I quit the NFL !!!

Bunch of super over paid goons who won’t even stand for the flag
You lost me for life !

I am a huge UFC fan
Those are real men

The NFL is only now more open about its work for the left for decades now. Not much you can do about it however...white men make up only 9% of NFL fanbase and thats why they really dont care what you think lately.
Can I ask you something dumb? How the hell could white men make up 9% of the total fan base in the NFL.

This is the breakdown of sports fan in general. DID BLM give you those BS numbers??

Pal. It is hard to sneak details by me. That screamed inaccurate maximus.

I dont remember where the number came from actually so I guess I wont defend it too hard. I came across it a few years back when the NFL was pushing hard to remove men from sideline and locker room reporting. It was during the stink when the Cosmopolitan article leaked wherein the NFL speculated that women were their preferred target for advertising and sales but they didnt want it known. And please note...your breakdown did not include gender. Factor in that at least a slight majority of the white fans are probably female and see where that leads.

Your link did mention specifically "african American" in the explanatory text for some reason.

Most black families cannot afford the game
Asians don’t care about NFL

If some remain standing, how much of a reason is there really for you to walk away? In other words, don't let those who don't share your opinion ruin it for you and those who have been in your corner the whole time as well as anyone new who may join your camp.

God bless you and your circle always!!!

Holly

You lost me for life !

I am a huge UFC fan
Those are real men

The NFL is only now more open about its work for the left for decades now. Not much you can do about it however...white men make up only 9% of NFL fanbase and thats why they really dont care what you think lately.
Can I ask you something dumb? How the hell could white men make up 9% of the total fan base in the NFL.

This is the breakdown of sports fan in general. DID BLM give you those BS numbers??

I dont remember where the number came from actually so I guess I wont defend it too hard. I came across it a few years back when the NFL was pushing hard to remove men from sideline and locker room reporting. It was during the stink when the Cosmopolitan article leaked wherein the NFL speculated that women were their preferred target for advertising and sales but they didnt want it known. And please note...your breakdown did not include gender. Factor in that at least a slight majority of the white fans are probably female and see where that leads.

Your link did mention specifically "african American" in the explanatory text for some reason.
Sorry. Didn't mean to be abrasive. I actually gave up finding the NFL stats, and gave this one. It might be 9% soon though. So we'll say you know the future......Lol

You lost me for life !

I am a huge UFC fan
Those are real men

Sorry. Didn't mean to be abrasive. I actually gave up finding the NFL stats, and gave this one. It might be 9% soon though. So we'll say you know the future......Lol

I guess I just don’t understand people who would put up with this...

Or this (until they were forced to stop)

There is no reason to watch the NFL, the NBA and NCAA football any longer. None.
You left out MLB,with the cubs finally winning the World Series,what’s there to cling on to now in a day and age where the players won’t stay with one team anymore leaving the team that drafted them for a big paycheck?

There is no reason to watch the NFL, the NBA and NCAA football any longer. None.
You left out MLB,with the cubs finally winning the World Series,what’s there to cling on to now in a day and age where the players won’t stay with one team anymore leaving the team that drafted them for a big paycheck?
Was Tom Brady playing for the Cubs?

Forum List

Back