I spend 3,000 a month on restaurants

$ 3000 seems a bit excessive to me. :oops:

Do you have to eat in restaurants all the time?

I had a friend that ate out instead of cooking at home. And this was about 10 years ago.....and she spent around $3,000 in restaurants and fast food every month. Like you, I couldn't figure out how, but if you add up the prices of where she went............WOW!

When Trump was in office, I'd spend about $80.00 every other week in groceries, and that filled up my fridge, freezer, and pantry.

I spent $300.00 so far this month for food supplies, and I've gotten less than half of what I got when Trump was in office.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler
You ever had a pickle herring sandwich or a knish or bagel and lox

Funny thing is, I worked at a Jewish Diner when I lived in Miami, but I never had any of their food.

I love bagels and I like salmon, but I never had bagel/lox/cream cheese.
Never had any pickled herring or knish either.

The closest thing I think I ever had to Jewish food are potato pancakes my granny made.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK those things are AWESOME!!!!

What the fuck is an F tool?
1647026775377.png

Don’t cook
Just eat once a day and spend a ton

drinking a Moscow mule now and eating hummus

why
Because it’s F delicious

That's a lot of food, how much do you weigh? Have you thought about going to Dr. Nowzaradan in Houston for weight loss surgery?

I'm helping a group of special needs kids form a choir. I spend over 3000 dollars a month keeping them supplied with Tab soft drinks and apples. The choir has gotten so good local papers refer to them as the Moron Tab and Apple choir. Op could fit in.

Not really.... :).....I try not to eat many fatty foods....it helps me to keep slim and I don't feel guilty the next day!

and all is good!:biggrin::tongue:

just to add here

I eat healthy and delicious and very filling and great food. That's all :biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back