🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I remember when everybody laughed

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
back around the late 80's people really became concerned about the digital age and the government starting to get into everyone's personal life.

some people did nothing but deny the whole thing was happening.

i can even remember stand-up comedians on TV.
"Hey did you see those conspiracy theorists on the news? they're worried the government is going to read their mail. I have a news flash for you buddy! The government has better things to do than read your gandma's letter, asking you if you got the fruitcake for Christmas!"
" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

welp!
here we are, and the government is now recording every little freaking thing you do.
openly admitting recording emails, having access to phone conversations, and being able to track you on your cell phones

and the very same stupid asses that laughed at us back then are telling us we have to give up personal liberty to protect us from Al-Boogy-Man.

why is everyone surprised that the government has confiscated records from Verizon?
if you go to start up an internet/phone company, and they tell you , you HAVE TO keep records of customer information, they're going to come for it sooner or later.
the evolution of the law is meaningless.
i don't know why people can't understand that.

back around the late 80's people really became concerned about the digital age and the government starting to get into everyone's personal life.

some people did nothing but deny the whole thing was happening.

i can even remember stand-up comedians on TV.
"Hey did you see those conspiracy theorists on the news? they're worried the government is going to read their mail. I have a news flash for you buddy! The government has better things to do than read your gandma's letter, asking you if you got the fruitcake for Christmas!"
" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

welp!
here we are, and the government is now recording every little freaking thing you do.
openly admitting recording emails, having access to phone conversations, and being able to track you on your cell phones

and the very same stupid asses that laughed at us back then are telling us we have to give up personal liberty to protect us from Al-Boogy-Man.

why is everyone surprised that the government has confiscated records from Verizon?
if you go to start up an internet/phone company, and they tell you , you HAVE TO keep records of customer information, they're going to come for it sooner or later.
the evolution of the law is meaningless.
i don't know why people can't understand that.

Well, you can disconnect yourself from our interconnected electronic world or just continue hiding under your bed.
BTW, normal peeps are still laughing at the CT loons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back