I predict hat Hillary Clinton will not debate Trump

Yes, as you always say about Trump, three years ago? Doesn't count. I do admire your consistency on that.
What have I said about Trump from three years ago? That wouldn't be necessary. He's made a fool of himself enough in the past year.
That's not exactly what I said. You've never mentioned this standard about Trump, only Hillary
You said "as you always say about Trump". What does that refer to? I was talking about Hillary's medical condition. Of course, we don't know anything about Trump's condition, since like his taxes, he keeps that hidden. All we know is that his tests are "positive", but we don't know positive for what, HIV, cancer ALS, Alzheimer's...? It could be anything. Don't we have a right to know?
Gawd, now you're going with the flagrant hypocrisy of criticizing Trump for not disclosing information? Seriously? A Hillary supporter? Unfrickingbelievable ... Your shit stinks just like everyone else's, you're just a clown
Why are her supposed non-disclosures worse than Don's? When has he spent hours in front of a Congressional Committee? At least she tries to answer questions. Trump hasn't been put on the spot yet where he can't act like an asshole without incurring contempt charges, so we really don't know.

Oh please, you act like she suggested it...she did it for poetical reasons
...and what did we find out?
She doesn't know shit and she's either corrupt or stupid.

How does a secretary of state not know what classified information looks like or how it's classified.

Seems that Martin Luther Kings niece has shut up the morons.
Really? As far as I know, Trump is still talking.
So you are mocking Martin Luther Kings niece's choice now................Brilliant, have you always hated African Americans?
The only reason you agree with her choice is it agrees with your bigotry.
If she had said something different you'd say:
She was just another hood rat!
Face I Martin Luther Kings niece and a black panther leader are both endorsing Trump because he is the best choice for America.........................

The good people are coming together to defeat the ignorance of hillarie's lies

It's just a question of, are there more, "good people" than there are corrupt and mentally conditioned people?

Remember, the Deep State is composed of the economic fabric of the nation. Sometimes it is better for the participants of that economy to live in denial.

I have already posted this video for some Hillary supporters, and ASKED THEM what the hell is going in this supposedly LIVE broadcast??!!??

Watch the stairwell behind them when it goes black, and then comes back at minute 4:02 to 4:10. How do all those folks get on that stairwell in 8 seconds?

Hillary supporters REFUSE to watch, and refuse to admit she is hoisting a deception on the nation and her supporters. Just like she has always been doing.

bd482ffee832786b8a51970a7088e43e.png

EmilysQuotes.Com-Intelligence-teacher-Mark-Twain.jpg

This is why a lot of people feel that Hillary is going to have a hard time with a LIVE broadcast. It has already been shown that she is faking "LIVE" broadcasts. Why? Well, there has been some speculation. However, we know she is a lying POS, and endeavoring to deceive the nation.

She will need the help of the MSM to pull off these debates. The moderators will obviously be in her pocket.

So you are mocking Martin Luther Kings niece's choice now................Brilliant, have you always hated African Americans?
Face I Martin Luther Kings niece and a black panther leader are both endorsing Trump because he is the best choice for America.........................

It's just a question of, are there more, "good people" than there are corrupt and mentally conditioned people?

Remember, the Deep State is composed of the economic fabric of the nation. Sometimes it is better for the participants of that economy to live in denial.

I have already posted this video for some Hillary supporters, and ASKED THEM what the hell is going in this supposedly LIVE broadcast??!!??

Watch the stairwell behind them when it goes black, and then comes back at minute 4:02 to 4:10. How do all those folks get on that stairwell in 8 seconds?

Hillary supporters REFUSE to watch, and refuse to admit she is hoisting a deception on the nation and her supporters. Just like she has always been doing.

This is why a lot of people feel that Hillary is going to have a hard time with a LIVE broadcast. It has already been shown that she is faking "LIVE" broadcasts. Why? Well, there has been some speculation. However, we know she is a lying POS, and endeavoring to deceive the nation.

She will need the help of the MSM to pull off these debates. The moderators will obviously be in her pocket.

Clearly it was edited but since the screen went black the editing is evident. This is a non issue, all the camera holder needed to do was stop the camera, the time counter would stop with it, then resume. Perhaps hilly was changing her depends again

Clearly it was edited but since the screen went black the editing is evident. This is a non issue, all the camera holder needed to do was stop the camera, the time counter would stop with it, then resume. Perhaps hilly was changing her depends again

Precisely. It was edited.

