I rather enjoy Trump's approach to solving problems...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...that other Presidents kicked down the road.

Like Syria, ISIS, and North Korea.

Crossing my fingers we don't end up in a nuclear war.

But other than that, go Trump!!!

Korea should had been dealt with decades ago, before they got nukes.

But their Dear Leader is a madman and needs to be dealt with sooner or later.

The world doesn't know how to deal with Trump. They're literally shitting themselves, because there is literally no way to predict what he will do. That is intention on Trump's part, a reason he is so good at what he does.

The world doesn't know how to deal with Trump. They're literally shitting themselves, because there is literally no way to predict what he will do. That is intention on Trump's part, a reason he is so good at what he does.
The world got use of doing nothing since Obama has been in office and After his departure things are changing and everybody are feeling on edge.

"North Korea is a problem, and it is a problem that will be dealt with." -- Donald Trump.

Remember when the nutty alt-right was worried that Hillary was going to get us involved in a big, honkin' war? Yeah ...
I have to admit I'm still trying to get my head fully around his very existence in the White House, and the fact that we simply cannot view his presidency or behaviors in the same light as literally any other in our history.

Funny thing is, now his supporters are having to deal with the same confusion. They loved him because he was impulsive and unpredictable, and it didn't occur to them that they could end up on the receiving end of it.

So now we're like this bus that has lost its brakes and is hurtling downhill towards the town. We may end up fine, we may end up in pieces, but it appears that whatever happens may happen pretty soon.

Remember when the nutty alt-right was worried that Hillary was going to get us involved in a big, honkin' war? Yeah ...
I have to admit I'm still trying to get my head fully around his very existence in the White House, and the fact that we simply cannot view his presidency or behaviors in the same light as literally any other in our history.

Funny thing is, now his supporters are having to deal with the same confusion. They loved him because he was impulsive and unpredictable, and it didn't occur to them that they could end up on the receiving end of it.

So now we're like this bus that has lost its brakes and is hurtling downhill towards the town. We may end up fine, we may end up in pieces, but it appears that whatever happens may happen pretty soon.

I have an open mind. I think he's done more good than bad thus far. But it should be noted, the only thing he's accomplished in his first 100+ days that didn't involve unilateral action was getting Gorsuch approved. He's done nothing else legislatively, including giving up on Obamacare after a mere 17 days.

I'm not feeling a war yet, it's just hackle raising which is bound to happen when you've got a President that's bucking the status quo. NK is the biggest concern cause their leaders off the deep end.

I have an open mind. I think he's done more good than bad thus far. But it should be noted, the only thing he's accomplished in his first 100+ days that didn't involve unilateral action was getting Gorsuch approved. He's done nothing else legislatively, including giving up on Obamacare after a mere 17 days.
Yup. Political bullshit aside, this is about results.

Remember when the nutty alt-right was worried that Hillary was going to get us involved in a big, honkin' war?

Yeah ...

Did bombing Syria with cruise missiles get us into a war? Dropping the MOAB?

The Donald worked a deal China. They like the USA and are on the Trump train. North Korea is getting the squeeze. Russia is seemingly out of it, but hopefully they have been contacted and everyone is on board.

The Kenyan homosexual who we were subjected to for 8 years is gone. Flushed down the toilet like cat shit from the litter box.

...that other Presidents kicked down the road.

Like Syria, ISIS, and North Korea.

Crossing my fingers we don't end up in a nuclear war.

But other than that, go Trump!!!
In Syria, DT informed the Russians of the attack and the Russians informed Syria so all those tomahawk missiles hit was dirt. Airport up and running shortly after.
The pathological liar declared it a complete success.
There has never been such a cowardly traitor living in the White House.

This was from when Obama was President:

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 12.29.32 PM.png

Nobody wanted war with Syria. Now it seems as though it’s okay. I guess the difference is that….well, there is no difference. Obama had just as much understanding as Trump does on how a war tastes and feels.

What is puzzling is that Syria is on the doorstep of one of our strongest allies; Israel. Not that I would ever endorse it but I could see going to war with them to make Israel safe; or safer or whatever. What is the “win” in North Korea? As best I can tell, it’s a country totally devoid of resources, we have no vital interest there, and their people are as non threatening as any in the world.

Aside from their leader and his mostly hollow boasts and claims…is it worth sending your son or daughter over there to fight? I could barely see us doing it to protect Israel; North Korea; even less.

Forum List

Back