I Stand with Scott Adams

Well, what do you think white people are superior at?
What is it with you and the color of a persons skin all the time? Did your grandparents ever tell you the story of Martin Luther King Jr and what he dreamed of? Fuck, you are a stupid motha fucka....

Looking at most of them I can tell right off the bat that I am far superior at pushing myself back from the table than most of those gross ham-beasts.

They are just hard to even look at, much less listen to. I mean what a ugly souled, mean-spirited, self-absorbed, and entitled lot of slack-jawed assholes......and I am restraining myself.

Oh you mean the days when the Democrats were totally racists like the KKK?
Oh you do know something about history. Your knowledge ends right before those extreme social conservatives, the KKK, switched entirely to the republican party. Must be your shitty IQ.

What is it with you and the color of a persons skin all the time? Did your grandparents ever tell you the story of Martin Luther King Jr and what he dreamed of? Fuck, you are a stupid motha fucka....
Is Martin Luthor King Jr your standard as to what we should all aspire to?

Oh you do know something about history. Your knowledge ends right before those extreme social conservatives, the KKK, switched entirely to the republican party. Must be your shitty IQ.
Like i said, idiots like you actually believe Democrats that lied to you then, and still lie to you now. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor". "Black children are like roaches" said by Joe Biden. Was that the truth or a lie?

I know you will never read this, because it would then tell you your whole life has been a lie.

Is Martin Luthor King Jr your standard as to what we should all aspire to?
Dude, i dont give a rats ass what the color of a persons skin is, as my best friend is in the picture and my daughter in law is Latino. All i said is that when you come into my house you leave your issues at the door. We show respect to each other, while dick wads like you who live with color this and color that, are so full of hatred and cant come together against the true enemy of the people, and they sit on Capitol Hill.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall. Why else do the Democrats and establishment Republicans keep US against each other. If we United, then we wouldnt need their sorry asses...

Looking at most of them I can tell right off the bat that I am far superior at pushing myself back from the table than most of those gross ham-beasts.

They are just hard to even look at, much less listen to. I mean what a ugly souled, mean-spirited, self-absorbed, and entitled lot of slack-jawed assholes......and I am restraining myself.
Yeah, WTF is that first woman wearing? No one that heavy should wear shirt like that.

Worst side-boob ever.

bull .. the only prominent dem in DC that switched was Thurmond .

e20d0aecec386d1e6f7ba08c36ad51d2.jpg

Forum List

Back