I realized today, the country is finished

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
I was driving by a mosque today, and, it just hit me that it's already over. America is not a nation anymore.

Trump or no Trump, the country is finished. It's already happened, there's nothing you can do. America doesn't have an identity.

Even if you slow things temporarily, the momentum is such that present groups are going to continue to press for more immigration from their home countries, which grow relentlessly in population.

America will continue to grow to 350, 400, 450 million people, from all over the world, and wages will be driven down and everywhere will be overcrowded.

You must understand, this does not mean I think "white America" is perfect or anything, in fact I think they are largely greedy and decadent and clueless. If white America actually was unified and powerful, it would have put a stop to this long ago.

th

I was driving by a mosque today, and, it just hit me that it's already over. America is not a nation anymore.

Trump or no Trump, the country is finished. It's already happened, there's nothing you can do. America doesn't have an identity.

Even if you slow things temporarily, the momentum is such that present groups are going to continue to press for more immigration from their home countries, which grow relentlessly in population.

America will continue to grow to 350, 400, 450 million people, from all over the world, and wages will be driven down and everywhere will be overcrowded.

You must understand, this does not mean I think "white America" is perfect or anything, in fact I think they are largely greedy and decadent and clueless. If white America actually was unified and powerful, it would have put a stop to this long ago.
Yeah.I would love diversity, if it meant these dinks actually returned the favor. Acclimation to American culture isn't isn't a bad thing. How so?

Yeah.I would love diversity, if it meant these dinks actually returned the favor. Acclimation to American culture isn't isn't a bad thing. How so?

Name one positive to ethnic diversity within a nation.

Diversity is divisive. It's the very definition of diversity, isn't it? We need to unify as a nation. Sorry, kids.

Well Mega-peepee, there is lots of interesting foreign cuisine to try.

I agree, weird food is totally worth the destruction of our civilization and degradation of our people.

The usual suspects won't replace us with "dieversity". Sadly "dieversity" puts European Culture in critical care.
US stopped being a Nation with Emmanuel Cellar. Oy.

Tacos

Collard greens

Salsa

Kimchi

Tango

Need I go on?

I agree, weird food is totally worth the destruction of our civilization and degradation of our people.
Kinda wondering exactly what you mean by American culture too, since pretty much everything we have is borrowed from somewhere else.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Back in 2000 or so I remember a pushy Muslim guy proselytizing to me with halitosis. He said he was Mujaheddin and he hated this culture. A wow moment, 9/11. I see we allow people in here that would destroy us, but how THEY exclude us in theirs. this is not a good thing, despite liberal group think. I don't want Muslim extremists or illegals here. And believe it or not, it's fair and common sense. We don't want diversity if it means those people that represent diversity mean to destroy or subvert our culture. Pretty simple.

Back in 2000 or so I remember a pushy Muslim guy proselytizing to me with halitosis. He said he was Mujaheddin and he hated this culture. A wow moment, 9/11. I see we allow people in here that would destroy us, but how THEY exclude us in theirs. this is not a good thing, despite liberal group think. I don't want Muslim extremists or illegals here. And believe it or not, it's fair and common sense. We don't want diversity if it means those people that represent diversity mean to destroy or subvert our culture. Pretty simple.
So, can I assume you are in favor of the Wall AND the Travel Ban?

This country's not over until the IRS stops sending me bills.

It is very well alive at this point, I assure you.

The usual suspects won't replace us with "dieversity". Sadly "dieversity" puts European Culture in critical care.
US stopped being a Nation with Emmanuel Cellar. Oy.

Your race (whatever race that is) is safe ... no one wants to mate with it.

Forum List

Back