I Spit On "da federal gubermint"........

I spit at all the loserterian freaks that want to turn America into a third world shit hole with no regulations for food, water or air. I spit at the freaks that want to watch our roads turn to shit and think that corporate America hasn't fucked over the middle class these past 40 years. You're truly a bunch of idiots...I spit, shit and crap on you.

Bill Gates was not by any means from a poor family in fact his mother's family was quite affluent. He went to exclusive prep schools and had his parents stake him when he started out

You would have called his family a bunch of douche bags

Yeah, I probably would have. But you missed my point. His wealth wasn't crated by his parents benevolence, it was created by the fact he created a product people wanted. That and a lot of unethical business practices like sandbagging Netscape by giving away Windows Explorer for free.

How much of it do you own? And where are your stock certificates?

I'll show them to you when you tell us all what your shitty little company does so we can all laugh at you.

Those who sell their labor do not own the products of that labor.

Labor is nothing but a commodity that is basically the time people sell to an employer for an agreed upon price. That is all it is

So if we tell the government to mandate a $15.00 minimum wage and insist on more unionization, you shouldn't have a problem with that.

Bill Gates was not by any means from a poor family in fact his mother's family was quite affluent. He went to exclusive prep schools and had his parents stake him when he started out

You would have called his family a bunch of douche bags

Yeah, I probably would have. But you missed my point. His wealth wasn't crated by his parents benevolence, it was created by the fact he created a product people wanted. That and a lot of unethical business practices like sandbagging Netscape by giving away Windows Explorer for free.

How much of it do you own? And where are your stock certificates?

I'll show them to you when you tell us all what your shitty little company does so we can all laugh at you.

Those who sell their labor do not own the products of that labor.

Labor is nothing but a commodity that is basically the time people sell to an employer for an agreed upon price. That is all it is

So if we tell the government to mandate a $15.00 minimum wage and insist on more unionization, you shouldn't have a problem with that.

The government shouldn't mandate anything. I don't care if people want to join unions. But no one who walks off a job should be protected. If you walk off a job your ass is shit canned

I spit at all the loserterian freaks that want to turn America into a third world shit hole with no regulations for food, water or air. I spit at the freaks that want to watch our roads turn to shit and think that corporate America hasn't fucked over the middle class these past 40 years. You're truly a bunch of idiots...I spit, shit and crap on you.

What's that got to do with hugging your wife at a park?

Oh yeah nothing

And tell me who here has ever advocated no government?

OP- "Over officious jerks" (Marv Levy) are always with us. Thanks to Dems for what protections we have.

The government shouldn't mandate anything. I don't care if people want to join unions. But no one who walks off a job should be protected. If you walk off a job your ass is shit canned

And if everyone walks off the job and puts up a picket line?

Sorry, guy, the government SHOULD be taking the side of working people over businesses... because THEY are the ones who make everything work.

The rich just take advantage.

Sorry, guy, the government SHOULD be taking the side of working people over businesses... because THEY are the ones who make everything work.

So what?

I would cross a picket line if I needed a job.

The thing you seem to forget is that anyone can quit any job any time they want. No one is forced to work anywhere. If you don't want to work at one place then find another place that you like better.

You walk off a job and refuse to do what you agreed to do when you took the job then your ass is fired

So what?

And you should be beaten up if you do.

The thing you seem to forget is that anyone can quit any job any time they want. No one is forced to work anywhere. If you don't want to work at one place then find another place that you like better.

You walk off a job and refuse to do what you agreed to do when you took the job then your ass is fired

But why does it have to be that way? If ONE guy hates his job, that's probably on him. If EVERYONE in the plant hates their jobs, there's probably a problem that needs to get fixed.

The real question is, why do we keep putting up with the abuses of the 1%? There are more of us than there are of them.

Part of it is because there are too many people like you who hope to join their ranks some day... as I like to refer to you, "Battered Housewife Conservatives".

Uh, guy, clearly, you are trying to define the argument as "ownership" and not "Wealth distribution"... that was the point I was trying to make, but since you are clinically retarded, it went right over your head.

