I need help. Someone explain the difference to me.

LOL

You're still trolling, Troll? How sad.

Meanwhile, the OP made a complete idiot of himself as always by posting a meme he doesn't understand. He seeks help to understand why it's illegal to kill pre-born sea turtles and bald eagles but not humans -- but he still doesn't understand it's legal for the mothers.

:dance:
The more you post, the stupider you sound. Keep up the good work, dipstick.
You're still here gumming my balls, Spunky? Don't you want to talk about the thread topic? It's about how mothers of sea turtles, bald eagles and humans can legally kill their own pre-born. Or are you too obsessed with me to about about the thread topic and not me?
Nowhere in the OP does it say "mother", Dumbass.

You have the reading comprehension skills of a retarded box of hair.
Who said you put that in your OP? I said that's what the thread is about. It's neither my fault nor my problem you're too stupid to know what you're talking about.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You don’t determine what the thread is about simply by making shit up, Puddinbrain.
:itsok:
LOLOL

I made nothing up, ya retard. I posted it's not a crime for the mother of a pre-born bald eagle to kill it. That's true. I posted it's not a crime for the mother of a pre-born sea turtle to kill it. That's also true. Like I said, it's neither my fault nor my problem you're too stupid to know what you're talking about.

LOL

I'm the one discussing the thread topic. You're the one trolling.

Irony is ... ironic.

Poor fawn, just keeps playing the fool.
LOL

Meanwhile, the OP made a complete idiot of himself as always by posting a meme he doesn't understand. He seeks help to understand why it's illegal to kill pre-born sea turtles and bald eagles but not humans -- but he still doesn't understand it's legal for the mothers.

but he still doesn't understand it's legal for the mothers.
:oops8:

That's what I said, dumbfuck -- it's legal for the mother.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Meanwhile, we're discussing abortion while you're now talking about murder.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??? :ack-1:
If it is legal why did she get charged with murder, Buttnugget?

It is impossible for you to get any dumber.
Because it wasn't abortion, dumbfuck.

Didn't you bother to read your own source??

“This is not a case about abortion...”

Ever???

:lmao:
You claimed it was legal for mothers to kill their unborn baby. I proved you to be a lying sack of shit.

You lose again.:itsok:
LOLOLOL

Now you confess you don't even know your own thread is about abortion.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

You're still here gumming my balls, Spunky? Don't you want to talk about the thread topic? It's about how mothers of sea turtles, bald eagles and humans can legally kill their own pre-born. Or are you too obsessed with me to about about the thread topic and not me?

Who said you put that in your OP? I said that's what the thread is about. It's neither my fault nor my problem you're too stupid to know what you're talking about.

You don’t determine what the thread is about simply by making shit up, Puddinbrain.
LOLOL

I made nothing up, ya retard. I posted it's not a crime for the mother of a pre-born bald eagle to kill it. That's true. I posted it's not a crime for the mother of a pre-born sea turtle to kill it. That's also true. Like I said, it's neither my fault nor my problem you're too stupid to know what you're talking about.
Once again you are inserting “mother” when that isn’t the discussion, Dumbass.

If your IQ dropped 2 points it would be in the negative. :itsok:

LOL

Irony is ... ironic.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

You claimed it was legal for mothers to kill their unborn baby. I proved you to be a lying sack of shit.

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
I did no such thing.

You get dumber with every post.:itsok:

Repubs threw away pro life when they were fine losing lives to save the economy. Don’t believe their BS.

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, like it or not, that's the discussion. You're the one talking about the mother of the human. For some odd reason ....

.... you don't want to talk about the mother of the sea turtle or the mother of the bald eagle.

Like I said, it's neither my fault nor my problem you're too stupid to know what you're talking about.

I formally invite any conservative to sit on any egg laid by a woman who is considering abortion.

The left claim it is a "choice".

The right leans on the science.

View attachment 445510
3vmivbp4gks51.jpg

I notice you have nothing to say about the much more rampant hypocrisy of chanting, "My body, my choice!!!!" when it comes to killing babies, but have your panties all in a ruffle over someone choosing not to wear a face diaper.

Personally, I'd be more ashamed to value face diapers over killing children, but I'm not an evil-spouting sociopathic piece of shit like you are.

Next time you try to draw a moral equivalency, get some morals first.

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, like it or not, that's the discussion. You're the one talking about the mother of the human. For some odd reason ....

.... you don't want to talk about the mother of the sea turtle or the mother of the bald eagle.

Like I said, it's neither my fault nor my problem you're too stupid to know what you're talking about.
You are the one who brought ”mother” into the conversation with your first post, Dumbass.

View attachment 445510
Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for the mother of the turtle, or the mother of the eagle, to kill their preborn.

LOL

Irony is ... ironic.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
I did no such thing.

LOLOL

You're cracking me up, dumbfuck. :lmao:

You said...

"You claimed it was legal for mothers to kill their unborn baby. I proved you to be a lying sack of shit."

Dumbfuck -- you yourself posted it's legal...

1611108743469.png

You're now arguing with yourself and calling yourself a liar on a thread you started.

rotfl-gif.288736

I formally invite any conservative to sit on any egg laid by a woman who is considering abortion.
They already laid an egg and it was sent home packing to West Palm Beach today.

View attachment 445510
3vmivbp4gks51.jpg

I notice you have nothing to say about the much more rampant hypocrisy of chanting, "My body, my choice!!!!" when it comes to killing babies, but have your panties all in a ruffle over someone choosing not to wear a face diaper.

Personally, I'd be more ashamed to value face diapers over killing children, but I'm not an evil-spouting sociopathic piece of shit like you are.

Next time you try to draw a moral equivalency, get some morals first.
A woman's choice is to create a life or not.

When you dont wear a mask in an indoor place with other people, your putting everybody around you in danger because of asymptomatic spread and pre-symptomatic spread.

LOL

Irony is ... ironic.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
I did no such thing.

LOLOL

You said...

"You claimed it was legal for mothers to kill their unborn baby. I proved you to be a lying sack of shit."

View attachment 445967

You're now arguing with yourself and calling yourself a liar on a thread you started.

rotfl-gif.288736
:cuckoo:

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

You are the one who brought ”mother” into the conversation with your first post, Dumbass.

View attachment 445510
Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for the mother of the turtle, or the mother of the eagle, to kill their preborn.
Who else laid the egg, dumbfuck? Who else is pregnant of the preborn you're questioning faces no penalty? You asked for the difference. There is no difference. You simply proved to be too stupid to know it. You ask for help and then you get your panties twisted into a knot when someone tries to help you.

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

View attachment 445510
Who else laid the egg, dumbfuck? Who else is pregnant of the preborn you're questioning faces no penalty? You asked for the difference. There is no difference. You simply proved to be too stupid to know it. You ask for help and then you get your panties twisted into a knot when someone tries to help you.

LOL

Irony is ... ironic.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
I did no such thing.

LOLOL

You said...

View attachment 445967

rotfl-gif.288736
tenor.gif

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

View attachment 445510
LOL

Like you, dumbfuck, your thread is an utter failure.

yoda_failed.jpg

</thread>

Yes you do have a problem.

We're not going to jail humans, birds, or turtles if they terminate a pregnancy.

Are you genetically predisposed to be immune from logic or was it an acquired trait?

There wasn't any logic there.

Coming from the dumb twat who's deliberately misinterpreting the OP as talking about the "mother", rather than the so-called doctor performing the abortion, it's pretty hilarious that you think yourself qualified to denigrate the logic of others.

Forum List

Back