I predict hat Hillary Clinton will not debate Trump

Seems that Martin Luther Kings niece has shut up the morons.
Really? As far as I know, Trump is still talking.
So you are mocking Martin Luther Kings niece's choice now................Brilliant, have you always hated African Americans?
Now that is a classic example of fallacy of hasty generalization.
Nope, you are living in a lie.................. King and the black Panthers are voting for Trump Martin Luther King’s niece endorses Trump; Black Panther leader says, blacks being ‘pimped’ by Democratic Party
You said his niece. One example to classify a group is a hasty generalization, a fallacy.

If King is voting for Trump, are you voting the grave yard.

And 27 people in one group represents themselves, not a race of more than 40 million people

Trump is at less than 2% of the black vote.

You have fail.
Martin Luther King’s niece endorses Trump; Black Panther leader says, blacks being ‘pimped’ by Democratic Party Get over it kid, and take your pills already

And guess who'll be crouching on the floor hoping to lick up the live-giving liquid when her bag overflows during the debate?

(see below, not just sig but also response that is certain to follow).

So you are mocking Martin Luther Kings niece's choice now................Brilliant, have you always hated African Americans?
The only reason you agree with her choice is it agrees with your bigotry.
If she had said something different you'd say:
She was just another hood rat!
Face I Martin Luther Kings niece and a black panther leader are both endorsing Trump because he is the best choice for America.........................

The good people are coming together to defeat the ignorance of hillarie's lies
You can dream.
Martin Luther King’s niece endorses Trump; Black Panther leader says, blacks being ‘pimped’ by Democratic Party No need to dream, this is reality....................

Try again
I saw that and it's meaningless.
Faked the moon landings.

Now that is a classic example of fallacy of hasty generalization.
Nope, you are living in a lie.................. King and the black Panthers are voting for Trump Martin Luther King’s niece endorses Trump; Black Panther leader says, blacks being ‘pimped’ by Democratic Party
You said his niece. One example to classify a group is a hasty generalization, a fallacy.

If King is voting for Trump, are you voting the grave yard.

And 27 people in one group represents themselves, not a race of more than 40 million people

Trump is at less than 2% of the black vote.

You have fail.
Martin Luther King’s niece endorses Trump; Black Panther leader says, blacks being ‘pimped’ by Democratic Party Get over it kid, and take your pills already
30 people do not represent the black race.

98% of blacks do, and they are voting against your home boy.

I am thinking her health will not allow it. Two hours standing will be too much. So either they sit down or they take many long breaks.

Face I Martin Luther Kings niece and a black panther leader are both endorsing Trump because he is the best choice for America.........................

It's just a question of, are there more, "good people" than there are corrupt and mentally conditioned people?

Remember, the Deep State is composed of the economic fabric of the nation. Sometimes it is better for the participants of that economy to live in denial.

I have already posted this video for some Hillary supporters, and ASKED THEM what the hell is going in this supposedly LIVE broadcast??!!??

Watch the stairwell behind them when it goes black, and then comes back at minute 4:02 to 4:10. How do all those folks get on that stairwell in 8 seconds?

Hillary supporters REFUSE to watch, and refuse to admit she is hoisting a deception on the nation and her supporters. Just like she has always been doing.

bd482ffee832786b8a51970a7088e43e.png

EmilysQuotes.Com-Intelligence-teacher-Mark-Twain.jpg

This is why a lot of people feel that Hillary is going to have a hard time with a LIVE broadcast. It has already been shown that she is faking "LIVE" broadcasts. Why? Well, there has been some speculation. However, we know she is a lying POS, and endeavoring to deceive the nation.

She will need the help of the MSM to pull off these debates. The moderators will obviously be in her pocket.

At 7:48, when she walks onto the stage, look at the people in the first couple of rows, particularly the one kind of front and center. They're taking pics/video of everything, you can see the stars/stripes, hillary, the other hillary, etc. Now, go to 38:58 and look at those same phones. WHERE ARE THE STARS/STRIPES?? WHERE IS HILLARY?? They are taking pics/vid of a blank, undressed stage! wtf???? And it's NOT just one camera that could be 'faulty', it is several!

This is like they faked the moon landings, forget about it, they did this on purpose, it has no meaning as they did it on purpose for you to find. Nobody cares if she can't hold her pee.................
faked the moon landings?
Unstable much?

There are people who believe this, do you want to be one of them? because hilly is setting this up.......

Crapspiracy theory stage one.

You can dream.
Martin Luther King’s niece endorses Trump; Black Panther leader says, blacks being ‘pimped’ by Democratic Party No need to dream, this is reality....................

Try again
Faked the moon landings.
You do not understand that there are people that do not believe that the moon landings were not real? That's amazing, have you lived your entire life in a bubble? I mean the liberal Time magazine says so Conspiracy Theories - TIME

Next fool

I am thinking her health will not allow it. Two hours standing will be too much. So either they sit down or they take many long breaks.
another prediction. at about 27 minutes into the debate, either an eye, ear, nose or one of her arms will fall off.
Watch it, the secret service can pick you up for that sort of prediction, because a bullet can cause that............

You can dream.

Try again
Faked the moon landings.
You do not understand that there are people that do not believe that the moon landings were not real? That's amazing, have you lived your entire life in a bubble? I mean the liberal Time magazine says so Conspiracy Theories - TIME

Next fool
What a fucking assclown, the faked moon landing Crapspiracy theory is as old as the landings themselves.
I was 10 when we first landed on the moon.
Don't presume to tell me what I know and don't know.

Seems that Martin Luther Kings niece has shut up the morons.

No we just think badly of liberals.......its not about race for.us dipshit.....but for you it is...just like democrats back in 1860
Absolute bullshit!

Nope you guys bring uok race with every subject, we hardly ever talk about..

.liberals made the professor breaking into his own home about race

They institutionalized racism with affirmative action.
They say putting criminals behind bars is racist,

Standardized sentences are racist,
Requiring drug screening to get welfare is racist
Putting a time limit on welfare is racist

Milwaukee shooting is racist,

We didn't bring.up race in.any of the instances and you guys did.

Oh and don't get.me started.on the Duke lacrosse case.

No we just think badly of liberals.......its not about race for.us dipshit.....but for you it is...just like democrats back in 1860
Absolute bullshit!

Nope you guys bring uok race with every subject, we hardly ever talk about..

.liberals made the professor breaking into his own home about race

They institutionalized racism with affirmative action.
They say putting criminals behind bars is racist,

Standardized sentences are racist,
Requiring drug screening to get welfare is racist
Putting a time limit on welfare is racist

Milwaukee shooting is racist,

We didn't bring.up race in.any of the instances and you guys did.

Oh and don't get.me started.on the Duke lacrosse case.
And you claim it's liberals who have a problem with race ?
LMAO.
You do read your own shit?

Yup, it is not the Alt Right that has trouble with race.

The minorities are the ones who have trouble with race.

funny-agree.png

Last edited:

You can dream.

Try again
Faked the moon landings.

Next fool
What a fucking assclown, the faked moon landing Crapspiracy theory is as old as the landings themselves.

So why are you letting it bother you? LOL

Faked the moon landings.

Next fool

So why are you letting it bother you? LOL
Because in humanity the is a gene that produces a lot of folks like you in every generation, and we have to deal with the damage you are trying to create. The OP is nonsense. HRC thinks she can knock Comrade Donald out in the debates.

Forum List

Back