I need an answer to this question..

The US was never "attacked". The Democrats are embarrassed. That's it. Accusing Russia would allow these nimrods to continue in an area that proved to be lucrative while gaining support from the people. And no, no part of our intelligence gathering should be handed over to ANY private company. Ever. Because.........Snowden.

Which of the many Intel Agencies that are making claims about Russian hacking have EVER been granted access to the DNC servers in question?

I ASK THAT because the FBI NEVER got access to the DNC servers. Instead the DNC hire CrowdStrike. Which is almost EXCLUSIVELY funded by Google. The same Google who was on the WHouse guest login far more than any other commercial organization. And all of the analysis I've seen is largely based on THEIR opinions.

Did anyone ask the lying bastard DNI -- if they EVER got direct access to the DNC servers for forensics? If so WHEN? And was all the forensic data preserved?
Why are you skeptical? Is it because you don't want it to be true? Why are you Russian?

Which of the many Intel Agencies that are making claims about Russian hacking have EVER been granted access to the DNC servers in question?

I ASK THAT because the FBI NEVER got access to the DNC servers. Instead the DNC hire CrowdStrike. Which is almost EXCLUSIVELY funded by Google. The same Google who was on the WHouse guest login far more than any other commercial organization. And all of the analysis I've seen is largely based on THEIR opinions.

Did anyone ask the lying bastard DNI -- if they EVER got direct access to the DNC servers for forensics? If so WHEN? And was all the forensic data preserved?
Why are you skeptical? Is it because you don't want it to be true? Why are you Russian?

Red scare tactics? That's pretty low.

I was thinking that Republicans deny Russia's involvement because it benefitted them. That red scare bs is right wing nonsense. So you think it's bad when Republicans do that too?

I was thinking that Republicans deny Russia's involvement because it benefitted them. That red scare bs is right wing nonsense. So you think it's bad when Republicans do that too?

Pretending Russia was involved to begin with benefits the DNC. No one else. Is this you :Why are you Russian?

Pretending Russia was involved to begin with benefits the DNC. No one else. Is this you :Why are you Russian?
Just because you're playing politics doesn't mean we are too. Wake up. It's over. You won, even if Russia did help you. We understand why Russia prefers trump and so do you.

Stop being intellectually dishonest

Just because you're playing politics doesn't mean we are too. Wake up. It's over. You won, even if Russia did help you. We understand why Russia prefers trump and so do you.

I didn't vote for Trump. This is not a game. The one that is dishonest here is you. I don't understand how a group of normally intelligent people that have knowledge having read history how Red Scare tactics work and recognize scare tactics when war hawks on the other "team" can let this go down. I really don't. You should have seen this one from the get go.

I didn't vote for Trump. This is not a game. The one that is dishonest here is you. I don't understand how a group of normally intelligent people that have knowledge having read history how Red Scare tactics work and recognize scare tactics when war hawks on the other "team" can let this go down. I really don't. You should have seen this one from the get go.
You still don't believe Russia was involved? I heard we spied on them celebrating and congratulating each other.

You don't think we spied on them?

Who'd you vote for? Anyone but Hillary and democratic senators, governors and house members was a mistake imo

I can't size you up because you limit who can see your history. Hiding something?

You still don't believe Russia was involved? I heard we spied on them celebrating and congratulating each other.

You don't think we spied on them?

Who'd you vote for? Anyone but Hillary and democratic senators, governors and house members was a mistake imo

Russia was not involved. Assange does not work for any "country". Nor was there any "influence" they could have exerted over anyone. Not to mention the fact that it's rich considering the Clintons hijacked an election in Haiti and the Democrats involvement in attempting to overthrow governments.

Lemme show you something:
Looking Back at Howard Dean's 50-State Strategy

DNC sought to hide details of Clinton funding deal

That is what happened.

I can't size you up because you limit who can see your history. Hiding something?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger." -- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

I ask again. Is this you:Why are you Russian?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger." -- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

I've got my eye on you. You made your point. Fair enough. Agreed. Touche

Can I call them fascists when they act fascistly?

As long as you are willing to drink from the same cup.

Sealy, there have been two times in the last 3 years that the people had the opportunity not to be divided. You are standing on the brink of the third. The people have not been in control of their government for a very long time. You have to choose which is more important party politics or policies that reflect the needs of the people. Right now the tail is wagging the dog.

Sealy, there have been two times in the last 3 years that the people had the opportunity not to be divided. You are standing on the brink of the third. The people have not been in control of their government for a very long time. You have to choose which is more important party politics or policies that reflect the needs of the people. Right now the tail is wagging the dog.

I accepted GW bush and trump. Did the right accept Obama? Nope. Here's hoping trump is more honest than I believe.

So far we have CIA, FBI and NSA confirming Russian involvement

We have Trump, Breitbart and Hannity denying it

Doesn't much matter WHO is confirming what does it? Not if the confirmers never used the THOUSANDS of Counter Cyber experts that YOU pay for. And if the evidence NEVER was put under Top Secret clearance protocol.

Why do you think ANYONE has a leg to stand on in politics and government if NONE of their agencies were involved in investigating and securing the servers?
Like a police force, they came in after the crime and looked for evidence

The footprints led right back to the Russians

Where's the proof for that?
I do not have clearance to see the evidence

However, Congressional representatives from both parties have had access and they find it credible

Why are you defending Russia?

GMAB I am not defending Russia, and you know it. And I certainly do not take the word of representatives of both parties. They are politicians.
At least you got Breitbart

They tell it like it is

I'm amazed at the number of people that still think the government intelligence agencies are just going to give out the way they were able to trace the hackers... :lmao:

Every time I see someone say that it's obvious they have no idea how intelligence gathering works.
Anyone that takes the CIA's word for anything without question is off the charts ignorant. They have a long track record of getting shit wrong and dragging us into all kinds of problems. People die over their bullshit and all they care about is job expansion and security.

It's to their advantage the the US has a mortal enemy to battle. That's funding and toys up the wazzo as far as the eye can see.

I accepted GW bush and trump. Did the right accept Obama? Nope. Here's hoping trump is more honest than I believe.

All of the right or some few? Propaganda works on both sides. It is fed by the media. There is no independent media. So far the name of the game is to ignore what people are actually saying and respond to the most extreme. Then paint everyone as the extreme. That way nothing is taken care of and people are forced into taking positions they ordinarily would never have. Then hold them responsible for decisions they didn't make. If you can back them into corners then what people were actually saying never receives attention.

By the time that Bush left office, he had deeply disappointed the conservatives. He was hiding out by the time he was done. Yet, all of the policies that liberals were against were carried on by Obama. The Democrats remained silent and preferred the pretense of being defenders of liberal policies.

The GOP is divided and neither faction represents the people. Many have been trying to say this for a long time. The Democrats no longer represent the people and many have been trying to say this for a long time. This is all political theater.

Forum List

Back