I predict hat Hillary Clinton will not debate Trump

The only she'll be wiping is the floor with Donald. :laugh2:

Trump is a showman, Hillary is a horrible speaker and an unpleasant person. You people are just parrots

Oh yes, there's nothing unpleasant about Trump. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha .....

No, "unpleasant" isn't something that is said about him

Well yeah, it's usually more along the lines of "what an utter dick".

Exactly. Unpleasant is Hillary and not Trump, which is a huge advantage to him. They are both complete and utter dicks, that's a push

The only reason you agree with her choice is it agrees with your bigotry.
If she had said something different you'd say:
She was just another hood rat!
Face I Martin Luther Kings niece and a black panther leader are both endorsing Trump because he is the best choice for America.........................

The good people are coming together to defeat the ignorance of hillarie's lies

It's just a question of, are there more, "good people" than there are corrupt and mentally conditioned people?

Remember, the Deep State is composed of the economic fabric of the nation. Sometimes it is better for the participants of that economy to live in denial.

I have already posted this video for some Hillary supporters, and ASKED THEM what the hell is going in this supposedly LIVE broadcast??!!??

Watch the stairwell behind them when it goes black, and then comes back at minute 4:02 to 4:10. How do all those folks get on that stairwell in 8 seconds?

Hillary supporters REFUSE to watch, and refuse to admit she is hoisting a deception on the nation and her supporters. Just like she has always been doing.

bd482ffee832786b8a51970a7088e43e.png

EmilysQuotes.Com-Intelligence-teacher-Mark-Twain.jpg

This is why a lot of people feel that Hillary is going to have a hard time with a LIVE broadcast. It has already been shown that she is faking "LIVE" broadcasts. Why? Well, there has been some speculation. However, we know she is a lying POS, and endeavoring to deceive the nation.

She will need the help of the MSM to pull off these debates. The moderators will obviously be in her pocket.

Clearly it was edited but since the screen went black the editing is evident. This is a non issue, all the camera holder needed to do was stop the camera, the time counter would stop with it, then resume. Perhaps hilly was changing her depends again

Precisely. It was edited.

The audio continues, but the video is discontinues. How is that possible with a LIVE FEED?

does not matter, in fact they probably did it on purpose to get people in a fuss and create a new fake scandal. This is Clintons only strong point, so forget it

If that were the truth, then every copy of this speech out there, that part would be included. Yet, it is edited out where ever you go now. All the other sources that have a copy of this speech, the official campaign, C-span, etc. just skip straight to the point where Hillary takes the stage.

Face I Martin Luther Kings niece and a black panther leader are both endorsing Trump because he is the best choice for America.........................

It's just a question of, are there more, "good people" than there are corrupt and mentally conditioned people?

Remember, the Deep State is composed of the economic fabric of the nation. Sometimes it is better for the participants of that economy to live in denial.

I have already posted this video for some Hillary supporters, and ASKED THEM what the hell is going in this supposedly LIVE broadcast??!!??

Watch the stairwell behind them when it goes black, and then comes back at minute 4:02 to 4:10. How do all those folks get on that stairwell in 8 seconds?

Hillary supporters REFUSE to watch, and refuse to admit she is hoisting a deception on the nation and her supporters. Just like she has always been doing.

This is why a lot of people feel that Hillary is going to have a hard time with a LIVE broadcast. It has already been shown that she is faking "LIVE" broadcasts. Why? Well, there has been some speculation. However, we know she is a lying POS, and endeavoring to deceive the nation.

She will need the help of the MSM to pull off these debates. The moderators will obviously be in her pocket.

Clearly it was edited but since the screen went black the editing is evident. This is a non issue, all the camera holder needed to do was stop the camera, the time counter would stop with it, then resume. Perhaps hilly was changing her depends again

The audio continues, but the video is discontinues. How is that possible with a LIVE FEED?

does not matter, in fact they probably did it on purpose to get people in a fuss and create a new fake scandal. This is Clintons only strong point, so forget it

If that were the truth, then every copy of this speech out there, that part would be included. Yet, it is edited out where ever you go now. All the other sources that have a copy of this speech, the official campaign, C-span, etc. just skip straight to the point where Hillary takes the stage.

I agree that it is edited, they can do that, and the black screen says that we did that. Get over it, this does not matter as much as you are making it. Hillary got stuck in the bathroom again, she has to go right before she appears so that she does not have to leave the stage during her speech......... Lots of old women have this problem, my mom did once too.

