I need an answer to this question..

This entire Russian case of the vapors is nothing but an attempt to undermine the legitimacy of president elect Trump. That's why Obama sat in the White House with his thumb up his ass for months and didn't do anything about it until AFTER Trump won, and has yet to do squat about China hacking us even worse.

Democrats are lying dishonest scum that's all you really need to know.
Was he president elect in May, when they first identified the hackers? No.

This entire Russian case of the vapors is nothing but an attempt to undermine the legitimacy of president elect Trump. That's why Obama sat in the White House with his thumb up his ass for months and didn't do anything about it until AFTER Trump won, and has yet to do squat about China hacking us even worse.

Are you still drunk from last night?

The hackers were identified in May....was this a plan to disrupt a presidency he had not won yet?

You said this was just to demean the president elect.... :rolleyes:

Since there are so many "unanswered questions" for the fans of Putin's Puppet, I guess an independent investigation into the matter is called for, yes? Why is the Congressional GOP leadership opposed to an independent investigation into the matter?

The hackers were identified in May....was this a plan to disrupt a presidency he had not won yet?

You said this was just to demean the president elect.... :rolleyes:

Are you still drunk from last night? Duh Obama's recent actions are...oh never mind you are on crack or something.

Kaykan, let's get back on topic, ok?

And there it.
The veiled threat.
I'm gone. Carrying my knife.

No, it's just a gentle reminder (and, I didn't even use red ink to scare anyone) but the thread is going to go off track and I'd rather see your input on the topic...

For me, the topic is that a Mod thinks that it's OK for him/her to start/participate in a thread, but has the power, which is denied to anyone else, to ban/penalise a poster, and that poster has no recourse.
So I don't want to engage with a Mod.
In my last life, I was a teacher, and I had power. But I had accountability too. Mods have power, but no accountability.
Knife/gun.
I'll pass.
That's not true.
First, at USMB mods are not required to be neutral on their postings. They are like any other poster here...with free speech, and a point of view.

Second, a mod participating in a thread that becomes contentious or where posters are breaking the rules, is usually moderated by another mod and not the mod participating in the thread, and if they can get one of the other mods who is considered in line with the opposite party...they will have that mod, moderate, again, if they are available and something goes haywire in a thread.

Third, I have never seen a mod in the 10 years I have been here posting, ban a user for any reason other than breaking the rules...no one comes down and lays a heavy hand just because they disagree politically or because a poster has chewed them out upside of the head....that doesn't break the rules, as Mods here are posters as well, treat them like you would any other poster...within the... rules and you have nothing to worry about....

Don't change your posting style or what you say and think just because it is a person with 'mod' as a title, starting the thread....he's a Poster/a member posting a thread, not a ''mod'' posting a thread....go at him if you differ, play tootsies if you agree, and have FUN!

Since there are so many "unanswered questions" for the fans of Putin's Puppet, I guess an independent investigation into the matter is called for, yes? Why is the Congressional GOP leadership opposed to an independent investigation into the matter?

the question remains, if the operatives doing the hacking were not Russian operatives, then who did it?

RNC operatives? Trump operatives?

Who is DCLeaks.com? Who is the owner and who have they gone after and for what gain? It was created in June 2016 to get the DNC/Podesta leaks, to wikileaks.

Who is the mutual friend of Julian Assange and the Republican/Trump operative Roger Stone that could inform Stone on the wikileaks on Podesta two months before wikileaks, leaked them?

Definitely many unanswered questions.

Congress should have an independent investigation!

Which of the many Intel Agencies that are making claims about Russian hacking have EVER been granted access to the DNC servers in question?

I ASK THAT because the FBI NEVER got access to the DNC servers. Instead the DNC hire CrowdStrike. Which is almost EXCLUSIVELY funded by Google. The same Google who was on the WHouse guest login far more than any other commercial organization. And all of the analysis I've seen is largely based on THEIR opinions.

Did anyone ask the lying bastard DNI -- if they EVER got direct access to the DNC servers for forensics? If so WHEN? And was all the forensic data preserved?
They didn't need access, Obama told them they were hacked

the question remains, if the operatives doing the hacking were not Russian operatives, then who did it?

Who is DCLeaks.com? Who is the owner and who have they gone after and for what gain? It was created in June 2016 to get the DNC/Podesta leaks, to wikileaks.

