‘I sleep well at night,’ says skier Lindsey Vonn as she answers hate tweets

I’m pretty sure that all the lowlifes abusing Vonn had no problem when Tim Thomas refused to go to the Obama White House after the Bruins won the Stanley Cup.

A different group of lowlifes abused him then. Plenty of groups of lowlifes available for any occasion.

other than you're a dumbass no, i don't. bye. had enough of this 3rd grade schoolyard shit.
`
While I realize this is an exercise in futility, I'm going to walk you through this. Here is my comment

"These kinds of uncivil, cruel and hateful subhuman actions are obviously the work of a single group of people. Sigh. Politics has become dangerous since the rise of trump."

The person in the article was getting harassed solely because of her comments about trump. That much is obvious. The only people who would do that are trump fans. My opinion. My commentary took offense against the "uncivil, cruel and hateful" treatment this athlete has had since her comments. My opinion is that since trump became president, this kind of "subhuman" behavior has been on the rise. trump didn't start it but now, such online conduct has spread by trump zealots.
`

other than you're a dumbass no, i don't. bye. had enough of this 3rd grade schoolyard shit.
`
While I realize this is an exercise in futility, I'm going to walk you through this. Here is my comment

"These kinds of uncivil, cruel and hateful subhuman actions are obviously the work of a single group of people. Sigh. Politics has become dangerous since the rise of trump."

The person in the article was getting harassed solely because of her comments about trump. That much is obvious. The only people who would do that are trump fans. My opinion. My commentary took offense against the "uncivil, cruel and hateful" treatment this athlete has had since her comments. My opinion is that since trump became president, this kind of "subhuman" behavior has been on the rise. trump didn't start it but now, such online conduct has spread by trump zealots.
`

How phuckin horrible...the patriotic, nationalistic bastards...how dare they support and back our President.

Vonn is so grounded she dates cheaters for publicity..yeah we need
`

`
Hate begets Hate....who'd a thunk

I've been watching the Olympics. Any athlete that brings politics into it and states they don't represent the President, whether it be a Republican or Democrat, doesn't represent me. It's the most un-American thing you can say when competing in the Olympics. I wish no ill will on Lindsey, but I'm just fine watching another country win a medal instead of her.

Attacking Lindsey Vonn on Twitter or Facebook is also not attacking your country.

it's also just about what i've come to expect from cowardly rwnj
Oh, right. Because SJW snowflakes never attack Republicans on Twitter or Facebook. Turds like you are the ones who invented using Twitter and Facebook to torment people.

`

`

Sorry, but the left has made tormenting people on social media into an art form. The claim that only Trump supporters do it couldn't be more absurd. You're right about this kind of thing being on the rise since Trump got elected, but his detractors are the ones responsible for it. Just look at the kind of swill these douchebags post in this forum.

Is anyone even watching the Olympics? It's become as phony an event as any other in the global pantheon of circus distractions.

No, I'm not watching and she's part of the reason why. If these athletes want to claim to represent the USA, they need to agree to represent everyone, not just the people they agree with. That's why I could never have been an Olympian, even if I had the skills to do so.

`

`
Trump has given license to this sort of behavior.

Since America went politically correct we are losing pathetically. We went from number one to fifth place. The American Olympic committee wanted to be darker and gayer rather than better. They are, also losers.

What do we do about all the threats against Trump? Oh yeah . . . . . . . nothing.

Trump and his entire family have 24/7 secret service protection, I would not call that nothing.

Then how about all the death threats Republican members of Congress recieve? A few of them were even gunned down by some snowflake. What did we do about it?

Vonn was cheering when Rs were being gunned down.

Link please

I dont need a link. Ive seen enough radical progressives who were cheering that shooting against Rs. Shes in the same camp.

Uh, YEAH. You DO. If you're going to slog the reputation of an Olympic athlete by mentioning she cheered when people of another political party were gunned down in some totally unrelated event, then you best back that shit up. See, otherwise, you're simply full of shit. No one with any credibility will listen any further unless you provide a source.

Forum List

Back