in for a rude awaking and who will be hurt the most by the GOP's policies.

What does that have to do with Russia trying to interfere in our elections? Your'e not actually condoning it because the puppet that was picked was one you liked are you?

Bernie did not send people out to Trump rallies to instigate fights wearing Hillary shirts. Did he? No.

The Democrats were shown to be hypocrites and there are a plethora of posts and threads on the hypocrisy of the Democrats long before the dumps. Assange went after the Republicans. You applauded him then.

Since Bernie's emails weren't released, we have no idea what Bernie or his POS attack dog, Weaver did now do we? No, because ONLY Hillary's emails were leaked. You think that's because only Hillary has ever done anything political. :lol:

Which of the many Intel Agencies that are making claims about Russian hacking have EVER been granted access to the DNC servers in question?

I ASK THAT because the FBI NEVER got access to the DNC servers. Instead the DNC hire CrowdStrike. Which is almost EXCLUSIVELY funded by Google. The same Google who was on the WHouse guest login far more than any other commercial organization. And all of the analysis I've seen is largely based on THEIR opinions.

Did anyone ask the lying bastard DNI -- if they EVER got direct access to the DNC servers for forensics? If so WHEN? And was all the forensic data preserved?

Let's see...The last time the FBI did forensic analysis of computer/server data, it determined, based on what it found, that Hillary Clinton didn't intend to violate the Espionage Act. And how well was that received by various segments of the nation's populace? How well did you receive it? I don't and I'm not going to plumb your history to find out.

Now, after months of Trump denying and discrediting the USIC's credibility, why should it matter whether any of them gained access to DNC servers? Let's be real. It took Trump until late 2016 to admit that Obama was born in the U.S., that even after the man's birth certificate was released in 2011.

In these post-truth Trump times, what is seems to make no difference. At least it hasn't since June 2015. What's going to make it matter now?

Since Bernie's emails weren't released, we have no idea what Bernie or his POS attack dog, Weaver did now do we? No, because ONLY Hillary's emails were leaked. You think that's because only Hillary has ever done anything political. :lol:

Try again.

Bernie has a track record as well. Clinton was not a victim. Clinton is right wing. There is no comparison.
We know what Weaver is about. We absolutely know what the DNC was about.

I don't know how the Democrats became a part of your core identity but you have a tremendous blind spot.

Try again.

Bernie has a track record as well. Clinton was not a victim. Clinton is right wing. There is no comparison.

I don't know how the Democrats became a part of your core identity but you have a tremendous blind spot.

:lol: Yes, Bernie has a "track record" and so does Jeff Weaver. Clinton hating is your blind spot. You don't want to see the hacking because it took down someone you hated more than anything. Well done!

Try again.

:lol: Yes, Bernie has a "track record" and so does Jeff Weaver. Clinton hating is your blind spot. You don't want to see the hacking because it took down someone you hated more than anything. Well done!

Jeff Weaver had been rejected more than once. There is no comparison. Clinton hating? Get a grip. Russia did not hack or influence the election.

There are policies that I am against 100 percent of the time. There are policies that you are against unless your team is doing it then it's justified. Clinton is not a victim. The Democrats are not victims. You look desperate and silly.

My most sincere apologies. I take back that "ya'll". How about "We've had something like a dozen independent investigations into Benghazi...how about at least one into Russia trying to influence our national elections?"

Better?
I thought they did. Odd that it wasn't a congressional hearing or anything, but a hasty report put out just prior to a new administration. The lefties see nothing odd about that.

HOWEVER, whoever is responsible doesn't cover up the fact it's all about a claim of possible influence by revelations of Democrat corruption. So boohoo. You asshole made your bed now you have to lie in it. And we all know how good you are at lying.

Try again.

I don't care about the hacking. I care about the corruption that permeates the Democrat party and you don't. All you care about is who spilled the beans.

You and I have very different value systems. That's why I could never be like you and why you could never be like me.

Nawwww... There's no POSSIBLE reason why CrowdStrike was selected by the DNC to do the forensics.

A chart of lobbyists' White House visits reveals its close ties with Google

white-house-visits-by-lobbyists-01.png

Are you saying CrowdStrike is crooked or disreputable? Come on.

Exactly what I'm saying is that CrowdStrike was politically favorable to protecting the interests of the DNC. They were chosen for the confidence to CONTROL the dissemination of the results. Not especially because they were "the best".. The BEST in counter cyber when it comes to state actors are in the US Intel groups..

The DNC OWNED their work. They paid for it. Only stuff the DNC WANTED to be leaked got leaked. Or even passed to all OPINIONATED A-holes making pronouncements on the basis of what they were TOLD -- not by examing the evidence..

Do you KNOW if other fingerprints were on intrusions into the DNC server? Has anyone asked Clapper "what other intrusions were found" ?? NO -- because there was never a DETAILED FORENSIC effort to figure that out. I'd say it's LIKELY other intrusions existed.

Nawwww... There's no POSSIBLE reason why CrowdStrike was selected by the DNC to do the forensics.

A chart of lobbyists' White House visits reveals its close ties with Google

white-house-visits-by-lobbyists-01.png

Please stop whining. The DNC is a private entity that has every right to handle this matter as it sees fit. All the bases have been covered in the Intelligence Report.

What did the report say?
The report said Russia's actions included hacking into the email accounts of the Democratic National Committee and individual Democrats including Mrs Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta.

It said Russia had also used state-funded propaganda and paid "trolls" to make nasty comments on social media platforms:

"Moscow's influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations — such as cyber activity — with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or 'trolls'."

The report said the Russian effort was both political and personal.

"Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump."

The report said Mr Putin likely wanted to discredit Mrs Clinton because he blames her for inciting mass protests against his regime in 2011 and 2012, and resents her for disparaging comments she has made about him.

It found that when it appeared Mrs Clinton might well win the election, Mr Putin turned his focus to undermining her presidency:

"Moscow's approach evolved over the course of the campaign based on Russia's understanding of the electoral prospects of the two main candidates. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency."

It said the Russian effort was the "boldest yet" intended to effect a US election.

"Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow's longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations."

The report said Republican affiliates had also been targeted but not to the same extent:

"Russia collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign."

There was no suggestion that Russia affected actual vote counting or tampered with ballot machines, the report said:

"DHS [Department of Homeland Security] assesses that the types of systems Russian actors targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying ... We did not make an assessment of the impact that Russian activities had on the outcome of the 2016 election."

The report also warned of future cyber attacks:

"We assess Moscow will apply lessons learned from its Putin-ordered campaign aimed at the US presidential election to future influence efforts worldwide, including against US allies and their election processes."

What does the US intelligence report into election hacking say?

No details there that CONFIRM that ANY US Intel agency actually conducted an investigation of evidence for the DNC "breach(es)" or Podesta's phone. Russian wanting to SURVEIL a US election is NOT NEWS. It's to be expected. I suspect 14 other countries did so as well..

None....because democrats know that it had nothing to do with the Russians...
And probably massive criminal activity on it. Seize the damn thing as evidence

Because no reaction came from our Massive Counter Hacking structure and no orders from this Amateur Hour Admin -- it's probably too late for investigation. The crime scene is destroyed. The evidence has been tampered with by 3rd parties.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back