When the Poor Steal, it's called Crime.
When the Rich Steal, it's called "Profits".
When the government steals from the Rich and gives to the poor, it's called "Policy".

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

You cleared nothing up.

You claim that the rich steal but you haven't explained what they steal or given any examples.

You cleared nothing up.

You claim that the rich steal but you haven't explained what they steal or given any examples.

I gave perfectly good examples... just not ones you want to hear.

Let me know if you find someone who wants to have the discussion you want to have, or actually talk about the things I was discussing, okay?

Here's the thing. YOu and Malignant Narcissist and others are here whining about people being dependent on the government, but you champion cheating working people at every opportunity, and then wonder why they vote for .... wait of it ... more government.

You gave examples of rich people stealing? What was it? Can you link to it?

Any time you walk into a McDonalds... and the poor kid behind the counter can't make ends meet. That's rich people stealing.

I mean, dude, I can't dumb it down for you any more than I already have.

Any time you walk into a McDonalds... and the poor kid behind the counter can't make ends meet. That's rich people stealing.

What property of the poor kid are they stealing from him?

So what?

And you should be beaten up if you do.

But why does it have to be that way? If ONE guy hates his job, that's probably on him. If EVERYONE in the plant hates their jobs, there's probably a problem that needs to get fixed.

The real question is, why do we keep putting up with the abuses of the 1%? There are more of us than there are of them.

Part of it is because there are too many people like you who hope to join their ranks some day... as I like to refer to you, "Battered Housewife Conservatives".

Personally I have never been abused by a rich guy and I doubt if you ever have.

All any employee does is offer a job at a particular pay. You either accept the job and the terms and collect the pay or you don't.
If you decide not to work for whatever reason you have violated your agreement and should be fired.

You seem to forget that the employee does not own the job the employer does.

If you don't like it then work for yourself

You gave examples of rich people stealing? What was it? Can you link to it?

That's bullshit.

The poor kid behind the counter still lives with mommy like you do

That's bullshit.

My mom died in 1983. But thats okay, we know you are too much of a malignant narcissist to care.

A lot of people who work at McD's have families they are trying to support. McDonalds tells them how to apply for welfare and foodstamps.

So because you are like a fucking retard or something, I'll lay it out for you.

Big Corporations cheat their employees.
Said Employees go to government to keep on living.
Suddenly, much to your libertarian HORROR, people done like them more government.

Shit, who you going to like better, the guy who underpays you for working 8 hours a day..
Or the people who give you free shit if you show up and vote for them.

You did this to yourselves.

That's bullshit.

My mom died in 1983. But thats okay, we know you are too much of a malignant narcissist to care.

A lot of people who work at McD's have families they are trying to support. McDonalds tells them how to apply for welfare and foodstamps.

So because you are like a fucking retard or something, I'll lay it out for you.

Big Corporations cheat their employees.
Said Employees go to government to keep on living.
Suddenly, much to your libertarian HORROR, people done like them more government.

Shit, who you going to like better, the guy who underpays you for working 8 hours a day..
Or the people who give you free shit if you show up and vote for them.

You did this to yourselves.

I never had trouble paying my bills.
I've been doing it since I was 17.

If one job isn't enough to pay your bills you have options.

Reduce your expenses
Get a higher paying job
Get a second job

Everyone knows that a job stuffing French fries and burgers into paper bags isn't supposed to be a career that will support a family

Well everyone except you

I never had trouble paying my bills.
I've been doing it since I was 17.

If one job isn't enough to pay your bills you have options.

Reduce your expenses
Get a higher paying job
Get a second job

Everyone knows that a job stuffing French fries and burgers into paper bags isn't supposed to be a career that will support a family

Well everyone except you

Guy, we have Airline pilots selling their blood plasma and adjunct professors on food stamps. Please don't try to sell me a "Get more skills and the 1% won't fuck you as bad" line. I just aint buying it.

If stuffing fried into a bag is all you know how to do, you should be able to make a living wage doing it.

So what?

Like baking cakes.

Forum List

Back