I remember when America was normal.

It is a boy. Why should that persons feelings matter more than the 10 on my team who are biological girls? You have yet to answer that.

Because she has a great deal of difficulty fitting in. She's trying to navigate life in a world where she is treated like shit by fucknut adults like you.

Your girls are very likely fine with it. But, since you don't talk to them ( your admission ) you have no idea.

They weren't fine with it. My point guard who is 5'3? could not guard him. I had to put my daughter, who was 5'7 at the time to guard him. Two of my players were unplayable when he was on the court. The ill feelings of one should not trump those of many. Note: I still had my team play and compete and did not publicly protest because I did not want to embarrass the mentally ill BOY.

Oh wow! You're a great guy!

I am And I am in shape. You. You’re a fat Leftist.

What's fat for a 54 year old ballplayer who's 6'2" tall? What should my weight be?

Sure, blame it on age.

Because she has a great deal of difficulty fitting in. She's trying to navigate life in a world where she is treated like shit by fucknut adults like you.

Your girls are very likely fine with it. But, since you don't talk to them ( your admission ) you have no idea.

They weren't fine with it. My point guard who is 5'3? could not guard him. I had to put my daughter, who was 5'7 at the time to guard him. Two of my players were unplayable when he was on the court. The ill feelings of one should not trump those of many. Note: I still had my team play and compete and did not publicly protest because I did not want to embarrass the mentally ill BOY.

What's fat for a 54 year old ballplayer who's 6'2" tall? What should my weight be?

Sure, blame it on age.

Blame what on age?

But apperantley a lousy coach lol! Double that goon dont let him get the ball maybe next time?

He was the point guard and we won despite the other team cheating
An idiot like you should not be coaching., And even worse your own daughter... LOL move to Texas

Why. What specifically did I do that I should not be coaching? I told the players to play and to try and win. I never mocked the boy and high fived him
After the game. I still believe it was unfair. So I should not be coaching because my views differ from yours? That is called fascism. You a Fascist Franco?
Well you are wrong. That sounds better anyway carry-on LOL

So why should I not be coaching? Right and wrong is subjective. We are free to disagree. You’re Fascist however.

It is a boy. Why should that persons feelings matter more than the 10 on my team who are biological girls? You have yet to answer that.

Now you want my opinion? Before you dismissed it. Fatty.

No moron. I want you to make a fool of yourself. I'm giving you an opportunity.

So you want me to emulate you? LOL

You have embarrassed yourself numerous times. You fat fuck.

What is fat for a 6'2" man who's 54 years old.

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?

Yeah you and your fat and ugly gut. Only matched by your ugly train of thought and Facist ideas.

Any thoughts?

Yeah you and your fat and ugly gut. Only matched by your ugly train of thought and Facist ideas.

You're avoiding your inevitable embarrassment.

I get it.

Any thoughts?

I get it.

You don’t get it. That is the problem. Fatty. Maybe you can identify as a skinny person

Any thoughts?

I get it.

You don’t get it. That is the problem. Fatty. Maybe you can identify as a skinny person

I'm beginning to think that you might have body issues.

Any thoughts?

I get it.

I am Not the fat dude who cannot tell boys and girls apart. That would be you.:blowpop:

Any thoughts?

I get it.

I am Not the fat dude who cannot tell boys and girls apart. That would be you.:blowpop:

I'm pretty sure that you're fat.

I get it.

I'm pretty sure he struck a nerve

Any thoughts?

I get it.

You have mental issues. Why would you exploit mentally ill people?

I get it.

By calling me fat? That's interesting.

I get it.

You don’t even know what gender people are.
LMAO. Compared to you I am a rail. Fatty

By calling me fat? That's interesting.

It is to me. Fat and stupid is no way to go through life.

Forum List

Back