‘I sleep well at night,’ says skier Lindsey Vonn as she answers hate tweets

Never heard of her. Not sure why I should care about her personal opinion. :gives:
Sad thing is how many people get an opinion from a sports figure or an empty headed actor.

Or a reality tv star.
Like Omarosa?
Thanks for making my point perfectly clear.

I think she meant the game show host you use as your avatar.
He is now President.
One of many ventures over his life span.

Sure, he's president*, but he wasn't before you voted for him. He was a birther born with a silver spoon jammed down his throat.

Omarosa? Why did Trump hire her?

you did. post 1."Politics has become dangerous since the rise of trump."
`
I did not say or imply it started with trump. I did say it is on the rise since trump became president. READ.
`
you do not mention president. you call out trump.
you do say it became dangerous with his rise.

you said stupid shit, again, just own it and move on.

Never heard of her. Not sure why I should care about her personal opinion. :gives:
Sad thing is how many people get an opinion from a sports figure or an empty headed actor.

Or a reality tv star.
Like Omarosa?

He is now President.

Game show host was by far his most successful. It is the reason he is POTUS

Or a reality tv star.
Like Omarosa?

He is now President.

hillary is a pretty big one also. bernie likely would have beaten trump. then again i don't think bernie would be looking to russia for fake info on trump to use against him so who knows. trump likely would have sunk himself with his ego and mouth.

Or a reality tv star.
Like Omarosa?

He is now President.

hillary is a pretty big one also. bernie likely would have beaten trump. then again i don't think bernie would be looking to russia for fake info on trump to use against him so who knows. trump likely would have sunk himself with his ego and mouth.

I agree about Hillary, she was the most flawed candidate in our history and ran one of the two or three worst campaigns. I would say that Trump's fame as a gameshow host is what got him out of the primaries. Name recognition and celebrity go a long way in our country.

Like Omarosa?

He is now President.

I agree about Hillary, she was the most flawed candidate in our history and ran one of the two or three worst campaigns. I would say that Trump's fame as a gameshow host is what got him out of the primaries. Name recognition and celebrity go a long way in our country.
maybe. but for me his "game show" crap and the only thing i knew about him was YER FIRED! were big reasons why i didn't want to vote for him.

Think about it. Judging from the low ratings not many people are following the Winter Olympics. There is so much hatred directed at President Trump that pretty much nobody is aware that a skier refuses to visit the White House and nobody really gives a damn anyway. The Olympic skier is a perfect soft target for left wing activists. The emails can't be traced and the victim is the perfect symbol of innocence and the victim of right wing intolerance. It may not be true but it fits into the left wing agenda so they become willing victims of propaganda. Foreign activists and traitors in left wing blogs spend most of their time playing hate filled left wingers like a freaking violin. The media is pretty much ignoring it but the best thing Mueller's probe came up with is the revelation that foreign activists are in the propaganda business and are trying to manipulate public opinion 24/7 by using every dirty trick in the book. It's worth considering anyway.

Last edited:

Or a reality tv star.
Like Omarosa?

He is now President.

Did he become a BILLIONAIRE as a game show host?

Or a reality tv star.
Like Omarosa?

He is now President.

Did he become a BILLIONAIRE as a game show host?

So, you'd be happy to elect Warren Buffet then? He makes Trump's wealth look like the profits from a lemonade stand.

Like Omarosa?

He is now President.

I can agree with that.
The fact is my avatar was not my first choice. But the GOP pushed dynasty politics by pushing Jeb Bush. They failed. If Jeb was the candidate I would not have voted GOP, as I found Jeb as disgusting as Hillary as a lifelong career politician. Would have probably went third party.
The Dems pushed Hillary and went full throttle to push their dynasty.
Trump is a crude loudmouth to be certain, but I could never support Hillary or policies I disagree with far more than what I disagree with the GOP.
I actually appreciate the loudness of Trump who has forced debate on issues both parties have ignored for decades.

Forum List

Back