I only have 2 questions about Benghazi.

Lib blaming Bush again. LOL

They spun the Lies out the YING YANG ON THIS ONE, and it's TAKEN OVER 9 MONTHS TO FORCE AN INVESTIGATION.

Whistle Blowers have been DEMOTED and Re assigned as well. If this ISN'T A COVER UP then I have some OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY IN ARIZONA TO SELL YA. Any Lib buyers..............

Who made the decision not to attempt a rescue mission?
What was the reason for not attempting a rescue mission?

I don't want to hear about Bush. This one belongs to Obama.

As General told a reporter the prior to Desert Storm: "the loss of one American is one too many"
Ronald Reagan ordered the military to rescue American medical students from Grenada.

President Carter ordered the military to rescue the Iranian Hostages. The mission was a fiasco. However at least he tried. The CIA (ARGO )rescued Americans who took refuge at the Canadian Embassy in Iran.

This may be the first time no military action was taken to save Americans who were in great danger in a foreign country.
» Congresswoman: Obama Gave Benghazi Stand Down Order Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Who made the final decision? I want a name. Where is the written order denying military order?

All those answers have been classified to prevent easy access. We need more whistle blowers.

They spun the Lies out the YING YANG ON THIS ONE, and it's TAKEN OVER 9 MONTHS TO FORCE AN INVESTIGATION.

Whistle Blowers have been DEMOTED and Re assigned as well. If this ISN'T A COVER UP then I have some OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY IN ARIZONA TO SELL YA. Any Lib buyers..............

Well it's just odd that American diplomats and embassies were being attacked regularly under Bush and no one gave a shit. Now all of a sudden there's an organic fuck up in the Middle East and the Republicans think this is going to be the Kenyan birth certificate they've been looking for since '09. It's fucking stupid and pathetically hypocritical as are most conservative political points.

As General told a reporter the prior to Desert Storm: "the loss of one American is one too many"
Ronald Reagan ordered the military to rescue American medical students from Grenada.

President Carter ordered the military to rescue the Iranian Hostages. The mission was a fiasco. However at least he tried. The CIA (ARGO )rescued Americans who took refuge at the Canadian Embassy in Iran.

This may be the first time no military action was taken to save Americans who were in great danger in a foreign country.
» Congresswoman: Obama Gave Benghazi Stand Down Order Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Who made the final decision? I want a name. Where is the written order denying military order?

There was no decision not to attempt a rescue mission.

Rendering your second question moot.

Well it's just odd that American diplomats and embassies were being attacked regularly under Bush and no one gave a shit. Now all of a sudden there's an organic fuck up in the Middle East and the Republicans think this is going to be the Kenyan birth certificate they've been looking for since '09. It's fucking stupid and pathetically hypocritical as are most conservative political points.

Show me where liberals gave a shit about any embassy.

There was no decision not to attempt a rescue mission.

Rendering your second question moot.

Link ?

Apparently the law stipulates that only the president can give the order for Troops to "stand down" in situations like this. It seems that the heroes were killed 7 hours after Obama ordered the rescue mission to "stand down". Take Hillary's shrill cry of "what difference does it make" and democrat congressman Cumming's callus claim that "death is a part of life" and you get a feeling for the way the administration downplays negligent homicide.

Bush never covered up what happened,asshole..

Marine rapid reaction unit moved to Italy amid escalating crisis in Libya
By John Vandiver
Stars and Stripes
May 15, 2013

STUTTGART, Germany: Just weeks after arriving in Spain, a “small element” from a new 550-Marine-strong rapid reaction force has repositioned to southern Italy amid deteriorating security conditions in nearby Libya, where there have been a series of recent evacuations by western diplomats, defense officials said Wednesday.

“The unit, which is temporarily deployed to Sigonella, is aimed at providing a quick response in the region if required,” said Eileen Lainez, a Pentagon spokeswoman.

Naval Station Sigonella already serves as home to a separate Marine Air Ground Task Force, which is focused on a range of training missions across the African continent. While that unit provides a limited crisis response capability, the new Morón, Spain-based task force is focused mainly on crisis response, according to Marine officials.

Pentagon officials did not specify how many had been moved to Italy, but described the team as a “small element.”

The need for such a contingent was underscored in September when the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, came under attack leaving four Americans dead, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens. The attack exposed AFRICOM’s lack of crisis-response capability.

The new Marine MAGTF, which includes six MV-22 Ospreys and other aircraft, has the airlift capability to deliver Marines to hotspots across Africa.

“If something happens, you now have an asset you can move very quickly, along with the C-130s, tankers and MV-22s, you can move very quickly to the African continent in response to a crisis,” Marine Commandant Gen. James Amos said last month.

I'm confused why the President is directly responsible for this? Wasn't this a failure on the military's part?

You do know what the president’s connection to the military is right?

It is a failure of his administration because he is the one in charge. Simple as that.

But if the President hands these issues to subordinates in the military while he's off involved in every other thing on the planet, why is it on him?

Also, why did we not give a fuck when this over ten more times to George W. Bush?

Because that is the way it works in the real world, just like it worked when you insisted Obama get credit for bin Laden.

You mean how they didn't politicize the dozen embassy attacks under Bush or the high body count racked up by his administration for this very same thing?

Bush never covered up what happened,asshole..

Proof? Cocksucker.

You mean how they didn't politicize the dozen embassy attacks under Bush or the high body count racked up by his administration for this very same thing?

I knew you couldn't do it.

You do know what the president’s connection to the military is right?

It is a failure of his administration because he is the one in charge. Simple as that.

But if the President hands these issues to subordinates in the military while he's off involved in every other thing on the planet, why is it on him?

Also, why did we not give a fuck when this over ten more times to George W. Bush?

Because that is the way it works in the real world, just like it worked when you insisted Obama get credit for bin Laden.

You mean the President risking his entire Presidency and legacy on a mission that took literally years of planning to kill the most wanted man in the world is the same as a spontaneous terrorist attack in a third world hell hole?

May 15th and FINALLY A READY REACTION FORCE IS MOVED TO SICILY AND ITALY.............

Amazing that this finally happens as the Benghazi hearings are taking place.

WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO DO THIS?

SMOKE AND MIRRORS

I knew you couldn't do it.

You're asking me if the Democrats tried to politicize the deaths of Americans like a bunch of dickless clown car morons like the Republicans are? And the answer is no.

I only have 2 questions about Benghazi

That was four questions.

Who DO YOU THINK made the decision not to send THE SECOND rescue mission.

Why DO YOU THINK the decision was made?

Forum List

Back