I remember when America was normal.

Unless you have school age kids or are on the school board, you have no idea what is going on in your local schools.

This is so patently stupid it defies logic.
Why? How can you piss and moan about what kids are being taught unless you are there to see it in action? By reading conservative propaganda SWILL. How else would you know enough to bitch about it?
You fucking kidding me? AOC, easily the dumbest person to ever be elected to any office anywhere in the world, is a direct fucking indictment on our fucking education system. She is a fucking college graduate and she thinks the fucking world will end in 12 fucking years.

Her proposal, which includes banning the entire airline industry, would cost so much that if you actually took everyone's last penny would not fund 5 percent of it.

Holy fucking shit I cannot fucking take the ignorant dreck from the you fucking brainwashed half wits.

Last edited:
Unless you have school age kids or are on the school board, you have no idea what is going on in your local schools.

Why? How can you piss and moan about what kids are being taught unless you are there to see it in action? By reading conservative propaganda SWILL. How else would you know enough to bitch about it?
You fucking kidding me? AOC, easily the dumbest person to ever be elected to any office anywhere in the world, is a direct fucking indictment on our fucking education system. She is a fucking ivy leaguer and she thinks the fucking world will end in 12 fucking years.

Her proposal, which includes banning the entire airline industry, would cost so much that if you actually took everyone's last penny would not fund 5 percent of it.

Holy fucking shit I cannot fucking take the ignorant dreck from the you fucking brainwashed half wits.

Is she dumber than Tlaib? Close call.

I have grandchildren. I have friends with kids in school. I live in a city of 2 million and dozens upon dozens of schools. Those schools are constantly in the local news and often the hot topic of the town.
Just because you have 3 cows for neighbors doesn't mean everyone else lives under a rock too
No cows. Too cold, I guess. But you'd like it here. Conservative country, big time. I guess it's hard for me to believe things are radicalized that much in other places. I have a granddaughter, too, who just graduated high school in a very progressive white suburb, and she never had any problems whatsoever, even though she is a Red dog, like her father.

I remember being in school and being encouraged to participate in politics. We were encouraged to Express our political thoughts through both free speech and articles of clothing & or signage. Pussy hats of course would have been out of bounds because, well you know... they are vulgar and juvenile. They were trying to teach & encourage APPROPRIATE adult behavior not that stupid juvenile nonsense.
Sadly now such responsible adult activities will get you kicked out of school or beat up.

I remember as a young adult yard signage and bumper stickers were common place. Course now that will get your property vandalized.

I really do feel sorry for today's youth. I can't imagine growing up in this ridiculous political climate where EVERYTHING you do or say is looked at through a political lense. A time when decisions you make as a 12 or 13 year old can come back to haunt you decades later as a mature adult.
You can no longer grow up as a child exploring your own path with only small amounts of guidance. Now you are groomed in identity politics and social justice to the point where differing opinions on any given subject can immediately get you ostracized if you don't adhere to the accepted liberal dogma.

Progressives are destroying two hundred years of REAL progress

What a great thread! You've blamed others for shit. How original!

What year was that? I started voting with Reagan after the horrible Carter years. But I remember how vicious they were with Nixon. Obama actually committed the crimes Nixon was ACCUSED of. Nixon was an illegitimate president (according to the tards). So was Reagan. So were the Bushs. And now it's Trumps turn.

The left has gotten much worse, but Republicans have never elected a legitimate president, according to the tards.
My first mock school election was in the mid 70's.
The entire school was engaged

They did that at my son's high school in 2016. Not sure where you live, but you should not project what happens in your little circle to what happens in the rest of the country

In my daughter's (7th grade) AAU hoops league, boys who identified as girls were allowed to play against biological girls. Thanks Leftists for bringing your insanity to youth sports.

How many of them were there?

Today's young people are smarter, have a stronger work ethic, and will be the most productive generation in a long long time...maybe the best we've ever seen. Employers have it beyond easy to find workers who bust it without complaint.

You fucking kidding me? AOC, easily the dumbest person to ever be elected to any office anywhere in the world, is a direct fucking indictment on our fucking education system. She is a fucking ivy leaguer and she thinks the fucking world will end in 12 fucking years.

WHOLLY SHIT............That's what IVY is pushing out today? My God.

Just remember all this political junk in the end means El zilcho. Nothing. Notta. It does entertain us though.

I remember being in school and being encouraged to participate in politics. We were encouraged to Express our political thoughts through both free speech and articles of clothing & or signage. Pussy hats of course would have been out of bounds because, well you know... they are vulgar and juvenile. They were trying to teach & encourage APPROPRIATE adult behavior not that stupid juvenile nonsense.
Sadly now such responsible adult activities will get you kicked out of school or beat up.

I remember as a young adult yard signage and bumper stickers were common place. Course now that will get your property vandalized.

I really do feel sorry for today's youth. I can't imagine growing up in this ridiculous political climate where EVERYTHING you do or say is looked at through a political lense. A time when decisions you make as a 12 or 13 year old can come back to haunt you decades later as a mature adult.
You can no longer grow up as a child exploring your own path with only small amounts of guidance. Now you are groomed in identity politics and social justice to the point where differing opinions on any given subject can immediately get you ostracized if you don't adhere to the accepted liberal dogma.

I was wondering how long into your screed it would take before you laid the blame for the downfall of a once great country on the dreaded liberals.

You saved it for last, for maximum effect on your fellow nutters, didn't you, you grumpy old drunk.

WHOLLY SHIT............That's what IVY is pushing out today? My God.
Actually, I think she went to Boston U, which isn't. I thought I read somewhere that she attended Harvard.

You mean before the giveaway to the rich by the GOP and the GOP propaganda machine garbage character assassination and misinformation demagoguery? How many years did Hillary and Obama and holder and learner get? You live on an imaginary planet, stupid. Oops, brain-washed functionally stupid...

What year was that? I started voting with Reagan after the horrible Carter years. But I remember how vicious they were with Nixon. Obama actually committed the crimes Nixon was ACCUSED of. Nixon was an illegitimate president (according to the tards). So was Reagan. So were the Bushs. And now it's Trumps turn.

The left has gotten much worse, but Republicans have never elected a legitimate president, according to the tards.

They did that at my son's high school in 2016. Not sure where you live, but you should not project what happens in your little circle to what happens in the rest of the country

In my daughter's (7th grade) AAU hoops league, boys who identified as girls were allowed to play against biological girls. Thanks Leftists for bringing your insanity to youth sports.
and how many were there, brainwashed functional idiot?

How many of who? Be specific

Nice rant, and some truth in it but also a great deal of slant.

You DO know that said "pussy hats" were made in reaction to the Excess Hollywood tape, right?

Yeah you do know that but you won't admit it. Guess women are just supposed to 'lie back and think of England', amirite?

--- which in turn points up another poison in our discourse; this self-delusion bullshit.

Why do you think Conservatives are innocent of dividing politics?

All things considered, Trump does more than his share of dividing along identity.

How many of who? Be specific
BE SPECIFIC!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

So stupid when people demand that

Forum List

Back