I predict hat Hillary Clinton will not debate Trump

Why should she, all we can learn is that she has no memory and since there are no teleprompters or aids to hold her up how will she survive. Also since she ha a lead over Trump all that can happen is for her to lose that lead anyway, or pee herself again and spend an hour wiping in the bathroom again...................
Since this was just insults, do you feel Trump would get the better of her in the debates?

What leads you to that conclusion, specifically?

Why should she, all we can learn is that she has no memory and since there are no teleprompters or aids to hold her up how will she survive. Also since she ha a lead over Trump all that can happen is for her to lose that lead anyway, or pee herself again and spend an hour wiping in the bathroom again...................
Since this was just insults, do you feel Trump would get the better of her in the debates?

Ah, perhaps because Hillary will spend half of her time in the bathroom pissing or changing her depends just like she has already done.

Late for her own debate! Hillary is MIA after commercial break

Then again she might do her Parkinsons routine again

She is a cripple in several ways, all Trump has to do is show up and she loses

Ah, perhaps because Hillary will spend half of her time in the bathroom pissing or changing her depends just like she has already done.

So really, you don't have a serious answer.

So really, you don't have a serious answer.

So you are implying that you do not consider Parkinson's disease to be a serious condition. I assure you that all of those effected by this disease including Hillary Clinton disagree with you.

I saw that and it's meaningless.
Faked the moon landings.
You do not understand that there are people that do not believe that the moon landings were not real? That's amazing, have you lived your entire life in a bubble? I mean the liberal Time magazine says so Conspiracy Theories - TIME

Next fool
What a fucking assclown, the faked moon landing Crapspiracy theory is as old as the landings themselves.
I was 10 when we first landed on the moon.
Don't presume to tell me what I know and don't know.

So why are you letting it bother you? LOL
Letting what bother me?
Lmfao

Faked the moon landings.
You do not understand that there are people that do not believe that the moon landings were not real? That's amazing, have you lived your entire life in a bubble? I mean the liberal Time magazine says so Conspiracy Theories - TIME

Next fool
What a fucking assclown, the faked moon landing Crapspiracy theory is as old as the landings themselves.

Letting what bother me?
Lmfao

Well you did write this after all. "
Don't presume to tell me what I know and don't know"

Watch where you roll, my dog krapped over there earlier.

Faked the moon landings.

Next fool

Letting what bother me?
Lmfao

Well you did write this after all. "
Don't presume to tell me what I know and don't know"

Watch where you roll, my dog krapped over there earlier.
Thanks for admitting you make false assumptions and have reading comprehension problems.
I'll write slower next time.

Hillary is going to make Comrade Trump look like the buffoon that he is. He will embarrass himself.....again.

The person most likely to pull out will be Trump.
Why do you say that?

Did you not see the post right before it?

The reason he will not debate is because the MSM will be running interference for Hillary. Anyone that has been paying attention to this campaign knows that the CFR media has not even been shy about how biased they are in covering the campaign. Even Fox News meets with the establishment at the CFR. Neo-con, neo-liberal, it matters not.

post #78
I predict hat Hillary Clinton will not debate Trump

Last edited:

Hillary is going to make Comrade Trump look like the buffoon that he is. He will embarrass himself.....again.
then he'll get on twitter and lie about it.

Comrade Trump?

What are you, a fucking communist?

Comrade Trump?

What are you, a fucking communist?
If the rwnj's can falsely accuse anyone and everyone they don't like of being communists why would you go batshit when non rwnj's do?

She can't debate Trump when he refuses to show up.....

She'll debate if:

1) Someone can hook her lardazz up to a siphon with the cork deep in her azz so that she doesn't leak for at least 2 hrs.
2) Depends creates a HEFTY diaper for Madam PeePee
3) The Media promise to ask her what she cooked for dinner last night, while trashing Trump
4) There's a brain surgeon on call at the debate

then he'll get on twitter and lie about it.

like "we never talked about who will pay for the wall."

He is not only a liar. He is a weenie."

She'll debate if:

1) Someone can hook her lardazz up to a siphon with the cork deep in her azz so that she doesn't leak for at least 2 hrs.
3) The Media promise to ask her what she cooked for dinner last night, while trashing Trump

Hillary is going to make Comrade Trump look like an idiot. The Dems know which buttons to push to reveal the real "flaming idiot" Donnie.

Everyone knows how unpredictable he is without a teleprompter.

She'll debate if:

Hillary is going to make Comrade Trump look like an idiot. The Dems know which buttons to push to reveal the real "flaming idiot" Donnie.

But will Helly need a two hour bathroom break to change out her colostomy bag? Inquiring minds want to know?!

She'll debate if:

But will Helly need a two hour bathroom break to change out her colostomy bag? Inquiring minds want to know?!

The only thing Comrade Trump has debated is which 13 year old to bed.

Forum List

Back