I sincerely want to know!! Why does Obama et.al.. REFUSE to

ACTUALLY, has been many times, but you appear to be braindead...

NO MORE FREELOADERS..

iLLEGALS COUNT- THEY PAY TAXES. OWN HOMES, HAVE INSURANCE, BECAUSE pubs REFUSE A GOOD ID CARD...AND obviously use ERs...

The rest is just Pubcrappe...

NO IT HASN"T!!!
18 million people under 34 making over $50K don't need to have health insurance! Youf...king idiots calling them "free loaders" like pelosi did SURE as hell counted them as part of the problem AND when these "freeloader"... by the way.. why are you calling them that... THEY PAY their own way or else they would have been credit dung heap!

Finally ILLEGALS CAN"T BUY health insurance but they can pay taxes, own homes, have insurance???? What the fuck..do you mean then???
The point is you are making on one hand they are substantial upright people... THEY HAVE health insurance. So why then did 10 million illegal aliens be counted??

The American Spectator : The Myth of the 46 Million
The Phantom 46 Million Uninsured | CNS News
The Real Story On The Uninsured | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Why would one wish to visit sites that are completely devoid of credibility, and only propagate rightist lies.

The OP is also devoid of credibility, given the fact he advocates forced sterilization for women who have had abortions.

I suggested very simply if an idiot woman already has had 2 or more paid for by tax dollars WHY in the hell are idiots like you supporting her
obvious ignorance regarding birth control? I mean idiots like you and Planned parenthood are encouraging infanticide at over 50 million in the last 50 years... and YOU get upset that I think women who continue to use MY tax dollars to get rid of an "inconvenience"?

Also tell me you think the CENSUS site is devoid of credibility.. they said 10 million were illegal citizens!

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why it was right to say 18 million people want health insurance when they don't!
Why is it fair to count as uninsured 14 million that need ONLY register with Medicaid as uninsured?
Why is when ACA excludes 10 million illegal aliens we still use them in the count of the bogus 46 million uninsured!

WHY will someone tell me that this so glaringly OBVIOUS BOGUS number of 46 million is still believed?

A lot of people who "don't want health insurance" say that because they didn't want to spend the money on the health insurance because it was too expensive. They just went to the ER and then had people who did buy insurance foot the bill.

Now with subsidies and medicaid people will actually be able to acquire health insurance and won't just rely on the ER for their well being.

And ask people who aren't able to get insurance due to pre-existing conditions if there was any need for ACA...

Last edited:
I've asked dozens of times for someone to PROVE ME WRONG!
Prove these numbers are wrong and when obama said:"accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children," BOLD FACE LIE!!

What is a bold face lie? Is that something different than a bald faced lie?

Crackpot assed goon. All your threads are retarded as fuck. FACT

they don't want to buy health insurance but they want hospitals to treat them if they sick/injured if they don't have insurance or the money to pay?

talk about freeloaders!!!!!

I'd rather we force folks to have health insurance than force the taxpayers to pay for their Medicaid when they get sick/injured, and force hospitals to eat the lost payments and shut down due to too many ER patients without insurance.

This bozo sits at home and jerks off to numbers and irrelevant conclusions. Like he literally has six million threads like this and also four million about the pipeline.

Take a fucking break.

Take a fucking break, you obsessive fucking C O C K

Prove these numbers are wrong and when obama said:"accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children," BOLD FACE LIE!!

18 million are under 34! Make over $50k and don't want to spend more on employers plans.. so bogus number!
I'm not saying it CHECK THIS source: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

14 million are already covered all need to do is register with Medicaid! SOURCE: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_...ed-America.pdf

10 million are NOT citizens! SOURCE: US Census Bureau

42 million that don't want, don't know they are covered and aren't legal!

Visit these sites and see how they show where the above FACT that 42 million don't want, don't know and aren't legal of the supposedly 46 million!

The Real Story On The Uninsured | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

I'm curious, Myth. just how many times have you started this exact same thread with the exact same words and the exact same misinformation? I know that I have seen it started twice over a period of months, and usually I don't even bother to look at your threads, so I suspect that it is more like 4 times.

The reason I keep bringing this up is NO ONE HAS REFUTED IT!!!

A_nice_cup_of_shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

The OP should go the conspiracy threads, please.

Crazy OP, crazy low-information tool sites of conspiracy nuts, and so forth.

The reason I keep bringing this up is NO ONE HAS REFUTED IT!!!
YET ACA still exists because it passed by just 7 yes votes a very slim margin!
Think if these 7 "YES" votes and realized all of this 2,000 page, now 15,000 pages of regulations was to provide what coverage for less the 4 million that wanted and needed coverage??

And if something so blatantly obvious to a layman like me that 18 million under 34 making over $50k don't want or need WHY are they counted as "uninsured' other
than to PUMP the number.
And may one of those 7 yes votes didn't KNOW that 14 million people who told the census they weren't insured ALL they needed to do was register with Medicaid and they are covered????

Finally do you think your congressman that voted YES for ACA was aware that the 46 million number used to pump the ACA passage.. 10 million were not citizens???

There NEVER WAS A NEED for ACA! With less the 4 million people that wanted and need health insurance a simple $27 billion a year would pay the premium for these 4 million! And where would that come from? Tax lawyers like ACA taxes tanning salons because tanning causes cancer.. Well lawyers cause fear of lawsuits.
Fear of lawsuits cause 90% of physicians interviewed to state they practice "defensive medicine" A COST of $850 billion paid by Medicare and your insurance companies that get it from your premiums!!!

The democrats own Obamacare. When it goes down the toilet, so will many of it's legislators. It may take time, or sooner than we think. I think I hear a flush beginning now. It's coming from the the Obamacare website.:eusa_whistle:

18 million are under 34! Make over $50k and don't want to spend more on employers plans.. so bogus number!
I'm not saying it CHECK THIS source: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

14 million are already covered all need to do is register with Medicaid! SOURCE: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_...ed-America.pdf

10 million are NOT citizens! SOURCE: US Census Bureau

42 million that don't want, don't know they are covered and aren't legal!

Visit these sites and see how they show where the above FACT that 42 million don't want, don't know and aren't legal of the supposedly 46 million!

No matter how often you post refutations of the 47 million claim, Obamabots will continue to promote the lie. That is the liberal modus operandi...repeat a lie until it is generally accepted by useful fools as bring true.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

THEY'RE NOT COVERED AND THEY GET ER care, the MOST EXPENSIVE KIND. Freeloaders fer chrissake.

THEY'RE NOT COVERED AND THEY GET ER care, the MOST EXPENSIVE KIND. Freeloaders fer chrissake.

At who's expense? Run your numbers, numb nuts.

Or is franco at the bottom of the barrel? The most likely to profit?

Forum List

Back