Who is the mutual friend of Julian Assange and the Republican/Trump operative Roger Stone that could inform Stone on the wikileaks on Podesta two months before wikileaks, leaked them?

If China had hacked the RNC and released the emails, the GOP would already have had three independent investigations. This should not be partisan. Our democracy has been hacked and the party of "law and order" is ready to shrug it off like no big deal.

There is no relationship between Stone and Assange. Stone hedged a bet and lost his ass. You know this. Assange was not associated with the Republicans or Trump.

DC Leaks is a scam site with a number that has been associated with other scam sites since at least 2008 and nobody paid attention to DC Leaks. Assange has nothing to do with that site.

There is no relationship between Stone and Assange. Stone hedged a bet and lost his ass. You know this. Assange was not associated with the Republicans or Trump.

DC Leaks is a scam site with a number that has been associated with other scam sites since at least 2008 and nobody paid attention to DC Leaks. Assange has nothing to do with that site.

We don't know that...but an independent investigation into the matter should help resolve these unanswered questions don't you think? Ya'll were willing to have, how many was it, 12 independent investigations into Benghazi, but not one into a foreign power trying to influence our elections?

We don't know that...but an independent investigation into the matter should help resolve these unanswered questions don't you think? Ya'll were willing to have, how many was it, 12 independent investigations into Benghazi, but not one into a foreign power trying to influence our elections?

I'm a liberal. Shove that Ya'll.

You do know it.

Wow, are you filled with disinformation!

Roger Stone stated, in his own words that he had information about the wikileaks, because a friend of his was dealing with Assange on them....he stated he did not work with Assange himself, but had this mutual friend, that did.... OH BUT YOU KNOW THAT, don't you?

Roger Stone IS connected to Trump silly, Roger Stone was Trump's first Campaign advisor, he was replaced by Paul Manafort.....an associate of Stone's in the firm: Black, Manafort, Stone and Kelly created in the late 1980's.

Inform yourself!

Last edited:

You do know it.

My most sincere apologies. I take back that "ya'll". How about "We've had something like a dozen independent investigations into Benghazi...how about at least one into Russia trying to influence our national elections?"

Better?

Roger Stone stated, in his own words that he had information about the wikileaks, because a friend of his was dealing with Assange on them....he stated he did not work with Assange himself, but had this mutual friend, that did.... OH BUT YOU KNOW THAT, don't you?

Roger Stone IS connected to Trump silly, Roger Stone was Trump's first Campaign advisors, he was replaced by Paul Manafort.....an associate of Stone's in the firm: Black, Manafort, Stone and Kelly created in the late 1980's.

Inform yourself!

Roger Stone is not connected to Assange. Inform yourself. That was blown out of the water a long time ago.

You do know it.

My most sincere apologies. I take back that "ya'll". How about "We've had something like a dozen independent investigations into Benghazi...how about at least one into Russia trying to influence our national elections?"

Better?

Much. They did not influence our elections.

The company was registered in Australia. The server was in Malaysia. The tech number has been around since 2008 and has been known to be used for scam sites. You are being led around in circles.
Again. Russia did not "influence" anything.

Roger Stone IS connected to Trump silly, Roger Stone was Trump's first Campaign advisors, he was replaced by Paul Manafort.....an associate of Stone's in the firm: Black, Manafort, Stone and Kelly created in the late 1980's.

Inform yourself!

Roger Stone is not connected to Assange. Inform yourself. That was blown out of the water a long time ago.
AS Stone STATED, he and Assange have a mutual friend, and this friend is who he has gotten his wikileaks information from.

I NEVER SAID Stone and Assange had met, ONLY YOU are spouting such nonsense.

Inform yourself!

So link to that being "blown out of the water". Blown out by who? Certainly not by an independent investigation into Russia trying to influence an election...

Inform yourself!

AS Stone STATED, he and Assange have a mutual friend, and this friend is who he has gotten his wikileaks information from.

I NEVER SAID Stone and Assange had met, ONLY YOU are spouting such nonsense.

Now, why would Stone say that..............? And of all people, why would you take Stone seriously?

I didn't say you said Stone and Assange met. I told you that connection was blown out of the water a long time ago.

Forum List

Back