I no longer believe the accusers

And they care what you think because......?
Thanks to democrat scum, women everywhere are going to have a much harder time proving anything. Thanks demoscum.
How was it easier before?
If female lying had not been made easier, these women would never have had their complaints aired in public at all.

So maybe a Taliban administration would work better for you.....

Perhaps one of those "Taliban" folks will mutilate your clit?

You obviously dont care that future women are less likely to be believed when it comes to sexual assault.

Hmmmmm.....is there a reason?
I asked once already - what makes you (all) imagine that? Did Fox insinuate it or.... ?

The more women who make false accusations the more likely the real claims will be ignored.
It's a simple concept,but I'm not surprised you dont get it.

These women who have came forward to accuse Brett Kavanaugh are all connected and all are part of the "Resist" movement.

All of them lied and need to be prosecuted and receive the maximum penalty as do their lawyers who are also connected and the Democrats who put this all together.

What these people have done is beyond disgusting and they need to be punished.

I hope they get what they deserve and if you are one of those who "Believe" these women, you are the problem and there is no respect or credibility is completely gone. Your status is now that of a partisan hack who deserves hell.

Just start with your first sentence.
Prove it or just Shut the Fuck Up.
Look at the libtard trying to pretend hes a tough guy. Hahaha

Go fuck yourself pussy.

Unlike you, I don't have to pretend.
I asked for proof that Dr. Ford is part of the Resist movement.
I found her online and she's donated all of $80.50 to a Dem candidate, in her entire life.
And participated in one event protesting Trump's cutbacks of $776M to the National Science Foundation.

Now, you go fuck yourself.

KAVANAUGH ACCUSER DONATED TO HILLARY CLINTON 10 TIMES, 60+ LIBERAL GROUPS - [your]NEWS

That Ford is a Democrat who donates to left-wing causes, attended the anti-Trump March for Science, and previously signed an open letter challenging Trump’s border policy.

Ford is a political activist who has made dozens of donations to left-wing causes. According to OpenSecrets, she has made more than 60 donations to liberal causes, with almost four dozen to the pro-abortion group, Emily’s List, alone. Ford also donated to the DNC, Hillary Clinton (more than 10 times), Bernie Sanders, and the progressive organizing group ActBlue.

Ford likewise attended the anti-Trump March for Science, where she wore a hat knitted like a human brain, but inspired by the feminist “pussy hats” worn at the Women’s Marches. Ford also added her name to an open letter from health professionals who argued the U.S. border policy resulting in temporary separation of some families was harmful to children’s development.

Sorry, loser.
Check the site.
It's a blog.
No "About" page identifying the author or sources.
It must really suck to be you.
And your source is absolutely nothing.

Thanks to democrat scum, women everywhere are going to have a much harder time proving anything. Thanks demoscum.
Oh really?? So lets get this straight. The GOP has an all male judiciary committee to cowardly to even question Ford, who now twice has chosen to elect someone on the Supreme Court despite credible accusations of sexual misconduct. But the Democrats are to blame? You know, elections do have consequences like you all like to remind us. Actions when elected have consequences to. Man up to them. The Democrats choose to believe, you choose to ignore.

Just start with your first sentence.
Prove it or just Shut the Fuck Up.

Go fuck yourself pussy.

I found her online and she's donated all of $80.50 to a Dem candidate, in her entire life.
And participated in one event protesting Trump's cutbacks of $776M to the National Science Foundation.

KAVANAUGH ACCUSER DONATED TO HILLARY CLINTON 10 TIMES, 60+ LIBERAL GROUPS - [your]NEWS

That Ford is a Democrat who donates to left-wing causes, attended the anti-Trump March for Science, and previously signed an open letter challenging Trump’s border policy.

Ford is a political activist who has made dozens of donations to left-wing causes. According to OpenSecrets, she has made more than 60 donations to liberal causes, with almost four dozen to the pro-abortion group, Emily’s List, alone. Ford also donated to the DNC, Hillary Clinton (more than 10 times), Bernie Sanders, and the progressive organizing group ActBlue.

Ford likewise attended the anti-Trump March for Science, where she wore a hat knitted like a human brain, but inspired by the feminist “pussy hats” worn at the Women’s Marches. Ford also added her name to an open letter from health professionals who argued the U.S. border policy resulting in temporary separation of some families was harmful to children’s development.

Sorry, loser.
Check the site.
It's a blog.

LOL!
Fox News basically corroborated what I said about Dr. Ford, if you actually read it.

These women who have came forward to accuse Brett Kavanaugh are all connected and all are part of the "Resist" movement.

All of them lied and need to be prosecuted and receive the maximum penalty as do their lawyers who are also connected and the Democrats who put this all together.

What these people have done is beyond disgusting and they need to be punished.

I hope they get what they deserve and if you are one of those who "Believe" these women, you are the problem and there is no respect or credibility is completely gone. Your status is now that of a partisan hack who deserves hell.
You can point to times you have believed the accusers? For instance did you believe the accusers when they came forward with accusations against Trump? Weinstein? Cosby? Clinton? In which case did you believe the accusers and when the accused?

You obviously dont care that future women are less likely to be believed when it comes to sexual assault.

I asked once already - what makes you (all) imagine that? Did Fox insinuate it or.... ?

The more women who make false accusations the more likely the real claims will be ignored.
How do you asses in this case the accusations are false?

Oh really?? So lets get this straight. The GOP has an all male judiciary committee to cowardly to even question Ford, who now twice has chosen to elect someone on the Supreme Court despite credible accusations of sexual misconduct. But the Democrats are to blame? You know, elections do have consequences like you all like to remind us. Actions when elected have consequences to. Man up to them. The Democrats choose to believe, you choose to ignore.

Nobody "proved" anything, you simply choose to believe the lies.

Go fuck yourself pussy.

Sorry, loser.
Check the site.
It's a blog.

LOL!
Fox News basically corroborated what I said about Dr. Ford, if you actually read it.
Ford is a paid liar...

Can you prove any of her accusations? Any of them?

Again how do you know that, besides your opinion?

Not my question. the reply stated it were false accusations, how do you know that?

If one cannot prove one assertions said assertions by definition false.

Not my question. the reply stated it were false accusations, how do you know that?

see last answer, if you can prove she told the truth go for it.

No then they are by definition unproven. There is a difference. I can't proof there is life on other planets, yet that does not mean it's proof that there isn't. It's called an argument from ignorance and is a logical fallacy.

The fact she couldnt come up with the place,the time,how she got there,how she got home and no corroborating witnesses.
Along with the fact she lied about being afraid to fly and that she'd never talked to anyone about polygraph tests.
Add the fact she claimed her mental problems were brought on by here house remodel in 12 when it actually happened in 08.
This bitch is a walking contradiction and anyone who believes her shit is a partisan fucktard.

No then they are by definition unproven. There is a difference. I can't proof there is life on other planets, yet that does not mean it's proof that there isn't. It's called an argument from ignorance and is a logical fallacy.

He was seated because all you people had were her accusations, you lost.

Go fuck yourself pussy.

Sorry, loser.
Check the site.
It's a blog.

LOL!
Really? Please quote the text that "corroborates" what you said.

Forum List

Back