The audio continues, but the video is discontinues. How is that possible with a LIVE FEED?

The only she'll be wiping is the floor with Donald. :laugh2:
She will not speak to one reporter at the moment, she is refusing all contact with live media. She will not debate Trump because questions will be ask that she can not answer, such as have you ever taken any medications for Parkinsons disease, or for any other chronic neurological problem. She will have two choices lie or admit that she is incompetent. Thus she will not show up, shit she already had to empty her colostomy bag once during a debate, and she isn't getting any younger.................. Besides Huma says she forgets everything anyway, as she clearly does. Clinton ‘often confused’ says staffer in email
That was three years ago, not long after her concussion. Old news, not relevant today.

Yes, as you always say about Trump, three years ago? Doesn't count. I do admire your consistency on that ...

:lmao: What a liar ...

Plenty of americans don't want Hilary in the white house. All the republican party had to do was offer up a rational alternative, and they couldn't even do that.
There's no such thing as rational in Washington. Lol

The primary voters were from all over actually.

Precisely. It was edited.

The audio continues, but the video is discontinues. How is that possible with a LIVE FEED?

does not matter, in fact they probably did it on purpose to get people in a fuss and create a new fake scandal. This is Clintons only strong point, so forget it

At 7:48, when she walks onto the stage, look at the people in the first couple of rows, particularly the one kind of front and center. They're taking pics/video of everything, you can see the stars/stripes, hillary, the other hillary, etc. Now, go to 38:58 and look at those same phones. WHERE ARE THE STARS/STRIPES?? WHERE IS HILLARY?? They are taking pics/vid of a blank, undressed stage! wtf???? And it's NOT just one camera that could be 'faulty', it is several!

The only she'll be wiping is the floor with Donald. :laugh2:
She will not speak to one reporter at the moment, she is refusing all contact with live media. She will not debate Trump because questions will be ask that she can not answer, such as have you ever taken any medications for Parkinsons disease, or for any other chronic neurological problem. She will have two choices lie or admit that she is incompetent. Thus she will not show up, shit she already had to empty her colostomy bag once during a debate, and she isn't getting any younger.................. Besides Huma says she forgets everything anyway, as she clearly does. Clinton ‘often confused’ says staffer in email

She will not speak to one reporter at the moment, she is refusing all contact with live media.

Why would she at this point, just stay out of the way and let Trump meltdown in public. He's doing her work for her.
That's what they hate...she's smart enough to stand aside and let Drumpf be Drumpf.....how dare she!!!!!

Why should she, all we can learn is that she has no memory and since there are no teleprompters or aids to hold her up how will she survive. Also since she ha a lead over Trump all that can happen is for her to lose that lead anyway, or pee herself again and spend an hour wiping in the bathroom again...................
She would under sniperfire...
Yawn. ..
Actually Hillary might well be ask to explain her sniper fire comment. LOL, do enemy snipers really target grandmothers with colostomy bags?
"grandmothers with colostomy bags"......a winning argument with women voters, indeed.

Why should she, all we can learn is that she has no memory and since there are no teleprompters or aids to hold her up how will she survive. Also since she ha a lead over Trump all that can happen is for her to lose that lead anyway, or pee herself again and spend an hour wiping in the bathroom again...................
She would under sniperfire...
Yawn. ..
Actually Hillary might well be ask to explain her sniper fire comment. LOL, do enemy snipers really target grandmothers with colostomy bags?
"grandmothers with colostomy bags"......a winning argument with women voters, indeed.
You are delusional, because I am not running for office.........................

You wanna babble some more now?

At 7:48, when she walks onto the stage, look at the people in the first couple of rows, particularly the one kind of front and center. They're taking pics/video of everything, you can see the stars/stripes, hillary, the other hillary, etc. Now, go to 38:58 and look at those same phones. WHERE ARE THE STARS/STRIPES?? WHERE IS HILLARY?? They are taking pics/vid of a blank, undressed stage! wtf???? And it's NOT just one camera that could be 'faulty', it is several!

This is like they faked the moon landings, forget about it, they did this on purpose, it has no meaning as they did it on purpose for you to find. Nobody cares if she can't hold her pee.................

Forum List

Back