I predict Trump will be indicted in Georgia in the next few weeks. It's a lock.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
No link, cuz I'm making a prediction.

But given the fact that every time there has been damaging evidence/testimony etc against the Bidens we get within 24 hours some indictments against Trump, I say once the transcript of the Devin Archer testimony is made public this will happen.

Book it, Dano.

They keep it up and there is going to be conflicting court dates....There are only so many gop event dates on the calendar.

But given the fact that every time there has been damaging evidence/testimony etc against the Bidens we get within 24 hours some indictments against Trump, I say once the transcript of the Devin Archer testimony is made public this will happen.

Book it, Dano.
And the jackal in Ga says that in that county, the former President will get a mug shot. The swamp and the libturds will rejoice.

And the jackal in Ga says that in that county, the former President will get a mug shot. The swamp and the libturds will rejoice.
Damn straight. What's even better is the fact that once Trump is convicted in Georgia he can't pardon himself if he's reelected & neither can one of his asseating lackey's.

Have another shit sandwich.

Really? I thought that no one was going to do that since he's a former president.

You go girl!

Damn straight. What's even better is the fact that once Trump is convicted in Georgia he can't pardon himself if he's reelected & neither can one of his asseating lackey's.

Have another shit sandwich.
Seek help soon. :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

Book it, Dano.
He should also have to post bail & surrender his Passport just like any other gangster under multiple felony indictments would have to do.

Does Trump still have his paws out begging for cash from you Trump asslickers?

Book it, Dano.
Next week.

Book it, Dano.
Finally, after all these years Mr. ultra MAGA, you get to say something coherent....
images

Book it, Dano.

I think you have it backwards. Every time there's an indictment or new evidence against Trump, y'all try and distract with more 'judgment days'. Which is why the promises before the testimony and the results after are always so different.

Y'all keep rushing, are laughably unprepared, and don't actually have shit on Biden.

For crying out loud, y'all are holding hearings about *aliens* to try and avoid discussing Trump.

I propose establishing a pool, one to bet on how many times Trump will be indicted before the 2024 election.
I predict two in the immediate future, one when Archer's transcript is released, and one when hunter goes back to court to negotiate his new sweetheart please deal.

He should also have to post bail & surrender his Passport just like any other gangster under multiple felony indictments would have to do.

Does Trump still have his paws out begging for cash from you Trump asslickers?
Seek help soon, Simp. :itsok:

I think you have it backwards. Every time there's an indictment or new evidence against Trump, y'all try and distract with more 'judgment days'. Which is why the promises before the testimony and the results after are always so different.

Y'all keep rushing, are laughably unprepared, and don't actually have shit on Biden.

For crying out loud, y'all are holding hearings about *aliens* to try and avoid discussing Trump.
Exactly, that's just how much smarter Republicans are than you Dimtards:

Massive evidence of the Biden Crime Family Syndicate is presented.....

And a day later Merritless Gestapoland pushes his "Indict Trump" button.

I don't think us thinking people have it "backwards", Gomer.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Book it, Dano.
you know, no one gives a shit if Hunter or president Biden have to pay the price if ever found to break the law, we are not cult followers, contrary to you mr moron, living in an alternate reality and can not let go to your adulation for your criminal rapist cult leader...
images

Exactly, that's just how much smarter Republicans are than you Dimtards:

Massive evidence of the Biden Crime Family Syndicate is presented.....

And a day later Merritless Gestapoland pushes his "Indict Trump" button.

I don't think us thinking people have it "backwards", Gomer.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Uh-huh.

And how many indictments is Joe Biden under again? Round up. While you do the math, we'll be discussing how many times Trump will be indicted *this week*. Spoiler alert: Its at least once.

You literally have nothing on Joe Biden committing any crime. Not so much as a parking ticket. Your 'judgment day' couldn't link Joe to anything, nor did it show any crime from anyone.

And your Archer testimony....consisted of Joe Biden talking to his son about the weather.

Laughing....good luck with that.

Last edited:
I say once the transcript of the Devin Archer testimony is made public this will happen.
The Republicans are hiding that testimony out of shame and humiliation. After all, it showed they've been lying about everything for months.

Sucks for you, that there's zero evidence for your lies, while there's mountains of evidence against Trump. Has it dawned on you yet, that you're a cult imbecile who is being played by his masters? Everyone else sees it, so we wonder why you can't.

Anyways, I see you're making up new Biden conspiracy theory to deflect from Trump's problems, like you've been doing for years now. Fascist losers don't change their tactics.

The Republicans are hiding that testimony out of shame and humiliation. After all, it showed they've been lying about everything for months.

Sucks for you, that there's zero evidence for your lies, while there's mountains of evidence against Trump. Has it dawned on you yet, that you're a cult imbecile who is being played by his masters? Everyone else sees it, so we wonder why you can't.

Anyways, I see you're making up new Biden conspiracy theory to deflect from Trump's problems, like you've been doing for years now. Fascist losers don't change their tactics.

That was back around the 4th of July. Why not just release the testimony?

Simple: it didn't say shit. They kept it hidden because Archer didn't incriminate Joe Biden with any crime, explicitly stating that Joe didn't discuss business with Hunter. And instead asked his son about the weather.

Trump announces that he's received a letter from Jack Smith about indictments?

Republicans desperately scramble and public Archer testimony is scheduled within days. With grand promises from the republicans about how this will show vast crimes....when they knew it wouldn't show shit.

Its all to distract from Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back