I predict...

No they would never limit Hilary in speaking only Trump!

I predict that all the far left moderators will attack Trump and give Hilary a pass..

I predict that Mrs. Tuzla will back out of any debate. It would be wise for her to do so. She has nothing to gain by debating Trump. Actually I have yet to see a reason for all the debates. They seldom tell us anything about the canidates. What they might tell us is who can stand up for two hours without running to the john or start barking like a dog. Both of which would not look good for Mrs. Tuzla. So I think she will pass.

If Donald debates Hillary, he will certainly lose even more of the women's vote, where he is badly upside down now.

If Donald debates Hillary, he will certainly lose even more of the women's vote, where he is badly upside down now.

Is UPS also supposed to deliver your pink pony today? What other fantasies do you have on tap. :laugh:
"Whatever pollsters and media call the women who will decide the 2016 presidential contest, Donald Trump is performing disastrously among them. He is only one point ahead of Hillary Clinton among white women, according to the latest Quinnipiac University poll. That close polling is in line with previous polling that puts Trump variously four points up (Washington Post/ABC) among white women or two points down (CNN). Mitt Romney won white women by 14 points in 2012, and he still lost to Obama. If Trump is not winning white women at all, he’s in deep trouble.

The story behind those numbers is the most significant subtext of the 2016 election: white women simply don’t like Trump’s rhetoric.

According to the Washington Post poll, white women are more likely than white men to say that Trump doesn’t show enough respect for the people he disagrees with (74% of white women compared with 60% of white men). And far more of those white women think Trump’s personality is a major problem (52% of women versus 33% of men).

Underscoring that huge difference in attitudes is the deeply anti-establishment view of white men compared with white women. Around two-thirds of white men (68%) think the next president should be a political outsider, compared with less than half of white women (45%).

Overall, Trump is trailing Clinton by 24 points among women voters in the Quinnipiac poll. Four years ago, Romney lost to Obama by 11 points among women, who made up 53% of the electorate."

Is UPS also supposed to deliver your pink pony today? What other fantasies do you have on tap. :laugh:
"Whatever pollsters and media call the women who will decide the 2016 presidential contest, Donald Trump is performing disastrously among them. He is only one point ahead of Hillary Clinton among white women, according to the latest Quinnipiac University poll. That close polling is in line with previous polling that puts Trump variously four points up (Washington Post/ABC) among white women or two points down (CNN). Mitt Romney won white women by 14 points in 2012, and he still lost to Obama. If Trump is not winning white women at all, he’s in deep trouble.

The story behind those numbers is the most significant subtext of the 2016 election: white women simply don’t like Trump’s rhetoric.

According to the Washington Post poll, white women are more likely than white men to say that Trump doesn’t show enough respect for the people he disagrees with (74% of white women compared with 60% of white men). And far more of those white women think Trump’s personality is a major problem (52% of women versus 33% of men).

Underscoring that huge difference in attitudes is the deeply anti-establishment view of white men compared with white women. Around two-thirds of white men (68%) think the next president should be a political outsider, compared with less than half of white women (45%).

Overall, Trump is trailing Clinton by 24 points among women voters in the Quinnipiac poll. Four years ago, Romney lost to Obama by 11 points among women, who made up 53% of the electorate."

I don't have time to read liberal manifestos, can you summarize this nonsense?

I predict

emailedTaxes.jpg

I don't have time to read liberal manifestos, can you summarize this nonsense?
Then your opinion does not matter if you can't learn.

Forum List

Back