I predict hat Hillary Clinton will not debate Trump

Why should she, all we can learn is that she has no memory and since there are no teleprompters or aids to hold her up how will she survive. Also since she ha a lead over Trump all that can happen is for her to lose that lead anyway, or pee herself again and spend an hour wiping in the bathroom again...................
She would under sniperfire...
Yawn. ..
Actually Hillary might well be ask to explain her sniper fire comment. LOL, do enemy snipers really target grandmothers with colostomy bags?
I think you would.
Got any evidence that Hillary has a colostomy bag?
Did she get it the same place you got yours?
Did your Mommy help you with that..................?
So you do have a colostomy bag!

Maybe? She does have drain bamage. Her handlers are keeping her away from the public as much as possible. She's very unhealthy. She isn't fit to be President.
She is not fit to be president any more than is Trump.

But she is not ill.

Maybe? She does have drain bamage. Her handlers are keeping her away from the public as much as possible. She's very unhealthy. She isn't fit to be President.
There is no maybe about it, to make things worse she has onset Alzheimer's though not as bad as Bill does. The great thing for Bill is that he can screw anyone and say he does not remember her.................or that that depends upon what the meaning of the word is is...............

I'm really interested to see what rabbit she pulls out of her hat for this.

The OP is 100% correct. There is no refuting it. She simply isn't capable of debating him. She's in that Reagan or Wilson state of decline stage but she'd not even President yet.

It boggles the mind.

The debates are huge. Romney rode the first debate into a serious possibility of toppling the arrogant, condescending Hussein. And he was toast when he went into the third debate and agreed with every word that came out of Obama's mouth as he fell on a sword with his own credibility. Trump would have to say something truly epic to screw up what he's going to do to her. That's why Hillary's staff has fought so hard to have the debates when there are conflicts and audiences won't be as large
Or Hillary ever shows up for health reasons............

She could try that, but it's hugely risky since she'd be claiming she's not healthy enough to debate but she's healthy enough to be President. Her staff has to be exploring any possible way to get out of the debates though and just rely on the media to back it up
I can just imagine the circus those Stalinists are growing and growing.

The OP is 100% correct. There is no refuting it. She simply isn't capable of debating him. She's in that Reagan or Wilson state of decline stage but she'd not even President yet.

It boggles the mind.

The debates are huge. Romney rode the first debate into a serious possibility of toppling the arrogant, condescending Hussein. And he was toast when he went into the third debate and agreed with every word that came out of Obama's mouth as he fell on a sword with his own credibility. Trump would have to say something truly epic to screw up what he's going to do to her. That's why Hillary's staff has fought so hard to have the debates when there are conflicts and audiences won't be as large

She could try that, but it's hugely risky since she'd be claiming she's not healthy enough to debate but she's healthy enough to be President. Her staff has to be exploring any possible way to get out of the debates though and just rely on the media to back it up
She will find some reason not to show up, what it will be I do not know I just see it coming. Perhaps she will claim that a bigot like Trump is not worth her time.............Thus her refusal to debate will be Trumps fault in her sick mind.

I agree she's desperate. It's just like I said though, any reason to not go is going to be a huge hit. Despite that the media will endlessly try to justify whatever reason she gives, pretty everyone alive knows you debate your opponent, you just do

It boggles the mind.

She will find some reason not to show up, what it will be I do not know I just see it coming. Perhaps she will claim that a bigot like Trump is not worth her time.............Thus her refusal to debate will be Trumps fault in her sick mind.

I agree she's desperate. It's just like I said though, any reason to not go is going to be a huge hit. Despite that the media will endlessly try to justify whatever reason she gives, pretty everyone alive knows you debate your opponent, you just do

Seriously if she does not show up, the media will blame Trump............................

Why should she, all we can learn is that she has no memory and since there are no teleprompters or aids to hold her up how will she survive. Also since she ha a lead over Trump all that can happen is for her to lose that lead anyway, or pee herself again and spend an hour wiping in the bathroom again...................

Only Donald Trump is dumb enough to believe that you can blow off debates and expect to win the White House.

It boggles the mind.

Why did Romney agree with Hussein?

He thought after blowing out Obama in the first debate and winning the second (though not by as big a rout), he took his food off the pedal thinking he'd won. It cut the heart out of his supporters who wanted him to go for the kill and thought after that debacle he was going to be another Republicans sellout like the Bush twins.

That had a lot to do with the rise of Trump, someone who's not going to stop going for the kill ever

Only Donald Trump is dumb enough to believe that you can blow off debates and expect to win the White House.

Why on earth would a showman like Trump want to debate a dead fish like Hitlary? What are you smoking?

Seriously if she does not show up, the media will blame Trump............................

Um ... that's what I said ...

Actually Hillary might well be ask to explain her sniper fire comment. LOL, do enemy snipers really target grandmothers with colostomy bags?
I think you would.
LOL, this discussion is about Hillarie's incontinence, not your Moms.....................
Wow! could you be any less original?

The word misogynist will be implied if not openly said.

Um ... that's what I said ...
I know, I just repeated it for clarity..................

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
She is not fit to be president any more than is Trump.

But she is not ill.

I think you're ill. The woman is very unhealthy. She has brain damage and other serious health issues.
Jake pretends to be schitzo on the internet, in real life he is a mental patient

I think you would.
LOL, this discussion is about Hillarie's incontinence, not your Moms.....................
Wow! could you be any less original?
Out of comebacks we see.....................................

It boggles the mind.

Why did Romney agree with Hussein?

He thought after blowing out Obama in the first debate and winning the second (though not by as big a rout), he took his food off the pedal thinking he'd won. It cut the heart out of his supporters who wanted him to go for the kill and thought after that debacle he was going to be another Republicans sellout like the Bush twins.

That had a lot to do with the rise of Trump, someone who's not going to stop going for the kill ever
He's not going to go for the kill? typo?

On Romney: I see, he was being a gentleman to an ostensibly vanquished foe.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back