🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I refuse the cooties19 vaccine!

Kamala, the loose one, said she would not take it because it would come from Trump.
“But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it. I’m not taking it.”

Your post is projection.

Kamala, the loose one, said she would not take it because it would come from Trump.
That was in October and not exactly what she said.

“If the public health professionals, if Dr. [Anthony] Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely,” Harris said during the live debate in Salt Lake City, when she was asked if Americans should take a vaccine, if the Trump administration were to approve one either before or after the election. “But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it. I’m not taking it.”

Basically, I wouldn’t take anothing on the say so of a politician. I would follow the recommendations of my doctor.

The vaccine wasn’t available yet under Trump.
Um, yes it was. The same one Kamala Harris refused to take for political reasons in 2020. Because Covid wasn't such a big health concern, then or Kamallah would have taken the red pill...But no, it was political. So here we are in 2021. Same assholes that wouldn't take it in 2020 NOW mandate it.

Um, yes it was. The same one Kamala Harris refused to take for political reasons in 2020. Because Covid wasn't such a big health concern, then or Kamallah would have taken the red pill...But no, it was political. So here we are in 2021. Same assholes that wouldn't take it in 2020 NOW mandate it.
My wife and I are elderly and have health issues. We were not able to get the vaccine until late January 2021. We would have jumped on it sooner if it was available. We will take the booster shot when it becomes available. COVID doesn't give a fuck about your politics. I just buried a friend earlier this week. He refused to get the shot. He got COVID, developed pneumonia, and died leaving behind a wife and 3 kids. He was only 54. Don't fuck around. Get the shot.

Because democrats never took Covid seriously to begin with, if they did, they have taken the vaccine under Trump to begin with. So, yes, its political. Plain pure and simple.
The title of your thread seems quite appropriate. Now that the Biden Crime Family administration is promoting vaccine mandates for all, including the armed forces, government employees, school teachers, medical workers, all children, et al., there has been much negative reaction to such a stupid idea.

Now it seems that seems the

US Army Flight Surgeon Demands All Vaxxed Pilots be Grounded, Citing Deaths​

Well isn't that strange.!?

Read the entire article. Note that Congress has exempted itself (and staff) from being mandated to take the vaccine.

Click on the many links within the article to get additional information.

Take a look at all the graphs.

~~
Two active duty US Army doctors have filed affidavits in a lawsuit for a preliminary injunction in Federal District Court, before Judge Raymond P. Moore. United States District Court District of Colorado, under the Military Whistleblower Protection Act of 1988. The lawsuit calls for an immediate halt to further COVID-19 “vaccinations” for all military personnel. The lawsuit has been verified and reported in the Washington Times. [Military complaint and exhibits]

The shots are commonly referred to as “vaccines,” but many scientists and doctors dispute that description. According to the Washington Times, Lt. Col. Long is assigned to the 1st Aviation Brigade in Ft. Rucker, Alabama, and is responsible 7qfor certifying the fitness of 4,000 flight-ready airmen

US Army Flight Surgeon, Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, swore out an affidavit which recommends the grounding of all “vaccinated” pilots.
~~

The vaccines for COVID are BULLSHIT!!!

Last edited:
That is seriously uncalled for Mike.
Your kind are as well. You prove one truth about to me, though, and that is you are a liar. Ban me, I could give a fuck. I just hope I'm around when you scum get what's coming to you.

Because democrats never took Covid seriously to begin with, if they did, they have taken the vaccine under Trump to begin with. So, yes, its political. Plain pure and simple.
I second this, but another reason why I am not so quick to go rushing towards a needle is because of the allergic reactions that I have in my medical history. I am not about to go adding more to a mountain that shouldn't even exist in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I noticed that there are ads for vaccines on T.V. that are intended to prevent everything from some forms of cancer to the common flu. They all have one thing in common, they warn people not to take the vaccine if they are allergic or have lowered immune systems or have been exposed to certain diseases. There is no such warnings in place concerning the Covid vaccine. All they say is "take it and shut up".

My wife and I are elderly and have health issues. We were not able to get the vaccine until late January 2021.
And Kamala Harris is only 56 and has no relevant pre-existing medical conditions, yet somehow she got the Trump COVID-19 vaccine in December of 2020.

Looks like she kinda changed her tune real quick and even skipped in line ahead of the elderly to get the Trump COVID-19 vaccine.

Last edited:
My wife and I are elderly and have health issues. We were not able to get the vaccine until late January 2021. We would have jumped on it sooner if it was available. We will take the booster shot when it becomes available. COVID doesn't give a fuck about your politics. I just buried a friend earlier this week. He refused to get the shot. He got COVID, developed pneumonia, and died leaving behind a wife and 3 kids. He was only 54. Don't fuck around. Get the shot.
My sympathies.....Covid is indeed a killer.

They didn't start giving out coronavirus vaccines until last December. So that didn't leave much time for anybody to take it under the Trump presidency. Also, its only a vaccine. So what's the big worry.

Forum List

Back