Really? As far as I know, Trump is still talking.
So you are mocking Martin Luther Kings niece's choice now................Brilliant, have you always hated African Americans?

At 7:48, when she walks onto the stage, look at the people in the first couple of rows, particularly the one kind of front and center. They're taking pics/video of everything, you can see the stars/stripes, hillary, the other hillary, etc. Now, go to 38:58 and look at those same phones. WHERE ARE THE STARS/STRIPES?? WHERE IS HILLARY?? They are taking pics/vid of a blank, undressed stage! wtf???? And it's NOT just one camera that could be 'faulty', it is several!

That's usually the major anomaly that most folks note that this speech was not, in fact, a LIVE speech, but a "false flag" type orchestrated event to fool those who aren't critical thinkers. Kudos to you.

I used to love those hidden picture and Where's Waldo type of games as a kid... Detective stories are fun too.

It's never fun being fooled by the corporate Deep State, no matter what their motive is. . .

Seems that Martin Luther Kings niece has shut up the morons.
So you are mocking Martin Luther Kings niece's choice now................Brilliant, have you always hated African Americans?
Now that is a classic example of fallacy of hasty generalization.
Nope, you are living in a lie.................. King and the black Panthers are voting for Trump Martin Luther King’s niece endorses Trump; Black Panther leader says, blacks being ‘pimped’ by Democratic Party

No we just think badly of liberals.......its not about race for.us dipshit.....but for you it is...just like democrats back in 1860
Absolute bullshit!

I agree that it is edited, they can do that, and the black screen says that we did that. Get over it, this does not matter as much as you are making it. Hillary got stuck in the bathroom again, she has to go right before she appears so that she does not have to leave the stage during her speech......... Lots of old women have this problem, my mom did once too.

If it is edited, it means it isn't LIVE. This means she is lying and the whole thing is a hoax.

Everyone should be deeply troubled that the MSM would be trying to cover for her. That is my point. This is deeply troubling.

Of course she has a right to go to the bathroom. . . . but it should be noted, not covered up.

You can dream.

If it is edited, it means it isn't LIVE. This means she is lying and the whole thing is a hoax.

Everyone should be deeply troubled that the MSM would be trying to cover for her. That is my point. This is deeply troubling.

Of course she has a right to go to the bathroom. . . . but it should be noted, not covered up.

It was filmed live, then edited. Everything is like this, unless YOU ARE IN THE AUDIANCE. It might well have been a live photo op, shit there were only 100 or fewer people present. It just doesn't matter.

You can dream.
Martin Luther King’s niece endorses Trump; Black Panther leader says, blacks being ‘pimped’ by Democratic Party No need to dream, this is reality....................

Try again

Crooked Hillary knows that Trump will expose her corruption and dishonesty to a national audience in a debate and all the little mindless quips her handlers will give her won't save her.

I think she will be too chickenshit to debate Trump. She doesn't handle confrontation too well. Trump ain't a "I could care less about the emails" coward like Bernie Sanders was.

At 7:48, when she walks onto the stage, look at the people in the first couple of rows, particularly the one kind of front and center. They're taking pics/video of everything, you can see the stars/stripes, hillary, the other hillary, etc. Now, go to 38:58 and look at those same phones. WHERE ARE THE STARS/STRIPES?? WHERE IS HILLARY?? They are taking pics/vid of a blank, undressed stage! wtf???? And it's NOT just one camera that could be 'faulty', it is several!

This is like they faked the moon landings, forget about it, they did this on purpose, it has no meaning as they did it on purpose for you to find. Nobody cares if she can't hold her pee.................
faked the moon landings?
Unstable much?

Now that is a classic example of fallacy of hasty generalization.
Nope, you are living in a lie.................. King and the black Panthers are voting for Trump Martin Luther King’s niece endorses Trump; Black Panther leader says, blacks being ‘pimped’ by Democratic Party
You said his niece. One example to classify a group is a hasty generalization, a fallacy.

If King is voting for Trump, are you voting the grave yard.

And 27 people in one group represents themselves, not a race of more than 40 million people

Trump is at less than 2% of the black vote.

You have fail.

This is like they faked the moon landings, forget about it, they did this on purpose, it has no meaning as they did it on purpose for you to find. Nobody cares if she can't hold her pee.................
faked the moon landings?
Unstable much?

There are people who believe this, do you want to be one of them? because hilly is setting this up.......

Forum List

Back