I really don't care if Biden bites the dust.......HOWEVER.......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It is rather amusing and expected that Trump cult members act dumb enough to place ALL the Ukraine mess on Biden....that would only confirm that these moronic voters (many hang out on this forum) are indeed morons.

Yet, I can see that Biden and his son did "enjoy" a bit of nepotism and if Joe pays the price for such selfishness, so be it.

However, what Trump did is criminal......and he WILL pay the price for thinking that this country's legal, ethical and moral standing could be run the way this orange clown ran his corrupt businesses.

As the Nixon-era exemplifies, the cover-ups are worse than the original crime. What this country now needs is a few prominent republicans to emulate the honesty of a Howard Baker.

The GOP needs to rid itself of the trash to regain some moral standing......DO IT !!!!

Trump is draining the swamp.

Impeachment will ensure Trump is re-elected.

Now let's get on with the Inspector General's indictment of all the Democrat spies, crooks, and disgusting losers who actually tried to influence our elections.

It is rather amusing and expected that Trump cult members act dumb enough to place ALL the Ukraine mess on Biden....that would only confirm that these moronic voters (many hang out on this forum) are indeed morons.

Yet, I can see that Biden and his son did "enjoy" a bit of nepotism and if Joe pays the price for such selfishness, so be it.

However, what Trump did is criminal......and he WILL pay the price for thinking that this country's legal, ethical and moral standing could be run the way this orange clown ran his corrupt businesses.

As the Nixon-era exemplifies, the cover-ups are worse than the original crime. What this country now needs is a few prominent republicans to emulate the honesty of a Howard Baker.

The GOP needs to rid itself of the trash to regain some moral standing......DO IT !!!!

I think it is too late. Goldwater warned us what would happen if the party cozied up to the Christian Right and he was right. The party no longer stands for anything.

Not happening.

Trump will be running against Warren in 2020 and will win...

Why?

This will backfire on Pelosi and cost the Democrats the swing vote...

Oh, and before you scream Trumpster I am rooting for impeachment and removal but of course not for the reasons you are wanting it...

Yep, another "best candidate ever" bites the dust.

You're insane. That or the people talking to you via telepathy are.

A little nepotism? Really?

You're really goofy if you think one leader asking another to follow upboh their own corruption investigation is illegal.

Go ahead... Name a real crime Trump committed.

I'll wait while Naddler makes up another lie for you to feign outrage over.

There is NO such thing as an honest and moral Republican-Trump is the closest they got. And Baker fixed the 2000 Florida election real good.

Moral standing. That's a laugh, bottom feeding Democrats claiming moral high ground. "When they go low, we go high". Democrats in the last 3 years have done more to damage America than ISIS.

These people are going to love Trump unconditionally until that magical day ten or fifteen years from now when they will deny ever supporting him.

These people are going to love Trump unconditionally until that magical day ten or fifteen years from now when they will deny ever supporting him.

Ten or fifteen years from now we'll all be gone, just ask AOC.

Now let's get on with the Inspector General's indictment of all the Democrat spies, crooks, and disgusting losers who actually tried to influence our elections.

Above, an example of Trump ass kissers' "intelligence"......LOL

Trump is draining the swamp???...Fucking REALLY???

Ricky....its one thing for people like you to be idiotic.....BUT to show openly to others how much of an idiot you are is ....well.....confirms what an idiot you are.

Last edited:

Guess you didn't read the transcript.

Trump never mentioned Biden or his son.

The only thing he did mention was Powerstroke and the prosecutor who was dismissed.

If that's your idea of breaking the law or misusing his office as POTUS then your one whiny silly lefty loon moron.

Above, an example of Trump ass kissers' "intelligence"......LOL

Trump is draining the swamp???...Fucking REALLY???

Ricky....its one thing for people like you to be idiotic.....BUT to show openly others what hoe much of an idiot you are is ....well.....confirms what an idiot you are.

Repeat after me, Trump is my President and will still be my President after the next election.

Democrats in the last 3 years have done more to damage America than ISIS

Above, yet another example what Trump ass kissers are simply IDIOTS......

This moron states that in the last 3 years with the orange fuckhead in charge with the first 2 years of republican congressional majority........it was democrats that have done more damage than ISIS......Which would then prove what a fucking ineffective clown Trump has been and surely is.............LMAO

Its official.....to Trump cult members, ONLY Trump's kids are allowed to make lots of money from daddy's corrupt name....Ivanka is a bit miffed at the "intelligence" of her daddy's supporters....LOL

The dems have added to their burden of keeping the House, and the Senate and WH are out of reach now unless they persuade a near supermaj that Trump simply refuses to ignore his oath of office and will abuse his power by using the DOJ to take out political rivals.

Its official.....to Trump cult members, ONLY Trump's kids are allowed to make lots of money from daddy's corrupt name....Ivanka is a bit miffed at the "intelligence" of her daddy's supporters....LOL
But that's why Biden was a loser to start with. I mean he was too old and his only idea was he wasn't Trump, but essentially when he was the VP his finance ethics were no better than Trump.

But that doesn't mean Biden committed a crime with Hunters biz anymore than Jared taking Saudi and UAE to cure his bankruptcy showed Trump committed a crime.

The dems are stuck with Warren now, but it was probably inevitable given the progressive strain. But that same progressivism got Trump elected …. but he only needed 47.5%

Trump is king of the swamp

Forum List

Back