I predict hat Hillary Clinton will not debate Trump

The only she'll be wiping is the floor with Donald. :laugh2:
She will not speak to one reporter at the moment, she is refusing all contact with live media. She will not debate Trump because questions will be ask that she can not answer, such as have you ever taken any medications for Parkinsons disease, or for any other chronic neurological problem. She will have two choices lie or admit that she is incompetent. Thus she will not show up, shit she already had to empty her colostomy bag once during a debate, and she isn't getting any younger.................. Besides Huma says she forgets everything anyway, as she clearly does. Clinton ‘often confused’ says staffer in email
That was three years ago, not long after her concussion. Old news, not relevant today.
Yes, as you always say about Trump, three years ago? Doesn't count. I do admire your consistency on that.
What have I said about Trump from three years ago? That wouldn't be necessary. He's made a fool of himself enough in the past year.
That's not exactly what I said. You've never mentioned this standard about Trump, only Hillary
You said "as you always say about Trump". What does that refer to? I was talking about Hillary's medical condition. Of course, we don't know anything about Trump's condition, since like his taxes, he keeps that hidden. All we know is that his tests are "positive", but we don't know positive for what, HIV, cancer, ALS, Alzheimer's...? It could be anything. Don't we have a right to know?

Last edited:
I'm really interested to see what rabbit she pulls out of her hat for this.

The OP is 100% correct. There is no refuting it. She simply isn't capable of debating him. She's in that Reagan or Wilson state of decline stage but she'd not even President yet.

It boggles the mind.

The only she'll be wiping is the floor with Donald. :laugh2:
She will not speak to one reporter at the moment, she is refusing all contact with live media. She will not debate Trump because questions will be ask that she can not answer, such as have you ever taken any medications for Parkinsons disease, or for any other chronic neurological problem. She will have two choices lie or admit that she is incompetent. Thus she will not show up, shit she already had to empty her colostomy bag once during a debate, and she isn't getting any younger.................. Besides Huma says she forgets everything anyway, as she clearly does. Clinton ‘often confused’ says staffer in email
That was three years ago, not long after her concussion. Old news, not relevant today.

Yes, as you always say about Trump, three years ago? Doesn't count. I do admire your consistency on that ...

:lmao: What a liar ...

Plenty of americans don't want Hilary in the white house. All the republican party had to do was offer up a rational alternative, and they couldn't even do that.

Yes, the two parties were the same in that, they usually are. The ace up both parties' sleeve is the ineptness of the other party. My post was on the Democrat double standards though, what did your comment have to do with that?

Yes, as you always say about Trump, three years ago? Doesn't count. I do admire your consistency on that.
What have I said about Trump from three years ago? That wouldn't be necessary. He's made a fool of himself enough in the past year.
That's not exactly what I said. You've never mentioned this standard about Trump, only Hillary
You said "as you always say about Trump". What does that refer to? I was talking about Hillary's medical condition. Of course, we don't know anything about Trump's condition, since like his taxes, he keeps that hidden. All we know is that his tests are "positive", but we don't know positive for what, HIV, cancer ALS, Alzheimer's...? It could be anything. Don't we have a right to know?

Gawd, now you're going with the flagrant hypocrisy of criticizing Trump for not disclosing information? Seriously? A Hillary supporter? Unfrickingbelievable ... Your shit stinks just like everyone else's, you're just a clown

Why should she, all we can learn is that she has no memory and since there are no teleprompters or aids to hold her up how will she survive. Also since she ha a lead over Trump all that can happen is for her to lose that lead anyway, or pee herself again and spend an hour wiping in the bathroom again...................
She would under sniperfire...
Yawn. ..

Why should she, all we can learn is that she has no memory and since there are no teleprompters or aids to hold her up how will she survive. Also since she ha a lead over Trump all that can happen is for her to lose that lead anyway, or pee herself again and spend an hour wiping in the bathroom again...................
Yawn. ..
Actually Hillary might well be ask to explain her sniper fire comment. LOL, do enemy snipers really target grandmothers with colostomy bags?

The OP is 100% correct. There is no refuting it. She simply isn't capable of debating him. She's in that Reagan or Wilson state of decline stage but she'd not even President yet.

It boggles the mind.

The debates are huge. Romney rode the first debate into a serious possibility of toppling the arrogant, condescending Hussein. And he was toast when he went into the third debate and agreed with every word that came out of Obama's mouth as he fell on a sword with his own credibility. Trump would have to say something truly epic to screw up what he's going to do to her. That's why Hillary's staff has fought so hard to have the debates when there are conflicts and audiences won't be as large

Yawn. ..
In all 57 states

It boggles the mind.

The debates are huge. Romney rode the first debate into a serious possibility of toppling the arrogant, condescending Hussein. And he was toast when he went into the third debate and agreed with every word that came out of Obama's mouth as he fell on a sword with his own credibility. Trump would have to say something truly epic to screw up what he's going to do to her. That's why Hillary's staff has fought so hard to have the debates when there are conflicts and audiences won't be as large
Or Hillary ever shows up for health reasons............

Yawn. ..
Actually Hillary might well be ask to explain her sniper fire comment. LOL, do enemy snipers really target grandmothers with colostomy bags?

I doubt he goes there, she's already considered extremely untrustworthy. He needs to go after her corruption and wall street funding

Yawn. ..
image.png

It boggles the mind.

She could try that, but it's hugely risky since she'd be claiming she's not healthy enough to debate but she's healthy enough to be President. Her staff has to be exploring any possible way to get out of the debates though and just rely on the media to back it up

It boggles the mind.

She could try that, but it's hugely risky since she'd be claiming she's not healthy enough to debate but she's healthy enough to be President. Her staff has to be exploring any possible way to get out of the debates though and just rely on the media to back it up
She will find some reason not to show up, what it will be I do not know I just see it coming. Perhaps she will claim that a bigot like Trump is not worth her time.............Thus her refusal to debate will be Trumps fault in her sick mind.

Yawn. ..
I think you would.
Got any evidence that Hillary has a colostomy bag?
Did she get it the same place you got yours?

Yawn. ..
In all 57 states
Crickets. .

Yawn. ..
I think you would.
Got any evidence that Hillary has a colostomy bag?
Did she get it the same place you got yours?
Did your Mommy help you with that..................?

Maybe? She does have drain bamage. Her handlers are keeping her away from the public as much as possible. She's very unhealthy. She isn't fit to be President.

It boggles the mind.

Why did Romney agree with Hussein?

Forum List

Back