I post this in honor of the jeff sessions sit ins.

Keep calm and carry.....it's only going to get worse as we tear down their leviathan.....

White folks do it also..You can't deny it..Yet for some reason it's more sensationalized by the right when a colored person does it..and more sensationalized by the left when whites do it...The rest of the mix get a little notoriety for it...

Keep calm and carry.....it's only going to get worse as we tear down their leviathan.....
Tried a sain or a fishing rod? I doubt you could do it with a seine..But, you never know...

Tried a sain or a fishing rod? I doubt you could do it with a seine..But, you never know...
You can carry your pansy....it fits you.....:lol:
If they are not hybrids and have a good aroma to them...But I doubt fish will take a likin' to it....Spider eggs would work for bait..

White folks do it also..You can't deny it..Yet for some reason it's more sensationalized by the right when a colored person does it..and more sensationalized by the left when whites do it...The rest of the mix get a little notoriety for it...
So you're going to sit in on Elijah Cummings office and complain.

So you're going to sit in on Elijah Cummings office and complain.
Sure, it would only take me 30 hours to drive there...

Forum List

Back