I predict hat Hillary Clinton will not debate Trump

She'll debate if:

1) Someone can hook her lardazz up to a siphon with the cork deep in her azz so that she doesn't leak for at least 2 hrs.
2) Depends creates a HEFTY diaper for Madam PeePee
3) The Media promise to ask her what she cooked for dinner last night, while trashing Trump
4) There's a brain surgeon on call at the debate

Hillary is going to make Comrade Trump look like an idiot. The Dems know which buttons to push to reveal the real "flaming idiot" Donnie.

Everyone knows how unpredictable he is without a teleprompter.

But will Helly need a two hour bathroom break to change out her colostomy bag? Inquiring minds want to know?!

The only thing Comrade Trump has debated is which 13 year old to bed.

:lame2: Come now.. you can do much better.. Ready? 3,2,1............. SPEW.. That's it.. Blow like Elton John on Ecstasy..

Why should she, all we can learn is that she has no memory and since there are no teleprompters or aids to hold her up how will she survive. Also since she ha a lead over Trump all that can happen is for her to lose that lead anyway, or pee herself again and spend an hour wiping in the bathroom again...................

She'll debate. It'd be political suicide to not follow tradition. But she did have her commission schedule the debates in competition with NFL games to minimize the impending blow.

Why should she, all we can learn is that she has no memory and since there are no teleprompters or aids to hold her up how will she survive. Also since she ha a lead over Trump all that can happen is for her to lose that lead anyway, or pee herself again and spend an hour wiping in the bathroom again...................
Oh Puh - leaze.

The ONLY time anyone says Trump looks presidential is when he is reading off a teleprompter.

Oh Puh - leaze.

The ONLY time anyone says Trump looks presidential is when he is reading off a teleprompter.

LMFAO Fucking dumbazz

Oh Puh - leaze.

The only time Hillary looks Presidential is never.........................but her depends sure are entertaining.

Trump already laid the groundwork for an excuse to not debate when he said he will debate as long as the moderators are fair

Only one candidate has a history of not turning up for debates.

Maybe? She does have drain bamage. Her handlers are keeping her away from the public as much as possible. She's very unhealthy. She isn't fit to be President.
There is no maybe about it, to make things worse she has onset Alzheimer's though not as bad as Bill does. The great thing for Bill is that he can screw anyone and say he does not remember her.................or that that depends upon what the meaning of the word is is...............
A Republican with Alzheimers was elected to president...and since then he has been granted sainthood.

What a retarded thread.
Please just because Hillary can not hold her pee is no reason to call her retarded

Bassman007

I will bet you sigs for a month that Hillary will show up to debate Trump.

Hillary shows up, I get total control of your sig. She doesn't, you get total control of mine. Anything is allowed as long as it's not obscene.

Put your money where your mouth is?

Maybe? She does have drain bamage. Her handlers are keeping her away from the public as much as possible. She's very unhealthy. She isn't fit to be President.
There is no maybe about it, to make things worse she has onset Alzheimer's though not as bad as Bill does. The great thing for Bill is that he can screw anyone and say he does not remember her.................or that that depends upon what the meaning of the word is is...............
A Republican with Alzheimers was elected to president...and since then he has been granted sainthood.
That did not happen, he got sick afterwards.......................but he never did wear a colostomy bag like Hillary does now

She would under sniperfire...
Yawn. ..
Actually Hillary might well be ask to explain her sniper fire comment. LOL, do enemy snipers really target grandmothers with colostomy bags?
I think you would.
Got any evidence that Hillary has a colostomy bag?
Did she get it the same place you got yours?
You do have to feel sorry for slicky Willy... After having to empty that Loopy Kunts shit bag who knows how many times. Its driven him to molest and rape, and involve himself in the sex slave trade.
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known | Fox News

What a retarded thread.
Please just because Hillary can not hold her pee is no reason to call her retarded

Bassman007

I will bet you sigs for a month that Hillary will show up to debate Trump.

Hillary shows up, I get total control of your sig. She doesn't, you get total control of mine. Anything is allowed as long as it's not obscene.

Put your money where your mouth is?
I hope you are right........................... What makes you thing that I want your sad siggy
LOL

Forum List

Back