I only have 2 questions about Benghazi.

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
Who made the decision not to attempt a rescue mission?
What was the reason for not attempting a rescue mission?

I don't want to hear about Bush. This one belongs to Obama.

As General told a reporter the prior to Desert Storm: "the loss of one American is one too many"
Ronald Reagan ordered the military to rescue American medical students from Grenada.

President Carter ordered the military to rescue the Iranian Hostages. The mission was a fiasco. However at least he tried. The CIA (ARGO )rescued Americans who took refuge at the Canadian Embassy in Iran.

This may be the first time no military action was taken to save Americans who were in great danger in a foreign country.
» Congresswoman: Obama Gave Benghazi Stand Down Order Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Who made the final decision? I want a name. Where is the written order denying military order?

Who made the decision not to attempt a rescue mission?
What was the reason for not attempting a rescue mission?

I don't want to hear about Bush. This one belongs to Obama.

As General told a reporter the prior to Desert Storm: "the loss of one American is one too many"
Ronald Reagan ordered the military to rescue American medical students from Grenada.

President Carter ordered the military to rescue the Iranian Hostages. The mission was a fiasco. However at least he tried. The CIA (ARGO )rescued Americans who took refuge at the Canadian Embassy in Iran.

This may be the first time no military action was taken to save Americans who were in great danger in a foreign country.
» Congresswoman: Obama Gave Benghazi Stand Down Order Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Who made the final decision? I want a name. Where is the written order denying military order?

Do you honestly think that even if you get a name anything will happen?

Government tools caused the deaths of 81 men, women and children over 20 years ago on our own soil.

Was anyone prosecuted? Was anyone even reprimanded?

Hell no, and their boss still got re-elected.

Not that I think we shouldn't be pressing for answers, and exposing the sheer incompetence of the moonbat messiah, and the criminal negligence of his administration as well as the corruption of pretty much every democrook and RINO political douchebag.

2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to Jack Murphy and Brandon Webb in "Benghazi: The Definitive Report," the Regional Security Office in Tripoli "compiled a list of 234 security incidents in Libya between June 2011 and July 2012, 50 of which took place in Benghazi."[22]:30
In April 2012, two former security guards for the consulate threw a homemade "fish bomb" IED over the consulate fence; the incident did not cause any casualties.[23] Just 4 days later, a similar bomb was thrown at a four vehicle convoy carrying the United Nations Special Envoy to Libya, exploding just 12 feet from the UN envoy’s vehicle without injuring anyone.[24]
In May 2012 an Al-Qaida affiliate calling itself the Imprisoned Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades claimed responsibility for an attack on the International Red Cross (ICRC) office in Benghazi. On August 6 the ICRC suspended operations in Benghazi. The head of the ICRC's delegation in Libya said the aid group was "appalled" by the attack and "extremely concerned" about escalating violence in Libya.[25]
The Imprisoned Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades released a video of what it said was its detonation of an explosive device outside the gates of the U.S. consulate on June 5, which caused no casualties but damaged the consulate's perimeter wall,[26][27] described by one individual as "big enough for forty men to go through."[21] The Brigades claimed that the attack was in response to the killing of Abu Yahya al Libi, a Libyan al-Qaeda leader who had just died in an American drone attack, and was also timed to coincide with the imminent arrival of a U.S. diplomat.[28][29] There were no injuries, but the group left behind leaflets promising more attacks against the U.S.[30]
British ambassador to Libya Dominic Asquith survived an assassination attempt in Benghazi on June 10. Two British protection officers were injured in the attack when their convoy was hit by a rocket-propelled grenade 300 yards from their consulate office.[31] The British Foreign Office withdrew all consular staff from Benghazi in late June.[32][33][34]
On June 18, 2012, the Tunisian consulate in Benghazi was stormed by individuals affiliated with Ansar Al-Sharia Libya, allegedly because of "attacks by Tunisian artists against Islam."[22]:31
On the day of the attack:
Al Qaida leader Ayman al-Zawahiri declared that al Libi's death still needed to be avenged.[35]
In Egypt, 2000 Salafist activists protested against the film "Innocence of Muslims" at 5pm EET (11am EDT) at the US embassy in Cairo.[36]
President Obama was attending a 9/11 ceremony in the morning, and in the afternoon he visited with wounded veterans at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for two-and-a-half hours about the time the Benghazi attack began.[37]
Two consulate security guards spotted a man in a Libyan police uniform taking pictures of the consulate with his cell phone from a nearby building that was under construction. The security guards briefly detained the man before releasing him. He drove away in a police car and a complaint was made to the Libyan police station. Sean Smith noticed this surveillance, posting on the internet "assuming we don't die tonight. We saw one of our 'police' that guard the compound taking pictures."[22]:34

Great Britain pulled out of benghazi weeks before the attacks.

I have more than 2 questions to ask................

Why didn't we pull out, or BEEF UP SECURITY given the ONGOING VIOLENCE THERE? It was Bad enough for GREAT BRITAIN TO LEAVE..........................

That also needs to be explained.

I'll state again from the article..................

50 attacks in the Benghazi area..........................

Nothing done. 4 AMERICANS DEAD............

I'm confused why the President is directly responsible for this? Wasn't this a failure on the military's part?

You do know what the president’s connection to the military is right?

It is a failure of his administration because he is the one in charge. Simple as that.

But if the President hands these issues to subordinates in the military while he's off involved in every other thing on the planet, why is it on him?

Also, why did we not give a fuck when this over ten more times to George W. Bush?

Have those who killed our people been caught or killed yet?

Where is that discussion on this issue as well?

I'm confused why the President is directly responsible for this? Wasn't this a failure on the military's part?

It is a failure of his administration because he is the one in charge. Simple as that.

But if the President hands these issues to subordinates in the military while he's off involved in every other thing on the planet, why is it on him?

Also, why did we not give a fuck when this over ten more times to George W. Bush?

No one ever came to the aid of those you mention in deflection?

It wasn't over a BS Youtube video
It was 911
It was a splinter group of AQ

How long did it take this Admin to say those three sentences?

We did.

It was 911

The fuck are you rambling about?

It was 911

See?
Told ya you were confused.

Maybe you should lie down
:eusa_eh:

It was 911

See?
Told ya you were confused.

Maybe you should lie down
:eusa_eh:

You're making about as much sense as John McCain did when he held a press conference at the Pentagon demanding a briefing on Benghazi while a briefing at Benghazi was happening that very moment at the Pentagon.

Have those who killed our people been caught or killed yet?

Where is that discussion on this issue as well?

That's what I'm wondering, why are conservatives pissing on themselves over all the wrong things?

amazing--liberals can't even tell when they are being pissed on. Who ordered the stand down ?

This little conspiracy theory has become so cluttered with absolute bullshit and loon paranoia that I don't even know where we are with all of this anymore.

Forum List

Back