I predict hat Hillary Clinton will not debate Trump

Maybe? She does have drain bamage. Her handlers are keeping her away from the public as much as possible. She's very unhealthy. She isn't fit to be President.
She is not fit to be president any more than is Trump.

But she is not ill.

I think you're ill. The woman is very unhealthy. She has brain damage and other serious health issues.
Jake pretends to be schitzo on the internet, in real life he is a mental patient
He's also racist, sexist and homophobic.

Maybe? She does have drain bamage. Her handlers are keeping her away from the public as much as possible. She's very unhealthy. She isn't fit to be President.

But she is not ill.

I think you're ill. The woman is very unhealthy. She has brain damage and other serious health issues.
Jake pretends to be schitzo on the internet, in real life he is a mental patient
Proof please, remembering that Martin Luther Kings niece has endorsed TRUMP and clearly thinks you are a moron. Alveda King Endorses Trump And Says His Policies Will Lift Up Black Communities

So try again...............

LOL u r silly

But she is not ill.

Proof please, remembering that Martin Luther Kings niece has endorsed TRUMP and clearly thinks you are a moron. Alveda King Endorses Trump And Says His Policies Will Lift Up Black Communities

LOL u r silly
Seems that Martin Luther Kings niece has shut up the morons..........................

I think you would.
Got any evidence that Hillary has a colostomy bag?
Did she get it the same place you got yours?
Did your Mommy help you with that..................?
So you do have a colostomy bag!
LOL, this discussion is about Hillarie's incontinence, not your Moms.....................
Wow! could you be any less original?
Out of comebacks we see.....................................
Even less original.

That was three years ago, not long after her concussion. Old news, not relevant today.
Yes, as you always say about Trump, three years ago? Doesn't count. I do admire your consistency on that.
What have I said about Trump from three years ago? That wouldn't be necessary. He's made a fool of himself enough in the past year.
That's not exactly what I said. You've never mentioned this standard about Trump, only Hillary
You said "as you always say about Trump". What does that refer to? I was talking about Hillary's medical condition. Of course, we don't know anything about Trump's condition, since like his taxes, he keeps that hidden. All we know is that his tests are "positive", but we don't know positive for what, HIV, cancer ALS, Alzheimer's...? It could be anything. Don't we have a right to know?
Gawd, now you're going with the flagrant hypocrisy of criticizing Trump for not disclosing information? Seriously? A Hillary supporter? Unfrickingbelievable ... Your shit stinks just like everyone else's, you're just a clown
Why are her supposed non-disclosures worse than Don's? When has he spent hours in front of a Congressional Committee? At least she tries to answer questions. Trump hasn't been put on the spot yet where he can't act like an asshole without incurring contempt charges, so we really don't know.

I'm really interested to see what rabbit she pulls out of her hat for this.

The OP is 100% correct. There is no refuting it. She simply isn't capable of debating him. She's in that Reagan or Wilson state of decline stage but she'd not even President yet.

It boggles the mind.

The debates are huge. Romney rode the first debate into a serious possibility of toppling the arrogant, condescending Hussein. And he was toast when he went into the third debate and agreed with every word that came out of Obama's mouth as he fell on a sword with his own credibility. Trump would have to say something truly epic to screw up what he's going to do to her. That's why Hillary's staff has fought so hard to have the debates when there are conflicts and audiences won't be as large
Why did Romney agree with Hussein?

He thought after blowing out Obama in the first debate and winning the second (though not by as big a rout), he took his food off the pedal thinking he'd won. It cut the heart out of his supporters who wanted him to go for the kill and thought after that debacle he was going to be another Republicans sellout like the Bush twins.

That had a lot to do with the rise of Trump, someone who's not going to stop going for the kill ever
He's not going to go for the kill? typo?

On Romney: I see, he was being a gentleman to an ostensibly vanquished foe.

Yes, it was a typo. Actually you quoted it with the typo fixed, you must have been doing this while I was fixing the typo

But she is not ill.

LOL u r silly
huh? Jake is not racist?

Who made a ass of themselves in Mexico ?
Not Hillary!
Who will not release his tax returns?
Not Hillary.
Who said he would "date" his own daughter?
Not Hillary.
Who is absolutely un qualified to be president?
Not Hillary.
Please feel free to add to this list of dump's
Fuck ups.

Yes, as you always say about Trump, three years ago? Doesn't count. I do admire your consistency on that.
What have I said about Trump from three years ago? That wouldn't be necessary. He's made a fool of himself enough in the past year.
That's not exactly what I said. You've never mentioned this standard about Trump, only Hillary
You said "as you always say about Trump". What does that refer to? I was talking about Hillary's medical condition. Of course, we don't know anything about Trump's condition, since like his taxes, he keeps that hidden. All we know is that his tests are "positive", but we don't know positive for what, HIV, cancer ALS, Alzheimer's...? It could be anything. Don't we have a right to know?
Gawd, now you're going with the flagrant hypocrisy of criticizing Trump for not disclosing information? Seriously? A Hillary supporter? Unfrickingbelievable ... Your shit stinks just like everyone else's, you're just a clown
Why are her supposed non-disclosures worse than Don's? When has he spent hours in front of a Congressional Committee? At least she tries to answer questions. Trump hasn't been put on the spot yet where he can't act like an asshole without incurring contempt charges, so we really don't know.

You're going to have to walk me through your logic on this. When you criticize Trump for not disclosing whatever you want disclosed and I criticize you for your hypocrisy because you don't criticize Hillary for not disclosing information, how do you conclude I'm saying "her supposed non-disclosures worse than Don's?" You really can't read without making shit up.

As for "at least she tries to answer questions," OMG, what a moon bat you are :lmao:

But she is not ill.

LOL u r silly
Seems that Martin Luther Kings niece has shut up the morons..........................
Only a dumbass would think that .
Her opinion is just an opinion.
Oh yeah, she never knew him.

Seems that Martin Luther Kings niece has shut up the morons.
Really? As far as I know, Trump is still talking.
So you are mocking Martin Luther Kings niece's choice now................Brilliant, have you always hated African Americans?
The only reason you agree with her choice is it agrees with your bigotry.
If she had said something different you'd say:
She was just another hood rat!

So you are mocking Martin Luther Kings niece's choice now................Brilliant, have you always hated African Americans?

No we just think badly of liberals.......its not about race for.us dipshit.....but for you it is...just like democrats back in 1860

I will predict that Hillary will debate Trump, then there will be a yellow mess on the stage floor within 10 minutes

Face I Martin Luther Kings niece and a black panther leader are both endorsing Trump because he is the best choice for America.........................

The good people are coming together to defeat the ignorance of hillarie's lies

Why should she, all we can learn is that she has no memory and since there are no teleprompters or aids to hold her up how will she survive. Also since she ha a lead over Trump all that can happen is for her to lose that lead anyway, or pee herself again and spend an hour wiping in the bathroom again...................

Only Donald Trump is dumb enough to believe that you can blow off debates and expect to win the White House.

Agreed.

See, he knows he won't be debating Hillary. He will be debating Hillary and a CFR journalist. It will essentially be a pile on between the DNC nominee and the CFR establishment journalist running cover for her.

And let's face it, as a businessman, he doesn't have half the knowledge about policy and foreign affairs as a career pol. and a career journalist combined. Unless Hillary cracks under the light and pressure, a trap is sure to be set for him. . .

Donald Trump wanted to ‘see who the moderators are.’ Now that he has, will he debate?
Donald Trump wanted to ‘see who the moderators are.’ Now that he has, will he debate?

The only certainty is that the wingers on both ends will be absolutely convinced their candidate "won" the debate.

Forum List

Back