I should have killed all of my enemies

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
What will the cockroaches do, if you don´t take every measure to get rid of them? Yes, sure, they will take over your home and destroy everything.
I earmark that: No mercy, no forgiving, no hesitation. A single spark of humanty and I will suffer the rest of my life in the hell hole again.
Going to annihilate and smash all of the human cockroaches will ensure my freedom, what is more important to me than cockroaches. Human cockroaches need true anti-cockroach measures to be silenced. "Every man is the architect of his own fortune", they continuous justify their terror. I will be the architect of my fortune by slaughtering those dickheads, sending them to hell, just right there, where they came from.

What will the cockroaches do, if you don´t take every measure to get rid of them? Yes, sure, they will take over your home and destroy everything.
I earmark that: No mercy, no forgiving, no hesitation. A single spark of humanty and I will suffer the rest of my life in the hell hole again.
Going to annihilate and smash all of the human cockroaches will ensure my freedom, what is more important to me than cockroaches. Human cockroaches need true anti-cockroach measures to be silenced. "Every man is the architect of his own fortune", they continuous justify their terror. I will be the architect of my fortune by slaughtering those dickheads, sending them to hell, just right there, where they came from.

You need to seek help. You're obviously mentally ill.

I believe he's referring to Illegals..

i-thought-it-was-funny.jpg
<<Blightedovum

Well, it´s done. All of the small cockroaches got their dose. Please, don´t make me care about the big ones. It´s really late already and if you are not going to improve my being extensive, you finally will be considered factor of disturbance and the big cockroaches will share the small one´s fate.

Everybody wants to be president. Really crazy. Presidential jobs are for those only, who can do it and know it´s not fun ruling other people. I think the President Job is also overrated, he has little influence on legislation, isn´t even a part of the parliament in your country and has often to implement other´s decisions. One freaking out "normal citizen" becomes president, and anarchy breaks out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back