I quit the NFL !!!

They just made a rule where players no longer have to have their name on their jerseys and can replace their name with the name of violent racist organizations if they wish. Wll at least if it is a violet racist black organization. They can't do the same if it is white.

This overt politization of the sport is a disgrace. People watch sports as a diversion and get enough of this crap shoved down their throats already. What are black racists going to take aim on next -- cooking shows?

Last edited:
They just made a rule where players no longer have to have their name on their jerseys and can replace their name with the name of violent racist organizations if they wish. Wll at least if it is a violet racist lack organization. They can't do the same if it is white.

This overt politization of the sport is a disgrace. People watch sports as a diversion and get enough of this crap shoved down their throats already. What are black racists going to take aim on next -- cooking shows?
..so someone can put a nazi emblem on their jersey, correct?

They just made a rule where players no longer have to have their name on their jerseys and can replace their name with the name of violent racist organizations if they wish. Wll at least if it is a violet racist lack organization. They can't do the same if it is white.

These morons will lose 40 percent of their fan base
Most blacks cannot afford to attend games with family

I enjoy track and fied and figure skating.......until nazis interfere like that floppy titttied whore....Thanka Hardingberg.....Bru---whassherface Jener(ic) ended that as dis Lancelot ...whatever his name was......doper boy.Oh Armrealstrong

I enjoy track and fied and figure skating.......until nazis interfere like that floppy titttied whore....Thanka Hardingberg.....Bru---whassherface Jener(ic) ended that as dis Lancelot ...whatever his name was......doper boy.Oh Armrealstrong

Funny!
My female Boxer loved figure skating for some reason.
During the Olympics she'd sit in front of the TV and watch with rapt attention doing the head tilt thing the entire time.
If you changed the channel she'd sit there and whine.

Bunch of super over paid goons who won’t even stand for the flag
You lost me for life !

I am a huge UFC fan
Those are real men

The NFL is only now more open about its work for the left for decades now. Not much you can do about it however...white men make up only 9% of NFL fanbase and thats why they really dont care what you think lately.
Can I ask you something dumb? How the hell could white men make up 9% of the total fan base in the NFL.

This is the breakdown of sports fan in general. DID BLM give you those BS numbers??

Pal. It is hard to sneak details by me. That screamed inaccurate maximus.

These morons will lose 40 percent of their fan base
Most blacks cannot afford to attend games with family
I hope they do and I hope some of the advertising sponsors have the cojones to pull their ads.

I was so in love with Katarina Witt.

If you took Armstrong and his peers of that era and ask only the ones who did not cheat in any way race, you might have 5 entrances.

I quit the NFL....NBA.....MLB.....when they started that take a knee crap...I don't watch sports so I can be lectured to by a bunch of dummies that sailed through school because they can run fast or throw a ball....
Professional Tiddlywinks is what I will watch now until someone ruins that one.

If you took Armstrong and his peers of that era and ask only the ones who did not cheat in any way race, you might have 5 entrances.

3895600817_50046bc7d1.jpg

I was a Denise Bielmann fan back in the days.

Will NFL allow slogans instead of names lol

Here comes the play: "I'm choking" snaps the ball back to "Black lives matter" who hands the ball off to "New Black Panthers". "New Black panthers" hits the corner eludes the tackle of "I'm just a white guy virtue signaling" hits the open field..........

Last edited:

3895600817_50046bc7d1.jpg

I was a Denise Bielmann fan back in the days.
Tonya Harding did more for womans skating than any skater in history. I loved Nancy K's legs so much being a leg man. Check them out before he knee takes a whakin.

I will only watch the super Bowl ..nothing else if they all kneel and have new slogans

My NFL team sucks every year ..so I won’t miss a thing

I'm quitting the NFL and this time I meant it!*

*Unless it's the Super Bowl or I can clutch my pearls about the halftime show.

Forum List

Back