I really don't care if Biden bites the dust.......HOWEVER.......

It is rather amusing and expected that Trump cult members act dumb enough to place ALL the Ukraine mess on Biden....that would only confirm that these moronic voters (many hang out on this forum) are indeed morons.

Yet, I can see that Biden and his son did "enjoy" a bit of nepotism and if Joe pays the price for such selfishness, so be it.

However, what Trump did is criminal......and he WILL pay the price for thinking that this country's legal, ethical and moral standing could be run the way this orange clown ran his corrupt businesses.

As the Nixon-era exemplifies, the cover-ups are worse than the original crime. What this country now needs is a few prominent republicans to emulate the honesty of a Howard Baker.

The GOP needs to rid itself of the trash to regain some moral standing......DO IT !!!!

Ah, what Trump did is criminal you say. Tell us all why that is. Show how smart and clear headed you are by explaining.....

A. What did Trump do that was criminal?

B. Cite the statutes and precedents demonstrating why it's criminal.

This is your thread nat4900. Now you have a chance to support your "opinion", which you failed to do in the OP. Others like myself are looking forward to your response.

It is rather amusing and expected that Trump cult members act dumb enough to place ALL the Ukraine mess on Biden....that would only confirm that these moronic voters (many hang out on this forum) are indeed morons.

Yet, I can see that Biden and his son did "enjoy" a bit of nepotism and if Joe pays the price for such selfishness, so be it.

However, what Trump did is criminal......and he WILL pay the price for thinking that this country's legal, ethical and moral standing could be run the way this orange clown ran his corrupt businesses.

As the Nixon-era exemplifies, the cover-ups are worse than the original crime. What this country now needs is a few prominent republicans to emulate the honesty of a Howard Baker.

The GOP needs to rid itself of the trash to regain some moral standing......DO IT !!!!

Guess you didn't read the transcript.

Trump never mentioned Biden or his son.

Un-fucking-belivable.

“There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, what Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great,”

What cover up? Biden covered up his crime.

Trump freely released the transcripts.

The facts are coming out.

Democrats will rue the day they stepped into this.

Joe Biden's son took money from The Ukrainian-Russian Mob, and you don't care?

$84,000 a month is a lot of money to spend on Cocaine and Hookers for a drug addict.

So you admit that what Biden did was 100% corrupt. But President Trump is still the bad guy because he said the matter should be looked into again.

Do you even know how pathetic you sound?

Ah, what Trump did is criminal you say. Tell us all why that is. Show how smart and clear headed you are by explaining.....

A. What did Trump do that was criminal?

B. Cite the statutes and precedents demonstrating why it's criminal.

This is your thread nat4900. Now you have a chance to support your "opinion", which you failed to do in the OP. Others like myself are looking forward to your response.

When Trump corruptly pressured Ukraine to investigate his personal political oposition with millitary aid from the United States he satisfied Constitutional requirement for "high crimes and misdemeanors", which is specifically worded to cover any Presidential wrongdoing, even those not directly covered by other statutes.

So your question is moot, HOWEVER he violated Campaign laws by asking Ukraine to contribute to his election campaign by going after his rivals.

He and/or his administration is further culpable in the cover up of this matter.

Finaly, as a separate article of impeachment Trump commited Obstruction of Justice as detailed in Volume II of Special Investigation report, and his administration commited blatant obstructions of congressional investigations.

You don't care if the winning ticket of the Democratic party bites the dust? The one who supposedly had a chance against the God-Emperor?

He was too white... too male for you?

You can? From what?

Maybe from the fact his son mysteriously got a job for a Ukrainian energy company making millions when he had zero experience and didn’t speak the language?

Even nut4900 can admit that, and she is the biggest shill here. Or so I thought...

$84,000 a month is a lot of money to spend on Cocaine and Hookers for a drug addict.

Dummy, it's not in itself illegal to take money from anyone.

Biden's son was paid to be a board member of a legitimate enterprise. That is not illegal.

Biden's son was paid to be a board member of a legitimate enterprise. That is not illegal.

It was for his skills I am sure.

You can? From what?

Maybe from the fact his son mysteriously got a job for a Ukrainian energy company making millions when he had zero experience and didn’t speak the language?

Even nut4900 can admit that, and she is the biggest shill here. Or so I thought...

Why is it "mysterious"? He is a high profile American, that would certainly add prestige to the company and bring in invaluable American connections with it.

Nothing about that is inherently suspicious.

Trump kids get paid left and right by all kinds of people and organizations.

It's illegal to take money from an Organized Crime outfit, or a Corporation owned or run by Organized Crime, ie. The Ukranian-Russian Mob.

It's also illegal for Biden to Extort The Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating his son's Mob Ties.

Even the Ukranian anti-corruption folks Trump disingenuously calls Soros pawns pretty much accept Biden was hired simply because of his name and Burisima was trying to appear to have cleaned up.

But Hunter was just doing the same two step as Trump's spawn … except Trump gets the money.

Moral standing. That's a laugh, bottom feeding Democrats claiming moral high ground. "When they go low, we go high". Democrats in the last 3 years have done more to damage America than ISIS.

So, the Democrats without the White House and without the senate & without the house for2 of those 3 years, somehow are to blame

I get it.

Love it when the feeble minded Trumpettes call Hunter Biden's position nepotism. I have two words Kushner & Ivanka.

Love it when the feeble minded Trumpettes call Hunter Biden's position nepotism. I have two words Kushner & Ivanka.
I don't necessarily think it was Nepotism as much as it was Hunter Biden was given an offer he could not refuse from The Ukrainian-Russian Mob!

Even the Ukranian anti-corruption folks Trump disingenuously calls Soros pawns pretty much accept Biden was hired simply because of his name and Burisima was trying to appear to have cleaned up.

But Hunter was just doing the same two step as Trump's spawn … except Trump gets the money.
Did you know both Soros' and Hunter Biden's Corruption Investigations were abruptly ended after Joe Biden Extorted The Ukraine in to firing the prosecutor investigating both?

Biden is too old. Let Trump try to save his sass by blabbing lies about Joe.

Lets look at actions Trump has taken that helped his own family. Start looking in China.

Did you know both Soros' and Hunter Biden's Corruption Investigations were abruptly ended after Joe Biden Extorted The Ukraine in to firing the prosecutor investigating both?
So why were other countries wanting this prosecutor removed?

Forum List

Back