I Really Wanted To Hug That Pretty Arab Woman, …But…

A muslim woman who marries a non-muslim man will be kicked out of her family and ostracized by her community.

Muslim men are allowed to also marry Christian and Jewish women. ...... :cool:
Notice how Sunni Man refers to Muslims (the Ummah) as "her community", instead of the people of the town/county/state she lives in ? Another example of Muslim isolation, and refusal to assimilate.

How did you know her politics or her family or all of that without getting any closer? She was not wearing a hijab means she may not be die hard Muslim believer.

About 12 years ago I dated a very beautiful, gorgeous and sexy Muslim women name Aadila ( meaning honest and upright) for about 4 months. Her attitude and behavior or sex is no different from any other races that I know, met her relatives, met several of her female friends, only few wearing hijab, rough as anybody else. Several of them are looking for white men.
I ended the relationship because I'm married, my wife was getting suspicious and she was falling in love.
Modern Muslim women are behaving differently especially living here in US.

Just an add on ----- I have Muslim friends for as long as I remember. I learned that Muslim men are very lousy lover and selfish just like Chinese men. So Muslim and Chinese women do a lot of self satisfaction. Even Aadilla told me that.
Again. It is not HER that is the problem. It is the family she is connected to.

How did you know her politics or her family or all of that without getting any closer? She was not wearing a hijab means she may not be die hard Muslim believer.

About 12 years ago I dated a very beautiful, gorgeous and sexy Muslim women name Aadila ( meaning honest and upright) for about 4 months. Her attitude and behavior or sex is no different from any other races that I know, met her relatives, met several of her female friends, only few wearing hijab, rough as anybody else. Several of them are looking for white men.
I ended the relationship because I'm married, my wife was getting suspicious and she was falling in love.
Modern Muslim women are behaving differently especially living here in US.

Just an add on ----- I have Muslim friends for as long as I remember. I learned that Muslim men are very lousy lover and selfish just like Chinese men. So Muslim and Chinese women do a lot of self satisfaction. Even Aadilla told me that.
Again. It is not HER that is the problem. It is the family she is connected to.

Funny then that your title doesn't say "I really wanted to hug that pretty Arab woman's family but..."

Here's what you should have said. Free language lesson. Lean in and whisper, "Ana ahedbek". If she seems to understand and doesn't run away your next line is "Ana arid bossa". Then go with the flow.

Thank me later. It's pronounced "shokran".

What homework need to be done? You are paranoid dude.

You make it sound that Muslim women don't give blow jobs, don't masturbate or no anal sex.
What homework ? You could start with the Koran, then the books shown in Posts # 123 & 124. If you think you are already knowledgable (lol), see post # 65 and 128.

Funny then that your title doesn't say "I really wanted to hug that pretty Arab woman's family but..."

Here's what you should have said. Free language lesson. Lean in and whisper, "Ana ahedbek". If she seems to understand and doesn't run away your next line is "Ana arid bossa". Then go with the flow.

If you knew anything about Islam and this topic, you could have taken the Islamization Quiz and passed it, MR QUIZ ZERO.

Why would we play your "anti-Muslim" games with your stupid 'hate the Muslim quiz'?
It is a REALITY quiz of factual, historical information. What you hate, is up to you. :biggrin:

Now the answer to your question >> so you can find out how much you don't know.
(and how information-deprived you are)

If you knew anything about Islam and this topic, you could have taken the Islamization Quiz and passed it, MR QUIZ ZERO.

I don't NEED a "quiz", bluster boi. I ain't the one who walks out of an opportunity because the voices in my head say "La-ah".

A "quiz" just to determine whether I have the same idiotic paranoias as you keep in your head? What's the point? We both already know I don't.

Last edited:
That is what you said. How do we really know if she really passes at you or even like your music?
In reality maybe she told you to PLEEAAASSE STFU stop singing because its horrible and it annoys her.
Yup. You're jealous all right. :laugh:

I don't NEED a "quiz", bluster boi. I ain't the one who walks out of an opportunity because the voices in my head say "La-ah".

A "quiz" just to determine whether I have the same idiotic paranoias as you keep in your head? What's the point? We both already know I don't.
As I said in Post # 146, the "point" is >>> so you can find out how much you don't know.
(and how information-deprived you are)

Forum List

Back